Concerning the War of Aggression against C&G

Archon

[quote name='dvdcchn' date='21 February 2010 - 08:05 AM' timestamp='1266739529' post='2194804']
was this what you were looking for?

cool story bro

ah we have to have a " no u" moment i presume

did i already use the "no u" thing? oh then its the your were evil first template, gotcha
[/quote]

So working for peace for allies is now wrong is it? Are you to stupid to read what Doch's comment implied and your own blind propaganda?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' date='21 February 2010 - 02:20 AM' timestamp='1266740423' post='2194818']
So working for peace for allies is now wrong is it? Are you to stupid to read what Doch's comment implied and your own blind propaganda?
[/quote]

whats that rumbling from your rectum? get yoru head out before you talk.

he asked for where it showed neverender was looking for peace, i showed him the example. speaking of blind propaganda, you not to bad yourself

[quote name='dvdcchn' date='21 February 2010 - 08:25 AM' timestamp='1266740722' post='2194822']
whats that rumbling from your rectum? get yoru head out before you talk.

he asked for where it showed neverender was looking for peace, i showed him the example. speaking of blind propaganda, you not to bad yourself
[/quote]

If you do read Doch's post carefully he clearly stated that CnG pushed for peace in the \m/-Polar Conflict but we haven't pushed for this. He is asking where did Archon post looking for peace in this conflict and to my knowledge he hasn't.

Oh and my Head is clearly not into my rectum enough like yours. At least I can read and comprehend before mindlessly posting.

Edited by Sir Keshav IV

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' date='21 February 2010 - 02:32 AM' timestamp='1266741127' post='2194828']
If you do read Doch's post carefully he clearly stated that CnG pushed for peace in the \m/-Polar Conflict but we haven't pushed for this. He is asking where did Archon post looking for peace in this conflict and to my knowledge he hasn't.

Oh and my Head is clearly not into my rectum enough like yours. At least I can read and comprehend before mindlessly posting.
[/quote]

kthnx

thats clearly where i was in the wrong for taking his word and linking him to it. i must have misunderstood the quote he was refrencing the polar \m/ peace. my bad.

and mindlessly posting? great show on the personal attack to reinforce the party line,i think that was the last part of the templete we had forgotten in Doch's post. well done sir.

Edited by dvdcchn

[quote name='HHAYD' date='20 February 2010 - 08:18 PM' timestamp='1266722336' post='2194480']
And NpO told them that everything will be fine and won't activate their treaty with MK. Now look what happened, NpO turns into New Bi-Polar Order, activated their treaty with MK claiming that TOP/IRON harmed their allies even though NpO originally stated that they don't care, and attacked both sides of the war.

You shouldn't punish alliances harshly for trusting an alliance that turned out to be mentally unstable.
[/quote]

I sure do hope that nobody trusts Polaris ever again after this war. So much for the alliance changing based on who was in charge. Grub turned out to be even worse than Sponge; at least Sponge could be trusted to keep his word. Grub cannot be trusted to do so. He lied, backstabbed and betrayed throughout the war. First he said he would not honor Polaris's CnG treaties, and he encouraged our strike against CnG as an ideal step in his war against \m/ and company. Then he declared war on us, but said that we were Polaris's last military priority (with GOD, VE etc. being the first). Now unanarchied Polaris nations are being used to stagger TOP nations in order to keep the latter out of peace mode.

I feel that the idea of Polaris's character changing based on who is in charge has lost all credibility. Grub built up a lot of good will on the concept, but he turned out to be a lying, backstabbing opportunist.

Sorry, Penguin. I think your alliance's hope that your ascension will wipe the past is horridly unrealistic. I imagine your alliance is viewed now as just the good old volatile Polaris.

[quote name='Crymson' date='21 February 2010 - 03:59 AM' timestamp='1266746346' post='2194873']
Now unanarchied Polaris nations are being used to stagger TOP nations in order to keep the latter out of peace mode.
[/quote]

Why would TOP nations want to switch to peace mode?

