Why is this the world today?

PHDrillSergeant

[quote name='kaliph' date='08 February 2010 - 03:01 PM' timestamp='1265659264' post='2168987']
what was the last war that tool won?

by my memory they only won one war.
[/quote]

The one where NoV got killed by Q.

Anyway, that's pretty amazing. The one time a neutral gets hit this guy's in it.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kaliph' date='08 February 2010 - 02:01 PM' timestamp='1265659264' post='2168987']
what was the last war that tool won?

by my memory they only won one war.
[/quote]
Some alliances weasel out of treaties to only be on the winning side.

TOOL isn't like that. They stand with their allies come good or bad.

They fought for Goons and \m/ in the UJW, despite their side having a huge disadvantage.

They fought for IRON and TPF in Karma, despite their side having a huge disadvantage.

They fight now for IRON, despite their side having a slight disadvantage.

TOOL has honor aplenty. Perhaps this particular OP doesn't demonstrate that well, but do not question TOOL's honor. There's nothing to criticize in an honorable defeat, and much to criticize in treaty-breaking opportunists.

For the OP, get an aid package and keep on fighting. The war is afoot, our blades are bloodied, the enemies numerous, but our courage should be unwavering. Stand beside your brothers in the Order of Light and deliver death to the heathen dogs who assail you and yours.

[quote name='arentak' date='08 February 2010 - 05:53 PM' timestamp='1265669596' post='2169238']
For the OP, get an aid package and keep on fighting. The war is afoot, our blades are bloodied, the enemies numerous, but our courage should be unwavering. Stand beside your brothers in the Order of Light and deliver death to the heathen dogs who assail you and yours.
[/quote]

An aid package? Really?

The guy has 8k infrastructure.

Wow. Just Wow. Im not a huge fan of TOOL but i will say that if they were smart they would kick you to the curb for raiders to peck at your tech like vultures. I highly doubt any honorable alliance would take you in after this stunt you've just pulled. Maybe GGA if your lucky.

The fighting does not stop until the surrender process is complete. Maybe he intentionally withheld surrender terms from you so he could nuke you first. Maybe he only received the terms from his superiors after he nuked you. Chances are you'll never know the truth. It certainly can't be found here on the OWF.

[quote name='Viluin' date='08 February 2010 - 07:46 PM' timestamp='1265679983' post='2169488']
Chances are you'll never know the truth. It certainly can't be found here on the OWF.
[/quote]

Another Viluin quotable quote :D

In an odd way, the way people are responding to this post is comforting. Same old complete lack of sympathy that usually occurs in these situations. Perhaps Planet Bob is recovering after all.

Actually, you had almost a full 24 hours notice on the surrender terms before the nuke.
Just saying.

To: PHDrillSergeant From: Lord Nykon Date: 2/7/2010 1:00:12 AM

Subject: Surrender Terms

Any nation that surrenders in battle must change his or her alliance affiliation to "LoSS PoW" (without the quotes). They must decommission all tanks, aircraft, naval ships and as many nuclear arms as possible. All surrendering nations are permitted to keep a peace keeping force of 20-25% soldiers as a function of number of citizens. All POWs agree to cease all hostilities, and to refrain from sending aid of any kind. All nations that surrender will remain PoWs under the protection of LoSS until the end of all hostilities.

To: PHDrillSergeant From: Lord Nykon Date: 2/7/2010 11:24:08 PM

Subject: Nuclear Attack
Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Lord Nykon. You lost 11801 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 10 cruise missiles, 225.272 miles of land, 75.091 technology, 225.272 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

[quote name='PHDrillSergeant' date='08 February 2010 - 11:23 AM' timestamp='1265646232' post='2168782']
I have been though six alliances, each one ending in war.
[/quote]

What a credit to your character.

Grow a spine and defend your alliance. Don't whine here and decry the terrible tactics of your opponents. If you're going to be a coward and shirk your responsibilities to your fellow alliance-mates, do it in private as all shameful things are done.

This truly is an epic tale of fail.

I would love to see those that are currently in TOOL, that as part of any surrender terms, or surrender terms that TOOL might apply on another, that this fine person get sent to Zero Infra as a codicil and that TOOL can do it.

Just a friendly suggestion.

