Wolfpack DoWP

wolfprince

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='wolfprince' date='18 February 2010 - 05:38 PM' timestamp='1266467928' post='2188847']
2. SLBC, FCO, iFOK and FOK will not demand reps from our allies who surrender later.
[/quote]

Great to see you have much faith in your Allies

Onwards (hate to be this guys Ally) !!

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='17 February 2010 - 10:10 PM' timestamp='1266473437' post='2189039']
I won't speculate or trashtalk what I think they received, so I'll ask you directly. What exactly did they came in for?

Also good to see peace.
[/quote]

Why dont you look at the second term and tell me.

[quote name='The Bringer' date='18 February 2010 - 12:57 AM' timestamp='1266476226' post='2189141']
Great to see you have much faith in your Allies

Onwards (hate to be this guys Ally) !!
[/quote]

so you are stating that because the Wolfpack looked out for their allies while surrendering, they are somehow bad allies? most alliances who surrender prior to their allies only attempt to either secure themselves white peace or the least terms/reps possible. this is the first time i have seen an alliance that surrendered ensuring that their allies do not get reps if they surrender later on.

also, my respect for Stickmen/FoK have gone up because of the second term.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='18 February 2010 - 08:26 PM' timestamp='1266478004' post='2189182']
so you are stating that because the Wolfpack looked out for their allies while surrendering, they are somehow bad allies? most alliances who surrender prior to their allies only attempt to either secure themselves white peace or the least terms/reps possible. this is the first time i have seen an alliance that surrendered ensuring that their allies do not get reps if they surrender later on.

also, my respect for Stickmen/FoK have gone up because of the second term.
[/quote]

Not what i said, but just how that message looked that Wolfpack was expecting all their Allies to submit to FOK and co, my mistake for not better wording my message to make that point clear.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='18 February 2010 - 03:09 AM' timestamp='1266480597' post='2189328']
Eh, the term could have read "if" rather than "when," but it doesn't actually matter. If we never do surrender to Stickmen, it won't make any difference that Wolfpack got this term agreed to.
[/quote]

[quote]2. SLBC, FCO, iFOK and FOK will not demand reps from our allies who surrender later.[/quote]

It doesn't read either, the wording is correct, and neutral, if their allies are not surrendering the point is moot, if their allies are surrendering, the point applies.

Ninja Edit: "allies who surrender", rather than "when allies surrender", the difference is subtle, but meaningful.

Edited by TypoNinja

2nd term is pretty good, but it's only really effective if that term can be taken up more broadly. So unless you really badly didnt want to see alliances who don't take reps (Citing Arexes here as I dont know the truth of this off the top of my head), not take reps in particular from your allies, I dont see a great deal of value in that term beyond PR purposes.

And I seriously doubt that 2nd term will spread enough to be effective.

Nice all the same.