[quote name='Krack' date='21 February 2010 - 11:46 AM' timestamp='1266749174' post='2194899']
[/quote]

Yeah. With their huge, unbreakable warchests, it's not like they need to. Don't they? :rolleyes:

Don't you see the Elefant in the Room? The NpO is actually doing them a favor. It's all a clever ploy from Grub to make CnG think they have TOP grabbed by the balls. :P

[quote name='Krack' date='21 February 2010 - 10:46 AM' timestamp='1266749174' post='2194899']
[/quote]
I'm just going to assume this isn't a serious question.

[quote]To me, what TOP/IRON did is extremely similar to what they decried Athens/Co doing to TPF in Dec.[/quote]
Athens and GOD jumped TPF in peacetime. TOP/IRON entered an existing war.

[quote]He is asking where did Archon post looking for peace in this conflict and to my knowledge he hasn't.[/quote]
Well that's rather the point – you did not want peace on this front, you welcomed it and put your effort into bringing peace to the other fronts and pulling alliances onto your side to gain a strategic advantage. Which is fine, but it puts the lie to the rhetoric about how terrible TOP and IRON are to attack you and that you did not want the war.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='21 February 2010 - 01:24 PM' timestamp='1266755068' post='2194933']

Well that's rather the point – you did not want peace on this front, you welcomed it and put your effort into bringing peace to the other fronts and pulling alliances onto your side to gain a strategic advantage. Which is fine, but it puts the lie to the rhetoric about how terrible TOP and IRON are to attack you and that you did not want the war.
[/quote]
Carefull your bias is showing.

Frankly put maybe you should reconsider which alliance you should belong to. Clearly you would feel more at home in TOP.
I've enjoyed reading the ridiculous verbal acrobatics you have been using to try and justify TOP's position in this war, but frankly you've become boring. You repeat the same lies you've been sprouting since the conflict has started maybe you should actually consider the other sides point of view once in a while to get some new material.

The facts of the situation are crystal clear, TOP joined a war without a CB (except for "we consider them a threat" which would be in the top 10 of most useless CBs i have ever read) and without a treaty connection. They declared on an uninvolved party which had been trying to meditate and close the conflict from day 1. Frankly there is no way you can justify that and make CnG the wrong party.

[quote name='Krack' date='21 February 2010 - 04:46 AM' timestamp='1266749174' post='2194899']
[/quote]
You don't know much about military tactics, do you? Every alliances have some unprepared members with small warchests. Being caught in bill-lock while fighting is never fun and once you are in it, you will be forced to turtle.

Another reason why is it allows you to set your DEFCON and other stuff back to max income, gives you time to leave anarchy and collect tax without having to worry about someone showing up and blitzing you, using nukes.

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='Tulafaras' date='21 February 2010 - 01:30 PM' timestamp='1266759030' post='2194956']

Frankly put maybe you should reconsider which alliance you should belong to. Clearly you would feel more at home in TOP.
I've enjoyed reading the ridiculous verbal acrobatics you have been using to try and justify TOP's position in this war, but frankly you've become boring. You repeat the same lies you've been sprouting since the conflict has started maybe you should actually consider the other sides point of view once in a while to get some new material.

The facts of the situation are crystal clear, TOP joined a war without a CB (except for "we consider them a threat" which would be in the top 10 of most useless CBs i have ever read) and without a treaty connection. They declared on an uninvolved party which had been trying to meditate and close the conflict from day 1. Frankly there is no way you can justify that and make CnG the wrong party.
[/quote]

So basically nobody on your side is allowed to think for themselves? Everyone has to agree that TOP IS EVIL!!! If you don't agree then gtfo.

[quote name='Crymson' date='21 February 2010 - 06:59 AM' timestamp='1266746346' post='2194873']
I sure do hope that nobody trusts Polaris ever again after this war. So much for the alliance changing based on who was in charge. Grub turned out to be even worse than Sponge; at least Sponge could be trusted to keep his word. Grub cannot be trusted to do so. He lied, backstabbed and betrayed throughout the war. First he said he would not honor Polaris's CnG treaties, and [b]he encouraged our strike against CnG as an ideal step in his war against \m/ and company[/b]. Then he declared war on us, but said that we were Polaris's last military priority (with GOD, VE etc. being the first). Now unanarchied Polaris nations are being used to stagger TOP nations in order to keep the latter out of peace mode.
[/quote]