I feel bad for TOOL, The weakest of my current opponents, tossed my offer of to surrender back in my face, despite days of heavy losses, yet this guy who is so much stronger wanted to surrender instantly, then complains about nuclear weapons when he doesn't accept the terms in time. All my opponents are Veteran fighters, yet Buford being a tenth his strength is a better man then the OP ever will be

CN-Community): What's the matter with you?
(PHDrillSergeant): I, I guess I just can't take it sir.
(CN-Community): What did you say?
(PHDrillSergeant): It's my nerves sir. I, I, I just can't stand the shelling anymore. (PHDrillSergeant starts sobbing more)
(CN-Community): Your nerves? Why hell you are just a XXX XXXXXX coward. (CN-Community stands slaps PHDrillSergeant) Shut up. WE won't have a yellow !@#$%^& sitting here crying, in front of these brave nations who have been wounded in battle. (PHDrillSergeant continues to sob) Shut up!!! (CN-Community then strikes PHDrillSergeant again. We then turned to the admitting officers and yelled:) Don't admit this yellow coward. There's nothing the wrong with him. We won't have sons-of-XXXXXXX who are afraid to fight stinking up this place of honor. (Turns back to PHDrillSergeant:) You're going back to the front my friend. You may get shot and you may get killed, but you're going up to the fighting. Either that I am stand you up in front of a firing squad. We (CN-Community grabs for his pistol.) ought to shoot you ourself, you XXX XXXXXX little whimpering coward. Get him out of here. (You can see the anger in CN-Community's eyes; Two orderlies grab PHDrillSergeant and take him out of tent.) Send him up to the front! You hear me! You XXXXXXX coward! (CN-Community tries to compose its anger, and starts walking out of the tent.) We won't have cowards in my army.

Edited by Fernando12

This is really quite sad. All of my TOOL opponents stated that they will not surrender despite heavy losses. It took them to loose 1/3+ of their NS to begin to re-consider or simply go inactive (a tragedy of CN warfare unfortunately).

Shame on you PH, shame on you. This is a game that is only fun around wartime, to think of a way to weasel out and then complain about being nuked when you don't accept terms is simply not knowing how to play. Maybe when you are nuked down into my range, we can tango.

[quote name='arentak' date='08 February 2010 - 05:53 PM' timestamp='1265669596' post='2169238']
Some alliances weasel out of treaties to only be on the winning side.

TOOL isn't like that. They stand with their allies come good or bad.

They fought for Goons and \m/ in the UJW, despite their side having a huge disadvantage.

They fought for IRON and TPF in Karma, despite their side having a huge disadvantage.

They fight now for IRON, despite their side having a slight disadvantage.

TOOL has honor aplenty. Perhaps this particular OP doesn't demonstrate that well, but do not question TOOL's honor. There's nothing to criticize in an honorable defeat, and much to criticize in treaty-breaking opportunists.

[/quote]

i will question anyones honour i pretty much feel like. however in this case i was not questioning honour, i was merly curious if my memory served me wrong, and to see if the link between members like this and the paper tiger known at the TOOL war machine has a connection.

also, before you go preaching, maybe you should tell your own allince to be a little more honourable. i am sure if TOOL was on the other "side" of the war, you wouldent really care for them. all in alll TOOL is a good bunch of people, i like them. i hope they get out of this war alive, the odds are stacked against them once again. one of these days i would like to see TOOL win a good fight.

Edited by kaliph

did this guy seriously state he surrendered too many times to surrender again? i have fought in every major war from the GPW until this one and have never (individually) surrendered, nor will i ever (individually) surrender. i would rather suffer ZI and go turtle until either my alliance wins or surrenders as a whole. a coward is one of the worst offenses and i hope TOOL boots your $@!.

Only one nuke so far, maybe you'll receive more? I don't think many will care when your so eager to abandon your alliance you try to do so before being offered terms even. Your nation is worthless if your going to abandon your alliance as soon as possible when they get into a war.

[quote name='Sam Winters' date='09 February 2010 - 09:10 AM' timestamp='1265728214' post='2170569']
This is a game that is only fun around wartime,
[/quote]

Only? You're free to have your opinion and I get what people are doing here. On the other hand, speak for yourself about what is and is not fun.

No wonder I'm having a challenging time finding someone to take our Minister of Foreign Affairs role!

[quote name='kaliph' date='09 February 2010 - 12:23 PM' timestamp='1265739803' post='2170859'] i am sure if TOOL was on the other "side" of the war, you wouldent really care for them.
[/quote]
I love and respect TOOL forever. Its got nothing to do with the politics of the day. We were on opposite sides in Karma, but I still praised them for their elite surrendering skill (remember how they got Sparta to to agree to not engage any of their allies as a price for TOOL surrendering?).

[quote name='arentak' date='09 February 2010 - 04:55 PM' timestamp='1265752505' post='2171219']
I love and respect TOOL forever. Its got nothing to do with the politics of the day. We were on opposite sides in Karma, but I still praised them for their elite surrendering skill (remember how they got Sparta to to agree to not engage any of their allies as a price for TOOL surrendering?).
[/quote]

actually, i dont remember that. i missed out on most of karma to be honest, which is why i never comment on it. i wasent there lol. mercifull of sparta to be true to the terms. many other alliances wouldent have been so nice.

i just wish TOOL would win one, for once. going down in the line of fire is good and all, but it dosent usualy help in the war affor all that much(unless you able to pull off some crazy peace terms). but that is GK's style i suppose, and its got TOOL this far.