Exodus

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alterego' date='23 March 2010 - 08:06 PM' timestamp='1269389175' post='2234610']
Good move, MK and their cronies can have Aqua-ha.
[/quote]

Aqua...ha? What...

[quote name='Trace' date='24 March 2010 - 12:10 AM' timestamp='1269389421' post='2234616']
Not anymore.
[/quote]

Good, because the importance you're giving to this announcement and the tone of your posts sort of say otherwise.

[quote name='Lusitan' date='23 March 2010 - 08:21 PM' timestamp='1269390090' post='2234626']
Good, because the importance you're giving to this announcement and the tone of your posts sort of say otherwise.
[/quote]
right about now id say you guys are being more childish about it than Trace and Archon

[quote name='Newhotness' date='24 March 2010 - 12:27 AM' timestamp='1269390411' post='2234629']
right about now id say you guys are being more childish about it than Trace and Archon
[/quote]

There isn't much for us to be childish about.

[quote name='Alterego' date='24 March 2010 - 12:06 AM' timestamp='1269389175' post='2234610']
Good move, MK and their cronies can have Aqua-ha.
[/quote]
After all, all your Aqua are belong to us, right? If they wish to move to Blue, then power to them. Overall I doubt it will have much effect on either sphere too much, both Aqua and Blue have enough numbers to have plenty of trades to go round :D

[quote name='Denis McGrath' date='24 March 2010 - 12:32 AM' timestamp='1269390743' post='2234639']
After all, all your Aqua are belong to us, right? If they wish to move to Blue, then power to them. Overall I doubt it will have much effect on either sphere too much, both Aqua and Blue have enough numbers to have plenty of trades to go round :D
[/quote]
High fives all around on aqua-ha, the loss of any seasoned alliance from a sphere is a good reason to rejoice...not!

[quote name='Newhotness' date='24 March 2010 - 12:36 AM' timestamp='1269390990' post='2234644']
tell that to Alterego
[/quote]
I accept what I am. Others think they are serious people but still act like I do.

Edited by Alterego

Gah! My new password is too secure, I can never remember it when I want to post from work.

Thanks for all the welcome love Blue, I'm looking forward to relaxing on the beach at our new digs. Word at the cabana is TFD's throwing a beach party tonight. Njebites plan on crashing it, and hard.

[quote name='Njero' date='23 March 2010 - 09:00 PM' timestamp='1269392438' post='2234670']
Gah! My new password is too secure, I can never remember it when I want to post from work.

Thanks for all the welcome love Blue, I'm looking forward to relaxing on the beach at our new digs. Word at the cabana is TFD's throwing a beach party tonight. Njebites plan on crashing it, and hard.
[/quote]

Njebite have a tendency to get utterly smashed at such events. Nothing like the Soronian populace who know the concept of moderation.

But, we'll be there for the party, sounds like it's a blast waiting to happen. Expected this from Blue, and especially from TFD those smexy guys there.

[quote name='Alterego' date='24 March 2010 - 05:06 AM' timestamp='1269389175' post='2234610']
Good move, MK and their cronies can have [b]Aqua-ha[/b].
[/quote]

Quoting not because it's funny, but because at some point in the future I'm going to want to point you back to the most retarded play on words to ever grace this forum.

That being said, it's still not as retarded as colour politics, and the idea that people need to be all chummy with everyone else on their sphere is pretty ridiculous. I mean come on, I still remember the days when Nueva Vida and NATO had a high level treaty still active when NATO started asking for NV targets to hit in the noCB war. I take it you will now move to another sphere?

[quote name='hizzy' date='24 March 2010 - 01:15 AM' timestamp='1269393319' post='2234698']
Quoting not because it's funny, but because at some point in the future I'm going to want to point you back to the most retarded play on words to ever grace this forum.

That being said, it's still not as retarded as colour politics, and the idea that people need to be all chummy with everyone else on their sphere is pretty ridiculous. I mean come on, [b]I still remember the days when Nueva Vida and NATO had a high level treaty still active when NATO started asking for NV targets to hit in the noCB war. I take it you will now move to another sphere?[/b]
[/quote]

That much is not truth at all. NATO stayed specifically out of Nueva Vida targets despite having two MADP partners (MHA and RoK) at war with Nueva Vida. I honestly recall at the time talking to NATO and knowing they felt bad at the situation. And I am 100% sure of that.