I would love to see the logs of Grub encouraging the strike against CnG please and saying that would be ideal.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='Tulafaras' date='21 February 2010 - 01:30 PM' timestamp='1266759030' post='2194956']

[/quote]

That quote works both ways mate. At least try arguing without starting the first line with an insult. D:

@Bob Janova: We do not want this war. We didn't not at least this way I guess. But when we have a chance to strike our opponents down we shouldn't take it? Its like TOP shouldn't have declared war. They saw an opportunity to weaken their enemies and they took it. It backfired as risks are not 100% full proof. This is a risk we are taking and so far it has worked out.

@Crymson: Its laughable blaming NpO for this war. Grub is smart, he played his cards. He entered the war on both sides, that counts for something right? And please do show where Grub enouraged you guys to attack us. I know he told you guys to go forward with the attack but no where has he encouraged it. If he has and you do show me proof, I shall concede defeat in this point.

EDIT: OOC: None of my posts are the view of MK. It is mine and mine alone.

Edited by Sir Keshav IV

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' date='21 February 2010 - 01:32 PM' timestamp='1266777127' post='2195220']
That quote works both ways mate. At least try arguing without starting the first line with an insult. D:

@Bob Janova: [b]We do not want this war[/b].
[/quote]

Bolded. MK has wanted this war for a very long time, which is fine, but at least admit it. Hell, even I wanted this war, everyone did. We ALL want war, it is why we play tag, it's just this war is now getting too moronic for anyone to bear with.

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='21 February 2010 - 06:41 PM' timestamp='1266777684' post='2195230']
Bolded. MK has wanted this war for a very long time, which is fine, but at least admit it. Hell, even I wanted this war, everyone did. We ALL want war, it is why we play tag, it's just this war is now getting too moronic for anyone to bear with.
[/quote]

At that point of time when we were at our weakest, we did not want the war. Our allies were tearing themselves apart and putting us in a tight spot. Heck, no sane alliance would want a war when its strongest allies are fighting against each other would they.

I also agree this war has been fun but it has gotten to a point where it is nothing but stupid and a complete waste of time. Some of the arguments I have read have been nothing but stupid. Lets just relax and stop trying to win cookie points for the peanut gallery and have fun in this war.

Edited by Sir Keshav IV

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='21 February 2010 - 07:41 PM' timestamp='1266777684' post='2195230']
[/quote]
I really doubt you've heard Archon, SirWilliam or any other of our high .gov express desire to wage war against TOP. You likely heard random members like myself express negative opinions towards TOP, but guess what, we're not a democracy. Archons word is law and he dictates alliance policy, not random members like myself.

tl;dr You know nothing.

[quote name='dvdcchn' date='21 February 2010 - 02:05 AM' timestamp='1266739529' post='2194804']
was this what you were looking for?[/quote]

nope as that has to do with MK working on peace between Polaris and \m/ and not working on keeping peace between CnG and TOP/IRON. so no, that is not what i was looking for at all. i was looking for MK/Archon working on peaceful solutions to the war between CnG and TOP/IRON.

[quote]cool story bro[/quote]

yes yes it is. thank you.

[quote]ah we have to have a " no u" moment i presume[/quote]

please tell me how this is a "no u" moment? because what i posted was true and factual. so it is not a "no u" type argument due to that fact.

[quote]did i already use the "no u" thing? oh then its the your were evil first template, gotcha
[/quote]

what? seriously, actually refute or debate my arguments. simply trying to label them as "no u" or whatever else is just ridiculous. if you do not actually have an argument to refute what i state, then don't post. your entire post is simply humorous in its attempt to refute my arguments without having a single one of your own. yet you tell me i am using such nonsense as "no u" and all that. look at your arguments against mine and see who is actually using "no u" arguments.

ps: hint- it is not me.

