Wolfpack DoWP

wolfprince

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Razzia' date='18 February 2010 - 12:12 PM' timestamp='1266495123' post='2189539']
It was great fighting along side you guys.
o/ Wolfpack

It's also great to have honorable enemies on our front.
o/ Stickmen for an awesome battle thus far. :D
[/quote]

Hey! Don't smear our name! Stickmen don't have honour and are here to disrupt and destroy the purple sphere you know <_< .

I hate all these conflicting statements.

[quote name='the great sam' date='18 February 2010 - 12:41 AM' timestamp='1266471674' post='2188992']
Nine whole days of war. Now that right there is committment. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Well I'm sorry they didn't plan on being so dead that their alliance's importance ceased to exist along with them.

Well done guys, you fought hard and got more for your allies when you left than most people staying in these wars who are simply dying.

Good terms Stickmen.

[quote name='the great sam' date='18 February 2010 - 12:41 AM' timestamp='1266471674' post='2188992']
Nine whole days of war. Now that right there is committment. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

They weren't [i]obligated[/i] to give you anything. They chained in on an offensive war to help their friends. That alone shows they were looking out for their friends (although I'm not the type to bow out after 9 days and do look at that as pretty unfortunate.)

[quote name='the great sam' date='18 February 2010 - 06:41 AM' timestamp='1266471674' post='2188992']
Nine whole days of war. Now that right there is commitment. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
Not all alliances have self-destructive urges you know...

+ Wolfpack came to the defence of Invicta not TORN. I don't see them complain, on the contrary.

Edited by erikz

[quote name='Penkala' date='18 February 2010 - 08:22 AM' timestamp='1266499354' post='2189588']
They weren't [i]obligated[/i] to give you anything. They chained in on an offensive war to help their friends. That alone shows they were looking out for their friends (although I'm not the type to bow out after 9 days and do look at that as pretty unfortunate.)
[/quote]
It should be noted here that Wolfpack have our complete support in the decision that they have made. So can we can the talk of "pretty unfortunate" already?

[quote name='KAlLaba' date='18 February 2010 - 10:43 AM' timestamp='1266507826' post='2189689']
Good to be in a war , even if it was really bad timing

How is it that people have to whine about everything ?
we come in for 9 days and secure no reps for any allies who surrender , how is that bad ?
[/quote]

Ignore the other people who are just jealous that you've done more for your allies than they have. You guys stuck to your word and helped them, left before there was nothing left of Wolfpack and still managed to deal some damage and secure something of actual worth.

Good to see my friends still doing things right.

PS: I want Cookie back! Send him over :P

[quote name='Fort Pitt' date='18 February 2010 - 12:38 AM' timestamp='1266478711' post='2189225']
Congrats Wolfpack, I'd go to some neutral alliances for help getting out of bill lock though.
[/quote]

So you're assuming we're all n bill lock? :lol1:

o/khmerkid
o/Stephen Dedalus
o/Kel Krussna

for a good, fun, and honorable fight

Thanks to FOK and iFOK for the honorable fight. It has been a pleasure and I hope that our alliances will get to know each other better in the future. Handshakes are better than nukes. :)

Also, o/ klaasdebaas, o/ Ecnelis, o/ CJDiablos.
I hope you guys will recover rapidly and come to visit your old foes and hang out with us at the[url="http://s1.zetaboards.com/Cn_wolfpack/forum/338732/"]Wolves Den Pub[/url]. Cheers.

o/The Pack
o/ CDT

[quote name='KAlLaba' date='18 February 2010 - 10:43 AM' timestamp='1266507826' post='2189689']

we come in for 9 days and secure no reps for any allies who surrender , how is that bad ?
[/quote]

Wolfpack didn't really secure anything. Stickmen had no intention of demanding reps from Invicta from day one, and have offered them terms with only the condition that they do not reenter, even before you entered the war. So really what you did is got Stickmen to agree to a term that had no effect on anything so they could focus on hitting your allies more.

Congrats!

Edited by Maccers The Great

[quote name='Maccers The Great' date='18 February 2010 - 09:09 PM' timestamp='1266523770' post='2190090']
Wolfpack didn't really secure anything. Stickmen had no intention of demanding reps from Invicta from day one, and have offered them terms with only the condition that they do not reenter, even before you entered the war. So really what you did is got Stickmen to agree to a term that had no effect on anything so they could focus on hitting your allies more.

Congrats!
[/quote]
They might have been told otherwise by their allies on before hand. And I understand they want out when their alliance already lost a ton of nation strength and was no fair match for their adversaries. It has no use staying in for allies who have an fair peace-offer on the table but just don't want to accept it out of stubbornness and only seem interested in war.
Well fought Wolfpack.

o/ Stickmen

Edited by Timmehhh

[quote name='Haflinger' date='17 February 2010 - 11:42 PM' timestamp='1266468133' post='2188857']
Thanks for the assist. :)
[/quote]
I like this attitude.

[/quote]
I don't get it either. If any ally enters to help you, they've done their job. And you've sped their recovery more than you could have by promising post-war aid by eliminating potential reps.

Well done to all parties.

[quote name='The Bringer' date='18 February 2010 - 02:07 AM' timestamp='1266480451' post='2189325']
Not what i said, but just how that message looked that Wolfpack was expecting all their Allies to submit to FOK and co, my mistake for not better wording my message to make that point clear.
[/quote]

i do believe this sums it up:
[quote name='TypoNinja' date='18 February 2010 - 02:16 AM' timestamp='1266481009' post='2189347']
It doesn't read either, the wording is correct, and neutral, if their allies are not surrendering the point is moot, if their allies are surrendering, the point applies.

Ninja Edit: "allies who surrender", rather than "when allies surrender", the difference is subtle, but meaningful.
[/quote]

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='18 February 2010 - 02:30 AM' timestamp='1266481822' post='2189380']
Reps were never an option for us. We showed the same with GGA in Karma.
[/quote]

i did not remember what you gave to be honest. i barely remember the terms IRON got other than Gre giving white peace i believe (i was in Gre). I will keep that in mind from now on.

[quote name='Micheal Malone' date='18 February 2010 - 04:39 AM' timestamp='1266489593' post='2189498']
I believe their attempt was to just secure it for their allies on this front. It's written down in this surrender, but has been offered and on the table, and declined by many of the alliances already. If their allies wish to surrender, they know how to go about it already.
[/quote]

i do believe FOK has taken reps before so while the Stickmen may not, FOK has but by these terms are unable to take reps from any Wolfpack allies.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='18 February 2010 - 08:59 PM' timestamp='1266526772' post='2190165']
i do believe FOK has taken reps before so while the Stickmen may not, FOK has but by these terms are unable to take reps from any Wolfpack allies.
[/quote]

I think FOK only took reps from GPA, and even that I'm not sure about. They didn't require NPO to send reps though.