The End

Iotupa

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='MagicalTrevor' date='20 March 2010 - 11:04 PM' timestamp='1269140677' post='2231793']
[03:03] <Unsure> man with a title like that i thought it would be something cool
[03:03] <Unsure> D"
[03:03] <Unsure> you know like a disbandment
[03:04] <lebubu> me too

sums it up for me
[/quote]

I also had high hopes like you.

Just for the record, under one or two of the prior charters, Article Two (and Three) already existed. Just scratch out 'green' and replace with 'all nonhostile'. Also, as part of the 'old evil psychotic administration' (no, I'm not saying the current group calls us that), we really didn't have any 'throw folks out' policies as there used to be. It'll be interesting to see if a symbolic gesture, tho, carries weight these days, and with whom.

[quote name='wilhelm the demented' date='21 March 2010 - 01:10 AM' timestamp='1269151810' post='2231978']
I guess it's about time Sparta moved back to the Green Sphere, then? :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Brb, making an announcement.

amirite? :awesome:

[quote name='wilhelm the demented' date='21 March 2010 - 02:10 AM' timestamp='1269151810' post='2231978']
[/quote]

I can speak for all of GGA in saying we would love to see that, and I can assume all of UJA would as well.

Edited by Jonathan Brookbank

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' date='21 March 2010 - 02:32 AM' timestamp='1269153147' post='2231993']
I can speak for all of GGA in saying we would love to see that, and I can assume all of UJA would as well.
[/quote]
Haha, I'm just poking fun - It's a good policy, I'm somewhat interested to see what else the GGA may do under it's new leadership.

[quote name='Ecthelion' date='20 March 2010 - 11:52 PM' timestamp='1269154328' post='2232009']
Helps enforce green unity and show their position,[/quote]

I don't see how it enforces green unity at all. It doesn't matter that the GGA recognizes that it isn't going to enforce a policy it couldn't (and never could) enforce anyway.

[quote]I can think of more pointless things around, easily.[/quote]

So?

[quote name='wilhelm the demented' date='20 March 2010 - 11:10 PM' timestamp='1269151810' post='2231978']
[/quote]
I've been severely lacking in Tulak Hord the last couple of years, maybe a Sparta move to green would change that. :smug:

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='21 March 2010 - 04:43 PM' timestamp='1269153816' post='2232001']
Kinda pointless don't you think?
[/quote]

more like extremly pointless, it makes you think oh wow GGA is doing good things on the green sphere lets all applaud them about doing squat!

next the NPO will announce we will be non hostile to all the red alliances, BUT WAIT....... thats already happening.

nice try JB but come back when you actually have something to announce.

[quote name='Ecthelion' date='21 March 2010 - 04:08 AM' timestamp='1269140875' post='2231799']
The Brigade is happy to see this. May our allies at GGA prosper.
[/quote]

You're not allied anymore. When the last coup occurred all treaties with the exception of the one with MASH were canceled.

[quote name='Andre27' date='21 March 2010 - 06:42 AM' timestamp='1269168132' post='2232061']
You're not allied anymore. When the last coup occurred all treaties with the exception of the one with MASH were canceled.
[/quote]

Read the announcement again. He is correct, you are not.