Alliances' War Statistics

suryanto tan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe it has not been said yet, so I will say it. These stats, coming in the 2nd week of war when much of TOP-IRON-CnG and company are in nuke anarchy and can only defend till that situation ends, means very little. Of course all the AAs who have DOW'd in the last 7 days are going to have excellent offensive war stats...because...you know...they are like able to declare wars. I suppose these numbers are cute to look at and all....but they are, in no way, indicative of any alliance's involvement in the war at this time, they are indicative of who is burning through nuke anarchy more than the others.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' date='10 February 2010 - 03:56 PM' timestamp='1265774184' post='2171788']
I cant believe it has not been said yet, so I will say it. These stats, coming in the 2nd week of war when much of TOP-IRON-CnG and company are in nuke anarchy and can only defend till that situation ends, means very little. Of course all the AAs who have DOW'd in the last 7 days are going to have excellent offensive war stats...because...you know...they are like able to declare wars. I suppose these numbers are cute to look at and all....but they are, in no way, indicative of any alliance's involvement in the war at this time, they are indicative of who is burning through nuke anarchy more than the others.
[/quote]

I think it had been said, and your argument does hold weight. I know personally that after about two days of war on the TOP/IRON CnG front there would have been numerous nations involved in 5 to 6 wars. Taking into account PM nations would still leave that average relatively high.

I hate to toot our own horn...

Just kidding, I love it! We're a small alliance, but we go all in when we go. All other crap aside, we will not hesitate to nuke and be nuked in kind. That being said, it's easy to have good stats with only 30 members. It'd be more sad if we didn't than impressive that we do.

Nevertheless, we're awesome, and you're jealous!

[img]http://vampster.com/images/cdreviews/Kronos-Titan.jpg[/img]

o/ death, pestilence, and famine! Also Kronos.

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='09 February 2010 - 01:04 PM' timestamp='1265738665' post='2170829']
Hellz yeah

o/ Val oly OMFG BAPS
o/ DT NOR FAN PC
[/quote]

o/ Valhalla It's nice to fight against some folks who enjoy the fire, explosions, carnage, etc. Not to mention against guys who are so recklessly destructive that they fight more wars/member than any other group. If only I could have filled my 6th slot against you. Pesky anarchy.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' date='09 February 2010 - 10:56 PM' timestamp='1265774184' post='2171788']
[/quote]
It was indeed mentioned earlier. :P

Hopefully we'll get fresh numbers to mull over when people on both sides of the central front come back in for Round Two.

[quote name='Style #386' date='10 February 2010 - 11:44 AM' timestamp='1265820282' post='2172734']
It was indeed mentioned earlier. :P

Hopefully we'll get fresh numbers to mull over when people on both sides of the central front come back in for Round Two.
[/quote]
I fully intend to add 3 to MK's total in a few days.

[quote name='WCaesarD' date='10 February 2010 - 08:24 AM' timestamp='1265819099' post='2172705']
o/ Valhalla It's nice to fight against some folks who enjoy the fire, explosions, carnage, etc. [b]Not to mention against guys who are so recklessly destructive that they fight more wars/member than any other group[/b]. If only I could have filled my 6th slot against you. Pesky anarchy.
[/quote]

Why TY.

We knew going in fighting FAN was going to be a great time had by all.

As for our war style of destruction, what do ya expect from a bunch of drunken viking out for a pillage? :P