Exodus

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Auctor' date='23 March 2010 - 05:10 PM' timestamp='1269382186' post='2234486']
did not, like, yall go purple or something...

welcome to blue NATO.
[/quote]
Shhhh don't argue facts with kriekfriek, it scares him...

And yes, the [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=64163"]entire Stickmen bloc moved to purple.[/url]

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='23 March 2010 - 10:26 PM' timestamp='1269379558' post='2234440']
I never understood the necessity of one to move to another sphere, especially not considering NATO's allies are all over the place. Perhaps NATO, TFD and NADC are starting a new Blue bloc?
[/quote]

Congrats on the change NATO. Happy to see you here in Blue!

In regards to the new blue block...can Echelon get an invite? :ehm:

[center][IMG]http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww196/Rosen_7/announ.png[/IMG][/center]

Being that Paragon is under protection of NATO, our best move is to follow in NATO's footsteps and join the Blue Sphere with them. Being a small alliance, we have nations not belonging to the Blue Sphere, but we are making all efforts possible to move them over and to push the new applicants to the Blue Sphere for overall efficiency.

o/ NATO
o/ Blue
o/ Paragon

Edited by Mr Rosenberger

Oh man. We didn't even have to enact a doctrine or something. But seriously, moving sphere's (especially to ones of nearly identical size) is such a joke. Team sphere's have so little impact on Foreign Affairs these days, that the only reason would be to move from a smaller one where trades are hard to find, to a larger one. If your intellectual minds really feel that the 100 extra nations blue has will help...well, then I'm stumped.

[quote name='Trace' date='23 March 2010 - 06:51 PM' timestamp='1269384642' post='2234531']
Oh man. We didn't even have to enact a doctrine or something. But seriously, moving sphere's (especially to ones of nearly identical size) is such a joke. Team sphere's have so little impact on Foreign Affairs these days, that the only reason would be to move from a smaller one where trades are hard to find, to a larger one. If your intellectual minds really feel that the 100 extra nations blue has will help...well, then I'm stumped.
[/quote]
they feel more at home on blue. whats wrong with that?

[quote name='Mr Rosenberger' date='23 March 2010 - 10:41 PM' timestamp='1269384100' post='2234520']
[center][IMG]http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww196/Rosen_7/announ.png[/IMG][/center]

Being that Paragon is under protection of NATO, our best move is to follow in NATO's footsteps and join the Blue Sphere with them. Being a small alliance, we have nations not belonging to the Blue Sphere, but we are making all efforts possible to move them over and to push the new applicants to the Blue Sphere for overall efficiency.

o/ NATO
o/ Blue
o/ Paragon
[/quote]

Welcome Rosen :D

[quote name='Duncan King' date='23 March 2010 - 06:08 PM' timestamp='1269382112' post='2234482']
Good luck on Blue, NATO! You'll find that life outside of Aqua is much more pleasant and causes much less stress. Once the Aquahol wears off, you'll realize you're better off.
[/quote]

Odd, nothing has happened on Aqua in quite some time. In fact, aside from the recent incident detailed by NATO in this announcement, there has been harmony and peace on Aqua. Perhaps this stress you refer to was not a product of the environment?

As for NATO, well, what will be will be. I'm sure this move will work out for you, so I'll tip my hat and be on my way. For me, bygones are bygones, and I'm not about to fret over them.

Aqua's loss is our gain, Welcome to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization and to Paragon as well. I look forward to working with you like I did in the days of old!

Oh happy days!

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='23 March 2010 - 06:44 PM' timestamp='1269387874' post='2234583']
Odd, nothing has happened on Aqua in quite some time. In fact, aside from the recent incident detailed by NATO in this announcement, there has been harmony and peace on Aqua. Perhaps this stress you refer to was not a product of the environment?

As for NATO, well, what will be will be. I'm sure this move will work out for you, so I'll tip my hat and be on my way. For me, bygones are bygones, and I'm not about to fret over them.
[/quote]

Thanks Archon, you're right, bygones are bygones. Personally, I don't think this had anything to do with aqua relations, just the fact we like Blue. Farewell Aqua, though I hated almost all of you, at least we could hate each other in peace :P

[quote name='Newhotness' date='23 March 2010 - 06:54 PM' timestamp='1269384838' post='2234533']
they feel more at home on blue. whats wrong with that?
[/quote]

My point was that team colours don't play in to 'feeling at home', because they have no point other than giving a +1 happiness to same team trades. Feel at home with the people. A small several pixel by several pixel square on your nation page doesn't exactly have an impact on things.