Alliances' War Statistics

suryanto tan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Maccers The Great' date='08 February 2010 - 06:24 PM' timestamp='1265671459' post='2169282']
I love how every thread iFOK appears in turns into an iFOK is evil thread.

edit: Thanks for the data it is very interesting to see.
[/quote]
Never said you were evil said you were oppurtunistic and wouldnt have the balls to attack anyone had this not presented itself. It was also in response to WickedJ so take it in context instead of being so sensitive. Need a tissue over there. Now i have said something you can cry about.

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='08 February 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1265669923' post='2169248']
WickedJ no one has claimed that this was set to roll purple. But the oppurtunity has presented itself and many of those that probably would have licked their wounds from earlier or just out and out not had the balls to jump in have now done so. Just as Archon sprang a trap with Grub leaving open terms on the table so have IFOK and Stickmen attempted to try and stick a knife in the other purple AAs. I really dont think you can argue with that.
[/quote]
That guy was sure hinting to it :P besides..if we're setting ANYONE up its you, Bud :P

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='08 February 2010 - 06:32 PM' timestamp='1265671971' post='2169298']
Never said you were evil said you were oppurtunistic and wouldnt have the balls to attack anyone had this not presented itself. It was also in response to WickedJ so take it in context instead of being so sensitive. Need a tissue over there. Now i have said something you can cry about.
[/quote]

We went to the theater of war where we could be of most use. I wont lie and say some of don't enjoy our targets, but if we were needed against other alliances we would have went there. We were also expecting to be countered, and i am pretty surprised we have not seen one yet.

If you have a tissue I will gladly take it and pass it on to my invicta targets who need it more then me.

[quote name='Maccers The Great' date='08 February 2010 - 06:43 PM' timestamp='1265672594' post='2169317']
We went to the theater of war where we could be of most use. I wont lie and say some of don't enjoy our targets, [b]but if we were needed against other alliances we would have went there.[/b] We were also expecting to be countered, and i am pretty surprised we have not seen one yet.

If you have a tissue I will gladly take it and pass it on to my invicta targets who need it more then me.
[/quote]
countered with what, most of us were already in it hence the opurtunistic portion of the comment why not make a blanket dow and come after us all seing as how you chained in you were good on pretty much everyone. Either way you were took the low risk high profile way in to this and some day the balance sheet will be reckoned accordingly.

[quote]Offensive Offensive
No Ranking Members War War/Member Alliance

5 76) 53 64 1.21 Boards Alliance Of Protectorate States

25 72) 83 62 0.75 Valhalla[/quote]
Look at these pansies! Valhalla go to war like 5 year old girls! "But i downt wanna get my handy wandys dirty" :P

Buds has it right. At no point did I suggest the war was orchestrated to roll purple, I did suggest it created the opportunity to do so and that the opportunity was taken. I submit that the stats here give weight to my arguement as does the super chaining MoDMoAPs called in on the Purple Curbstomp declaration, (that name of itself also suggests motive).

It is not an iFOK is evil thread hijack. For clarities sake FOK is evil, I would never blame the puppet for the puppet masters wrist actions.

As to counter declarations, I too wonder what UPN are doing now. No actions in support of either Invicta with whom they hold a MADP or the many other optional treaty partners, plus CDT. Didnt they duck out of Poseidon recently too...

Stratergy or skullduggery?

M6

[quote name='Kijuna69' date='08 February 2010 - 07:04 PM' timestamp='1265673871' post='2169358']
Was Valhalla expecting no one to hit them or do they just lack long term strategy? I'm all for throwing it all at the enemy but Valhalla just made their entire alliance a sitting duck.
[/quote]
your question intrigues me please do go on. Hit me up on IRC.

No sarcasism here either seriously come find me be happy to chat about it.

[quote name='M6 Redneck' date='09 February 2010 - 01:53 AM' timestamp='1265676811' post='2169416']...For clarities sake FOK is evil, I would never blame the puppet for the puppet masters wrist actions...
[/quote]
Really now? :lol1:

Well, Valhalla, Olympus and Invicta, looks like our war is pretty epic! :smug:
Congrats for a good fight!
We, at Nordreich are pretty proud of that 5th spot in the Offensive Wars. For a pretty large alliance in terms of User Count, the fifth spot is a nice achievement.

O/ Nordreich

Edited by ratonbox