The Future of Neo-Hegemony ?

[quote name='Timeline' date='30 March 2010 - 09:22 PM' timestamp='1269980533' post='2241295']
Not your fault, I am sorry I must have missed the part when CnG attacked you with no reason ?, please can you link me to the topic ?
[/quote]
Gramlins arent in C&G and even though C&G are ready to offer peace an alliance who wasnt attacked is holding up peace. Do you understand now? I can break it down for you into really small words if you like.

Edited by Alterego

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Choader' date='30 March 2010 - 09:25 PM' timestamp='1269980736' post='2241298']
Surrendering is what you do when you're defeated. If IRON isn't defeated then why would they stop fighting?
[/quote]

:facepalm: I don't even know why I attempt to explain things to people like you. You should first learn reading comprehension before you post. IRON has agreed to surrender to CnG with the terms they offered. Gremlins wants IRON's [u][b]UNCONDITIONAL[/b][/u] surrender. Basically meaning Gremlins would be able to do whatever they wanted to IRON.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' date='30 March 2010 - 01:33 PM' timestamp='1269981205' post='2241304']
:facepalm: I don't even know why I attempt to explain things to people like you. You should first learn reading comprehension before you post. IRON has agreed to surrender to CnG with the terms they offered. Gremlins wants IRON's [u][b]UNCONDITIONAL[/b][/u] surrender. Basically meaning Gremlins would be able to do whatever they wanted to IRON.
[/quote]
Yeah, and where's the problem.

[quote name='neneko' date='30 March 2010 - 09:14 PM' timestamp='1269980065' post='2241286']
Don't really care. It's still funny to hear a baps member talk about integrity. Even more funny that it's you.
[/quote]

Neneko always shooting your ill-informed mouth off.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' date='30 March 2010 - 09:33 PM' timestamp='1269981205' post='2241304']
[/quote]

Does that mean they can demand w/e reps they want, other terms of their liking without a chance at negotiation. Or am I reading it wrong?

Edited by silentkiller

That's just ... insane. There comes a point where you're just taking advantage of your allies, and Grämlins are getting close to that, if this report is accurate. Perhaps C&G should consider taking a leaf out of TOP's book and signing a separate peace, leaving Grämlins out there.

[quote]That would be more easily done without the threats by certain parties to back out of peace agreements.[/quote]
As Vladimir Stukov says, if you keep blowing up TOP's tech (and IRON's and TORN's and DAWN's), they won't be able to pay the same amount as they can now. I hope this problem can be worked out before the number that the two sides have apparently agreed on is outdated and needs to be hashed over with 30 alliances again.

Gramlins, you're doing it wrong.

Were you really pummeled so badly by the Zenith war machine that you need reps to recover?

Its obvious that you're not making yourself look bad to just TIFDIT, but also CnG, who just had a hand in outing you to the entire world.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' date='30 March 2010 - 01:39 PM' timestamp='1269981553' post='2241310']
Choader, no alliance has ever been asked to do an unconditional surrender.
[/quote]
Another way to put it, is no other alliance has needed that much guidance and help until now. IRON has proven to be completely incapable of being a self-supporting and independent alliance, who better to show them how then Grämlins?

I'd wager there's hardly anything that would do IRON more good.

[quote name='silentkiller' date='30 March 2010 - 09:44 PM' timestamp='1269981861' post='2241314']
Does that mean they can demand w/e reps they want, other terms of their liking without a chance at negotiation. Or am I reading it wrong?
[/quote]

That is exactly what it means. No alliance has ever been asked to unconditionally surrender before.

[quote name='Choader' date='30 March 2010 - 09:45 PM' timestamp='1269981935' post='2241318']
Another way to put it, is no other alliance has needed that much guidance and help until now. IRON has proven to be completely incapable of being a self-supporting and independent alliance, who better to show them how then Grämlins?

[/quote]

Thank you for justifying the viceroys on Legion and GATO. I knew we did them for a reason :smug:

Edited by silentkiller

While the Gremlins behavior is deplorable, that really isn't the topic of discussion here.

Further, for the record as far as I am aware the negotiations regarding the issue in private channels are making good progress. Neither side needs to drag it out here, so I would encourage my comrades in arms to take the lead in bringing this back to private channels to facilitate a swift conclusion to this mess.

[quote name='Choader' date='30 March 2010 - 01:45 PM' timestamp='1269981935' post='2241318']

[/quote]

Let them govern and support themselves. It is not your right (or anyone's) to govern another alliance.

The apple, apparently, does not fall far from the tree.

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='Jack Diorno' date='30 March 2010 - 09:18 PM' timestamp='1269980291' post='2241290']
o/ gremlins

thats all i wanna say
[/quote]

Indeed hail Gremlins for keeping all their friends at war while they contribute a staggering 2 nations to this brave crusade. Hail Gremlins for generously allowing their friends to take the damage for their courageous actions. What a fine alliance.

edit: spelling

Edited by MCRABT

[quote name='MCRABT' date='30 March 2010 - 03:54 PM' timestamp='1269982422' post='2241327']
Indeed hail Gremlins for keeping all their friends at war while they contribute a staggering 2 nations to this brave crusade.
[/quote]

Only two nations? This keeps getting better and better.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' date='31 March 2010 - 07:15 AM' timestamp='1269980100' post='2241287']It is not our fault Gremlins want the unconditional surrender of IRON for God knows what reason.[/quote]

It is nobody's fault but theirs, hope this helps.

[quote name='Choader' date='30 March 2010 - 09:45 PM' timestamp='1269981935' post='2241318']

[/quote]

I would wager a week in the IRON academy would do wonders for your IQ, perhaps even double it!

[quote name='silentkiller' date='31 March 2010 - 08:02 AM' timestamp='1269982955' post='2241342']
The word enabler comes to mind, mean anything to you?
[/quote]
You really think nobody's trying to talk them out of it? Really?

[quote name='Voytek' date='30 March 2010 - 04:04 PM' timestamp='1269983031' post='2241344']
[/quote]
If your talking to who I think your talking to then ... lol. We may have been fighting each other for two months but I don't wish that on anyone.

[quote name='MCRABT' date='30 March 2010 - 02:01 PM' timestamp='1269982891' post='2241338']
I would wager a week in the IRON academy would do wonders for your IQ, perhaps even double it!
[/quote]
I've seen what comes out of the IRON academy, no thanks. :smug:

[quote name='Voytek' date='30 March 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1269983031' post='2241344']
[/quote]

And if they dont listen? Will you be peacing out, or enabling them to demand such things? (serious question).

Edited by silentkiller

[quote name='silentkiller' date='31 March 2010 - 08:06 AM' timestamp='1269983172' post='2241349']
And if the dont listen? Will you be peacing out, or enabling them to demand such thing? (serious question).
[/quote]
I don't know, I'm about as far from the guys who make those calls as is physically possible. It's also not really something fit for OWF discussion.