Epic Recruiting Contest

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[center][img]http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/5672/contestmo.png[/img][/center]

[size="4"][b]Current Standings: Day 24, May 30th
[/b][/size]
[b][color="#663300"]Global Alliance And Treaty Organization[/color][/b]: 120[color="#00FF00"](+8 and 6 from yesterdays error)[/color]
[color="#800080"][b]United Purple Nations[/b][/color]:118 [color="#00FF00"](+6)[/color]
[color="#ff8c00"][b]Orange Defense Network[/b][/color]: 86 [color="#00FF00"](+2)[/color]
[color="#0000ff"][b]New Polar Order[/b][/color]: 59 [color="#00FF00"](+?)[/color]
[color="black"][b]Sparta[/b][/color]:33 [color="#00FF00"](+?)[/color]
[color="orange"][b]The International[/b][/color]: 3 [color="#00FF00"](+?)[/color]

[size="4"][b]Commentary:[/b][/size]

There are only two days left to the contest, two days before the final numbers are posted, and the race could not be tighter. UPN and GATO continue to pass off first place between them. Yesterday, UPN reclaimed their place as the number one alliance, but the position was short lived as a surge from GATO today allowed them to reclaim first in the standings. However, only two recruits separate these two alliances and it is clear this contest will not be decided until the final hour on june first.

Home stretch baby, time to kick the tires and light the fires.
Any one up for an Average NS increase contest after this is done? :awesome:

[quote name='Kubla Khan' date='31 May 2010 - 12:36 AM' timestamp='1275287770' post='2317565']
Home stretch baby, time to kick the tires and light the fires.
Any one up for an Average NS increase contest after this is done? :awesome:
[/quote]
:awesome: Yes, please, it can't be nearly as hard to do as recruitment.

[quote name='Lanore' date='31 May 2010 - 01:38 AM' timestamp='1275287897' post='2317567']
:awesome: Yes, please, it can't be nearly as hard to do as recruitment.
[/quote]

with 100+ new recruits?

*laughs*

so very difficult to raise if they have no idea what they are doing.

[quote name='Valashi' date='31 May 2010 - 01:21 AM' timestamp='1275290480' post='2317589']
with 100+ new recruits?

*laughs*

so very difficult to raise if they have no idea what they are doing.
[/quote]
We have programs for that. :ehm:

[quote name='Peggy_Sue' date='31 May 2010 - 02:11 AM' timestamp='1275268257' post='2317284']
No, UPN isn't calling GATO cheaters. Lukcia enjoys seeing if he can get a stir out of things; his views do not represent the views of UPN gov.[/quote]
I love you too Peggy Sue. <3 Seriously, when do I [i]ever[/i] stir things up? I actively campaign to keep out of trouble. Except for that time I nuked 3 GATO members. Wait, I'm doing that today...

Yeah, I was joking. I don't want GATO kicked out the race. Just hand us about... 50 recruits to make up for the damage you have caused us mentally. Yeah... that should do it. ;)

Anyway, looks like a good race coming up!

[quote name='Lukcia' date='31 May 2010 - 02:43 PM' timestamp='1275313382' post='2317712']
I love you too Peggy Sue. <3 Seriously, when do I [i]ever[/i] stir things up? I actively campaign to keep out of trouble. Except for that time I nuked 3 GATO members. Wait, I'm doing that today...

Yeah, I was joking. I don't want GATO kicked out the race. Just hand us about... 50 recruits to make up for the damage you have caused us mentally. Yeah... that should do it. ;)

Anyway, looks like a good race coming up!
[/quote]

We understood, no hard feelings. I do the same thing with my posts; except...... Oh no I am GATO gov :o

Good luck UPN. See you at the finish line.

[quote name='Pingu' date='31 May 2010 - 04:57 PM' timestamp='1275346659' post='2318218']
If GATO and UPN go to war over this, I think they forfeit and ODN takes it.

Jus' sayin'
[/quote]
You don't need to worry. No wars over harmless fun. :nuke:

[quote name='Pingu' date='31 May 2010 - 05:57 PM' timestamp='1275346659' post='2318218']
If GATO and UPN go to war over this, I think they forfeit and ODN takes it.

Jus' sayin'
[/quote]
Shhh! We're putting the DoW up 10 minutes before update. Ravan also said you guys are coming with us with the oA clause. :awesome:

After thinking about it... i'm NOT going to do an update here tonight. I want there to be a lot of suspense going into the final day. Also I can't find anyone tonight except UPN and GATO.

this contest ends tomorrow at update. I will try to have the final tally up then.

Either way.. no update tonight keeps the suspense going. So enjoy the last day of the contest everyone.

[quote name='OsRavan' date='31 May 2010 - 10:26 PM' timestamp='1275366376' post='2318658']
After thinking about it... i'm NOT going to do an update here tonight. I want there to be a lot of suspense going into the final day. Also I can't find anyone tonight except UPN and GATO.

this contest ends tomorrow at update. I will try to have the final tally up then.

Either way.. no update tonight keeps the suspense going. So enjoy the last day of the contest everyone.
[/quote]
D:< No fair! :o

[quote name='OsRavan' date='01 June 2010 - 05:26 AM' timestamp='1275366376' post='2318658']

[/quote]

That's cold Os....really cold :P

UPN, are you listening to me? I swear to you by update's dawn, I shall look upon you victoriously! GATO shall win this! The glory shall be ours. I have not yet let my eyes rest since my oath made two days prior, and same number of pages back. No nation shall be formed lest my word reach their inbox. Be forewarned of your impending defeat! :awesome:

[quote name='Lanore' date='01 June 2010 - 03:35 AM' timestamp='1275384917' post='2318935']
UPN, are you listening to me? I swear to you by update's dawn, I shall look upon you victoriously! GATO shall win this! The glory shall be ours. I have not yet let my eyes rest since my oath made two days prior, and same number of pages back. No nation shall be formed lest my word reach their inbox. Be forewarned of your impending defeat! :awesome:
[/quote]

Calm down Lanore, I think all this recruiting is starting to go to your head :P

We will all see who wins when the results come out.

Good Luck UPN

[quote name='Lanore' date='01 June 2010 - 05:35 AM' timestamp='1275384917' post='2318935']
[/quote]

Cold shower time my friend <_<

Edited by Kubla Khan