[quote name='dvdcchn' date='21 February 2010 - 02:48 AM' timestamp='1266742131' post='2194834']
kthnx

thats clearly where i was in the wrong for taking his word and linking him to it. i must have misunderstood the quote he was refrencing the polar \m/ peace. my bad.

and mindlessly posting? great show on the personal attack to reinforce the party line,i think that was the last part of the templete we had forgotten in Doch's post. well done sir.
[/quote]

wait, i had a template for my argument? lawlz. look at your post against mine. mine uses facts that can easily be found on these forums. yours posts a bunch of nonsensical crap and actually uses the "no u" format in an attempt to refute my argument instead of using facts to debate what i state. next time i would suggest you attempt to actually form an argument instead of waste time posting what you did as your post is completely and utterly useless in its attempts to actually refute mine. none of what you posted actually refuted anything i posted at all, nor did it come anywhere near close to presenting an actual argument that could even come close to being called an actual debate.

so, skip trying to make my arguments look bad by using the time old tradition of posting "no u" arguments because it only ends up making you look quite foolish especially since you kept stating how my post was full of "no u" when that is simply not true. it also makes you look foolish because your post [b][i]is[/b][/i] full of "no u" arguments.

[quote name='Crymson' date='21 February 2010 - 03:59 AM' timestamp='1266746346' post='2194873']
I sure do hope that nobody trusts Polaris ever again after this war. So much for the alliance changing based on who was in charge. Grub turned out to be even worse than Sponge; at least Sponge could be trusted to keep his word. Grub cannot be trusted to do so. He lied, backstabbed and betrayed throughout the war. First he said he would not honor Polaris's CnG treaties, and he encouraged our strike against CnG as an ideal step in his war against \m/ and company. Then he declared war on us, but said that we were Polaris's last military priority (with GOD, VE etc. being the first). Now unanarchied Polaris nations are being used to stagger TOP nations in order to keep the latter out of peace mode.[/quote]

so now Grub=Penguin? awesome. so i take it that TOP is the same TOP that aggressively attacked CnG and that the whole argument that TOP has learned their lesson about preemptive strikes is false since it is obvious from this whole argument of yours, that alliances cannot learn from the past or change their image? thus, since TOP has preemptively struck at least two times in their history (Polaris and CnG) based on "said alliance is a threat", this means that TOP will most likely do so in the future. which means that CnG most definitely should destroy your alliance given that TOP will come after CnG in the future and thus, TOP cannot be trusted since they have preemptively struck in the past. Thanks for clearing that up. this should stop all the arguments about how ebil CnG are for continuing this war and seeking to ensure that TOP is not a threat in the future to CnG. since by this post, since you state that Polaris should not be trusted for the actions of Grub in this war, then obviously TOP cannot be trusted due to the actions of TOP and their gov throughout this war.

as for unanarchied Polaris nations being used to stagger TOP nations, umm... considering anarchied nations cannot attack i would think Polaris would have to use unanarchied nations...

and TOP not being a priority but Polaris is still attacking TOP, i would think that has to do with the fact that Polaris DoWed TOP to help out their allies MK and former allies GR... i mean seriously, that is the worst example of "lying" you could post.

[quote]I feel that the idea of Polaris's character changing based on who is in charge has lost all credibility. Grub built up a lot of good will on the concept, but he turned out to be a lying, backstabbing opportunist.

Sorry, Penguin. I think your alliance's hope that your ascension will wipe the past is horridly unrealistic. I imagine your alliance is viewed now as just the good old volatile Polaris.
[/quote]

well, this part just provides the rest of my evidence from my paragraphs above. but once again, thanks for the clearing up of all the misconceptions from TOP supporters and CnG detractors. thanks to you, they now have no foot to stand on since you are stating that an alliance cannot be trusted to change regardless of circumstances.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='21 February 2010 - 06:24 AM' timestamp='1266755068' post='2194933']
[/quote]

so wait, CnG were in the Polar-\m/ war?????? this is news to me. i could have sworn they were noncombatants just like TPF was. (i.e. CnG was not involved in any war, the closest they came was trying to get peace between Polaris and \m/- zomg those ebil peacemongering mediators... and TPF was not involved in any war at the time either.)

so, no TOP/IRON entered while a war was going on but by no means was CnG involved militarily in said war, thus, it is very similar to Athens/co hitting TPF since CnG nor TPF were involved in any war.

