Official Announcement from the Grand Global Alliance

Iotupa

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TypoNinja' date='22 February 2010 - 01:15 AM' timestamp='1266819312' post='2196643']
If the name Triple Entente doesn't ring a bell, it was before your time.
[/quote]

Does ring a bell but I don't see how it relates to this. But again I'm not too versed in GGA history.

I should probably post something politically neutral as this appears to be a coup for all intensive purposes, but I wont.

I'm glad to see this. GGA quite honestly has not appeared to function properly as an alliance for a long time now, and this could very well change that, which if nothing else is good for Green.

Good luck.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='MagicalTrevor' date='22 February 2010 - 12:50 AM' timestamp='1266817812' post='2196517']
GGAs plans to stop being a laughing stock involve making JB a Triumvir.

Pretty much sums GGA up doesnt it.
[/quote]
Hold on.

Did you seriously just try to call JB incompetent, considering who you are? [b]Pathetic.[/b]

This coup is really on a slippery slope. If this wasn't during a war, this coup could have easily been 'spun' into a legitimate CB, if there wasn't a 'significant majority' of GGA's member-base supporting it (as alliances are sovereign). I'm not exactly sure if they even do at the moment; perhaps, they are just apathetic towards all this utter pandemonium. Archon had knowledge of the coup and 'effectively' condoned it. Because of that, IRON and friends could have easily construed this as a hostile action, because it effectively dismantled part of their MDoAP bloc. On top of all this, it was instigated by former members of an alliance, during a period of heightened tension.

Just my contribution.
But alas, ... war is war (even when it's quite cold.)

PS: Correct me if I'm mistaken. (Not sarcastic, I'm just presenting this opinion because I'm quite curious. I'm also fairly new, so I only know bits and pieces of the pre-war environment).

Edited by Voidbringer

In light of this announcement, I am afraid I must come forward with some (possibly shocking) truth. As a member of the rightful Triumvirate of the Grand Global Alliance, I protest these developments. These so called "leaders" are nothing more than vagrants, usurping the power which is rightfully ours. HavoK, Mendallev, and myself shall return the GGA to its rightful glory.

Our new forums are pending development. In the meantime, please feel free to make yourselves known in our official IRC channel. Members and diplomats from all alliances are welcome.

[quote name='Sunstar' date='22 February 2010 - 06:37 AM' timestamp='1266820669' post='2196732']
In light of this announcement, I am afraid I must come forward with some (possibly shocking) truth. As a member of the rightful Triumvirate of the Grand Global Alliance, I protest these developments. These so called "leaders" are nothing more than vagrants, usurping the power which is rightfully ours. HavoK, Mendallev, and myself shall return the GGA to its rightful glory.

Our new forums are pending development. In the meantime, please feel free to make yourselves known in our official IRC channel. Members and diplomats from all alliances are welcome.
[/quote]
I must say, this is an extremely classy way to treat a former ally.