Epic Recruiting Contest

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='commander thrawn' date='01 June 2010 - 08:06 PM' timestamp='1275444360' post='2319976']
GATO keep it up, and you will have all the members.
[/quote]
One AA to rule them all, One AA to find them, One AA to bring them all and in the darkness bind them. :smug:

[center][img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/magicninja_/resitanceisfutile-3.png[/img][/center]

[size="4"][b]Final Standings:
[/b][/size]
[b][color="#663300"]Global Alliance And Treaty Organization[/color][/b]: 144
[color="#800080"][b]United Purple Nations[/b][/color]:126
[color="#ff8c00"][b]Orange Defense Network[/b][/color]: 87
[color="#0000ff"][b]New Polar Order[/b][/color]: 76
[color="black"][b]Sparta[/b][/color]:38
[color="orange"][b]The International[/b][/color]: 3

[size="4"][b]Commentary:[/b][/size]

Well, the contest is officially over. After 26 days of recruiting, the final standings are in... and we have a winner. After an amazing surge over the last two days,GATO secured first place for themselves finishing with 144 recruits. They win the bragging rights and the very official title of best recruiters on the planet! To get a sense for how staggering this achievement is, just take a look at how many alliances out there don't even have 144 members total, let alone 144 in a month!

Looking at our other contestants, though they did not win the competition, UPN came close and battled GATO down to the very last days of the contest, finishing with an equally impressive 126. UPN and GATO were our only two alliances to break the 100 mark. Coming in third place is ODN with 87 recruits, a very respectable number for the contest. NpO made a late surge for third place, but fell just short with 76 recruits. In fourth place was Sparta with 38 recruits, not enough to win the contest but quite an impressive number by normal standards! Finally INT, who decided to take a quality not quantity route, rounds off the contest.

I know I had a lot of fun running this thing, and I hope all the alliances enjoyed taking part in it. Seriously, good show everyone. By my count together we recruited 474 people, a truly staggering number. Anyway, thanks again for the fun competition everyone, and congratulations one more to GATO!

Well done guys, maybe next time we can save some for the rest of the alliances :smug:

Seriously though congrats to all

Edited by Kubla Khan

[quote name='Gibsonator21' date='02 June 2010 - 12:08 AM' timestamp='1275455263' post='2320173']
Now... we get our average NS up. :P
[/quote]

Now the real work begins. And again, good job to all!