Congratulations UPN!

Ameris

Lack of UPN input. xD

We feel pleased that we managed to get sanctioned, but we know the circumstances which it occurred under and we all wish it had happened some other way. But thanks guys. =)

[quote name='janax' date='01 March 2010 - 10:52 PM' timestamp='1267480585' post='2210300']
Well at least you kept alive the policy of not joining a losing war.

Congrats...I guess.
[/quote]

yeah, lets quote something made around 5 months ago, and lets also conveniently forget something with UPN losing in the karma war.
isnt it good beleiving what you want, rather than what is true.

[quote name='Sephirdorf' date='01 March 2010 - 05:39 PM' timestamp='1267483407' post='2210342']
yeah, lets quote something made around 5 months ago, and lets also conveniently forget something with UPN losing in the karma war.
isnt it good beleiving what you want, rather than what is true.
[/quote]

More like UPN will never be someone I will want to ever ally with after your [i]impressive[/i] showing this war.

Ever.

I agree. They should have entered the war in defense of the ODN and put their MADP partner in a really bad position. Would have been for the best. Totally.

Edited by Antoine Roquentin

[quote name='janax' date='01 March 2010 - 07:52 PM' timestamp='1267480585' post='2210300']
Well at least you kept alive the policy of not joining a losing war.

Congrats...I guess.
[/quote]

Congrats on being ignorant and a meany... I guess.

Hihihihi

Edited by Torito

[quote name='Poobah' date='01 March 2010 - 05:41 PM' timestamp='1267483500' post='2210345']
More like UPN will never be someone I will want to ever ally with after your [i]impressive[/i] showing this war.

Ever.
[/quote]
Ironically they were obligated to attack TOP-IRON for about four days before their MADP with Invicta would have been activated. At least if you take the honoring treaties verbatim approach.

I'm not saying people can't attack their decision to sit the war out. It's just worth noting that had they honored treaties strictly they'd have been obligated to CnG first and obligated Invicta to come along with them. So you're attacking them for not attacking you.

Edited by PhysicsJunky

[quote name='PhysicsJunky' date='01 March 2010 - 06:03 PM' timestamp='1267484791' post='2210361']
Ironically they were obligated to attack TOP-IRON for about four days before their MADP with Invicta would have been activated. At least if you take the honoring treaties verbatim approach.

I'm not saying people can't attack their decision to sit the war out. It's just worth noting that had they honored treaties strictly they'd have been obligated to CnG first and obligated Invicta to come along with them. So you're attacking them for not attacking you.
[/quote]

The side they come on in is immaterial, the fact that they did not enter at all is the problem.

Wow, Bob has gone haywire. We can't give congrats to an alliance for achieving something just because you hold a grudge they didn't fight when you did?

Everyone wants to complain about something I suppose.

Well done UPN, this was gonna happen eventually with the rate you guys have been working on growth, let's see if you can maintain it post war as well.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='01 March 2010 - 11:22 PM' timestamp='1267485962' post='2210401']
Wow, Bob has gone haywire. We can't give congrats to an alliance for achieving something just because you hold a grudge they didn't fight when you did?

[/quote]

It is not much of an achievement when the only way you can achieve it is by letting your friends burn in a fire.

[quote name='Cyphon88' date='01 March 2010 - 05:49 PM' timestamp='1267483968' post='2210353']
Where the congratulations TTK thread?

Oh yeah!!! That's right.

We only got into the sanction race because everyone bigger than us was nuking the hell out of each other more than TTK could. Go us! wooo -_-
[/quote]
[img]http://blog.pennlive.com/lvsports/2007/08/iverson.jpg[/img]

We're talking about the sanction race. Not even the sanction. The sanction race

UPN got the sanction, TTK did not.

It's sad to see TOP lose their pip. Best pip on the CN forums.

[quote name='Shovel' date='01 March 2010 - 07:03 PM' timestamp='1267488413' post='2210473']
It is not much of an achievement when the only way you can achieve it is by letting your friends burn in a fire.
[/quote]

So... do you feel the same way about WTF being sanctioned even though they are allied to Fark? I mean, they didn't fight right?

If UPN fought they'd have to fight for two sides, if they fought for ODN they'd fight their friends, if they fought for Invicta they'd be picking one ally over another after saying they couldn't enter.

Not to mention it takes achievement to get so far as the sanction race and then to become sanctioned means they had to of put a lot of effort into things.

Just don't think it's right to be fretting over this so much.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='02 March 2010 - 01:25 AM' timestamp='1267493353' post='2210591']
So... do you feel the same way about WTF being sanctioned even though they are allied to Fark? I mean, they didn't fight right?

If UPN fought they'd have to fight for two sides, if they fought for ODN they'd fight their friends, if they fought for Invicta they'd be picking one ally over another after saying they couldn't enter.
[/quote]

As far as I know, WTF's only treaty is non-military and with NADC :o