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' date='21 February 2010 - 12:44 PM' timestamp='1266777859' post='2195232']
At that point of time when we were at our weakest, we did not want the war. Our allies were tearing themselves apart and putting us in a tight spot. Heck, no sane alliance would want a war when its strongest allies are fighting against each other would they.

[b]I also agree this war has been fun but it has gotten to a point where it is nothing but stupid and a complete waste of time. Some of the arguments I have read have been nothing but stupid. Lets just relax and stop trying to win cookie points for the peanut gallery and have fun in this war.[/b]
[/quote]

aye.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='21 February 2010 - 01:21 PM' timestamp='1266780098' post='2195302']
so, no TOP/IRON entered while a war was going on but by no means was CnG involved militarily in said war, thus, it is very similar to Athens/co hitting TPF since CnG nor TPF were involved in any war.
[/quote]

IRON wanted to help allies that were at war in MK allies. archone already stated that he would have entered to support said allies. so we'd basically be in the same situation without all the bickering.

[quote name='President Sitruk' date='21 February 2010 - 01:29 PM' timestamp='1266780597' post='2195311']
IRON wanted to help allies that were at war in MK allies. archone already stated that he would have entered to support said allies. so we'd basically be in the same situation without all the bickering.
[/quote]

heh. yes i know that. but guess what, NSO received no relief thanks to IRON hitting CnG while NSO was at war with FARK/GOD, and whomever else. so their whole reasoning of helping NSO by taking on CnG is quite amusing considering NSO got no actual help against the alliances that NSO was actually fighting.

so how did IRON actually help NSO out?

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='21 February 2010 - 01:33 PM' timestamp='1266780809' post='2195319']
heh. yes i know that. but guess what, NSO received no relief thanks to IRON hitting CnG while NSO was at war with FARK/GOD, and whomever else. so their whole reasoning of helping NSO by taking on CnG is quite amusing considering NSO got no actual help against the alliances that NSO was actually fighting.

so how did IRON actually help NSO out?
[/quote]

in anticipating CnG's entrance into the war, a pre-emptive strike was decided on to attempt to knock out you guys early on in hopes to have a better chance of winning the war on other fronts. the sudden white peace threw a curveball, too. but we can all see how certain decisions have turned out.

[quote name='President Sitruk' date='21 February 2010 - 01:39 PM' timestamp='1266781159' post='2195329']
in anticipating CnG's entrance into the war, a pre-emptive strike was decided on to attempt to knock out you guys early on in hopes to have a better chance of winning the war on other fronts. the sudden white peace threw a curveball, too. but we can all see how certain decisions have turned out.
[/quote]

again, i know this already. the fact remains that regardless of the outcome, it still left IRON's ally NSO gaining very little relief in its fight (which is supposedly why IRON entered). Polaris hit GOD sure but then got hit by numerous other alliances as well. at least if IRON went in against FARK, NSO could have gained a brief respite and some breathing room on that front.

also, i am in IAA not CnG.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='21 February 2010 - 06:24 AM' timestamp='1266755068' post='2194933']
[/quote]

Bob, you can assume anything you want. I'm tired of asking someone in TOP or IRON or TORN a question and having you answer it. You're the Baghdad Bob Janova of Cybernations and you're not even in any of their alliances.

[center][img]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n308/richkrack/aloha/baghdadbobjanova.png[/img]
[size="1"]TOP's Press Secretary, Bob Janova prepares to take questions from the crowd.[/size][/center]

[quote name='Crymson']Krack: it's a sign of enormously comic---in a pathetic way---troll when one trolls, in a know-it-all-fashion, on something one knows nothing about. [/quote]

I know this ... your alliance is getting the ______ kicked out of it and it's your fault. I also know that for an alliance that aggressively declared on its opponents, the most enormously comic and pathetic concept is that you're now in a position where you've got to get guys into peace mode. My question was, are your nations trying to hibernate until peace talks? Or are you just trying to build back up your nuke piles? It is extremely hard to tell what military tactics your alliance is using because, as you demonstrated in the Karma War, you are very good at talking a great game while not actually doing anything. Kudos on your military puffery.

I thought your allies might like to know whether they should be trying to escape anyone they can into peace mode, too. And/or whether or not they should start trying to manufacturer their own exits.

Edited by Krack