The End

Iotupa

Recognizing the Grand Global Alliance's role in the near-complete destruction of the Green sphere through past actions, it is my pleasure today to present to you the following doctrine.

[quote][center][b][size="6"][color="#006400"]The Emerald Doctrine[/color][/size][/b]

[b][u][size="4"]Article One[/size][/u][/b]

The Grand Global Alliance recognizes the right of any and all alliances to locate themselves within the Green sphere.

[b][u][size="4"]Article Two[/size][/u][/b]

The Grand Global Alliance declares a unilateral state of non-aggression with all current and future Green alliances.

[b][u][size="4"]Article Three[/size][/u][/b]

Article Two is voided by an alliance if it commits aggressive actions towards the Grand Global Alliance or an ally of the Grand Global Alliance.[/center][/quote]

Jonathan Brookbank
Sovereign and Chief Protector of the Realm

Edited by Jonathan Brookbank

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='MagicalTrevor' date='20 March 2010 - 08:04 PM' timestamp='1269140677' post='2231793']
[03:03] <Unsure> man with a title like that i thought it would be something cool
[03:03] <Unsure> D"
[03:03] <Unsure> you know like a disbandment
[03:04] <lebubu> me too

sums it up for me
[/quote]

[quote name='D34th' date='20 March 2010 - 08:09 PM' timestamp='1269140962' post='2231803']
When I read the title I was: ^_^

Then I read the op and: -_-

Anti-climax.
[/quote]

[quote name='Epiphanus' date='20 March 2010 - 08:24 PM' timestamp='1269141848' post='2231816']
Topic had potential, however OP did not deliver.
[/quote]

I see some very classy posts here.

Good luck with this policy.

[quote name='Dramaus Katan' date='20 March 2010 - 10:09 PM' timestamp='1269140969' post='2231804']
Well, this should help repair the damage done lately.
[/quote]

Eh-haw-haw-HAW!!!!!

Would you be more specific? What "damage" had the GGA done to anyone but themselves lately?

[quote name='sethb' date='21 March 2010 - 12:12 AM' timestamp='1269144705' post='2231863']
Good policy, but I'm pretty sure UJA already covers all this stuff.
[/quote]

You're not the first to mention that to me, but that's not the case. UJA only functions as a NAP between signatories, not all Green alliances. This is above and beyond our responsibilities as signatories of the UJA.