Nueva Vida Declaration of War

Nelchael

[quote name='Kn1nJa' date='05 February 2010 - 11:49 PM' timestamp='1265431784' post='2162974']
I think there's nobody in range with the guts... What ya afraid of, losing a few infraz? Bawwww
[/quote]
It's amusing when those who are irrelevant try to make themselves matter by being immature and obnoxious, but I'll indulge your request. [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=89167]3 defensive slots.[/url] Knock yourself out. If you don't, I'm sure I'll manage it for you.

If you don't declare, I'll be seeing you once I get out of anarchy.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Owned-You' date='06 February 2010 - 04:59 AM' timestamp='1265432359' post='2163007']
It should be a fun one, albeit I do not find comfort in the feeling that allies and friends I consider dear to myself are on the "opposing" side. That said, I'm here to relieve my NoR brothers; if you complain about it I will only enjoy it more.
[/quote]

I will complain about it. Will u enjoy it more then?

Good luck

[quote name='MaGneT' date='06 February 2010 - 12:08 AM' timestamp='1265432928' post='2163037']
It's amusing when those who are irrelevant try to make themselves matter by being immature and obnoxious, but I'll indulge your request. [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=89167]3 defensive slots.[/url] Knock yourself out. If you don't, I'm sure I'll manage it for you.

If you don't declare, I'll be seeing you once I get out of anarchy.
[/quote]

Ermmmm .... I have but one defensive slot left, hence my reason for being "immature and obnoxious". Sheesh .. you guys fail epicly at "curbstomping", you can't even fill our slots when its what, 13 on 1 now?

Also, I'm not the one being "immature and obnoxious" here. After several polite requests for people to declare on me, I was met by many rude and OOC comments by your awesome little group there. Ya .... real mature of you guys there.

[quote name='Kn1nJa' date='06 February 2010 - 09:14 AM' timestamp='1265433261' post='2163050']
Ermmmm .... I have but one defensive slot left, hence my reason for being "immature and obnoxious". Sheesh .. you guys fail epicly at "curbstomping", you can't even fill our slots when its what, 13 on 1 now?

Also, I'm not the one being "immature and obnoxious" here. After several polite requests for people to declare on me, I was met by many rude and OOC comments by your awesome little group there. Ya .... real mature of you guys there.
[/quote]

you're basically answering your own question; you're fighting 5 wars already. any half-decent organizer will match people up against active guys who are fighting fewer wars in order to spread everything around.

you can sit there all smug and talk about how you're kicking $@! with 5 wars, but it's inevitable that you're going to be overwhelmed, so why waste any more resources on you?

that being said, hopefully we can close those front quickly and move on to other targets. good luck invicta, you'll need it o/

[quote name='Kn1nJa' date='06 February 2010 - 12:14 AM' timestamp='1265433261' post='2163050']

[/quote]
OOC comments like what?
And again, we're quite sorry that we can't tend to the needs of an adolescent ruler of a inconsequential nation, we have bigger fish to fry. I'm sure that once we've accounted for any potential holes in our strategy, your infrastructure will join your allies' in plummeting towards zero.

Or, of course, once your lungs get tired from caterwauling in our ears, you can feel free to use this:
[img]http://www.clker.com/cliparts/0/2/d/1/12065599341039320543nicubunu_Waving_white_flag.svg.med.png[/img]
I even bought it for you, that way you don't have to worry about paying for it from bill lock.

Edited by MaGneT

Honestly, I respect(ed) NV, they've always been upstanding. Because of that, I was 100% expecting them to hit us last night, not the dozen or so others who did.

Then they piggybacked on this, and while I'm not whining, or maybe I am (read it as you want), I'd just like to say I lost a lot of feelings for someone who I thought was one of the most respectable alliances out here. Times change.

[quote name='hizzy' date='06 February 2010 - 12:19 AM' timestamp='1265433565' post='2163066']
you're basically answering your own question; you're fighting 5 wars already. any half-decent organizer will match people up against active guys who are fighting fewer wars in order to spread everything around.

you can sit there all smug and talk about how you're kicking $@! with 5 wars, but it's inevitable that you're going to be overwhelmed, so why waste any more resources on you?

that being said, hopefully we can close those front quickly and move on to other targets. good luck invicta, you'll need it o/
[/quote]

Well excuse me for assuming that 14 alliances could find just one little nation to attack me. Takes a lot of strategy to plan a 14 on 1 dogpile.

[quote name='MaGneT' date='06 February 2010 - 12:19 AM' timestamp='1265433589' post='2163068']
OOC comments like what?
And again, we're quite sorry that we can't tend to the needs of an adolescent ruler of a inconsequential nation, we have bigger fish to fry. I'm sure that once we've accounted for any potential holes in our strategy, your infrastructure will join your allies' in plummeting towards zero.

Or, of course, once your lungs get tired from caterwauling in our ears, you can feel free to use this:
[img]http://www.clker.com/cliparts/0/2/d/1/12065599341039320543nicubunu_Waving_white_flag.svg.med.png[/img]
I even bought it for you, that way you don't have to worry about paying for it from bill lock.
[/quote]

OOC comments referring to sexual preference, and other comments that typical 8 year olds like to throw around.

If you think I'll be surrendering any time soon, you must be dumber than you look.

[quote name='Kn1nJa' date='06 February 2010 - 01:26 AM' timestamp='1265434005' post='2163084']
Well excuse me for assuming that 14 alliances could find just one little nation to attack me. Takes a lot of strategy to plan a 14 on 1 dogpile.

OOC comments referring to sexual preference, and other comments that typical 8 year olds like to throw around.

If you think I'll be surrendering any time soon, you must be dumber than you look.
[/quote]
mmmm...

There's so many things wrong here. I just think I'll leave it.

[quote name='pezstar' date='05 February 2010 - 11:40 PM' timestamp='1265431231' post='2162938']
o/ NV. Excellent work.

PS: Please, dear god, Valhalla, defend Invicta.
[/quote]

ah, it's our favourite singleminded crazy lady.

Valhalla has her hands full, and Invicta came to defend us, if you haven't been paying attention.

If you wanted us THAT badly, why didn't you grow a pair and just attack us regardless of a lack of treaties like PC did?

[quote name='Haflinger' date='05 February 2010 - 11:21 PM' timestamp='1265433665' post='2163073']
We remember you. ;)
[/quote]

I've got two more inbound slots open. :D Hoka hey, it is a good day to be in Nueva Vida! Come join me and give the God of War what he calls out for!

[quote name='Kn1nJa' date='06 February 2010 - 12:26 AM' timestamp='1265434005' post='2163084']
[/quote]
It seems that NoR found 2 little nations to attack you. The fact is, you're guaranteed to take a few hundred infra damage per day, unless your adversaries are completely incompetent, which I doubt. You'll fall into the tiny nations soon enough, where your screams will be but an echo in the wind. It's quite simple, really. I have a spreadsheet of targets that need to be hit. You're not on there. Why? You have 5 wars. You aren't important enough to warrant a 3rd attacker.
[QUOTE]

[/quote]
[OOC]I'd like to apologize on the behalf of whatever douche was throwing around comments like that in an OOC setting[/OOC]

I can admire bravery like that.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='06 February 2010 - 12:32 AM' timestamp='1265434334' post='2163109']

Valhalla has her hands full, and Invicta came to defend us, if you haven't been paying attention.

If you wanted us THAT badly, why didn't you grow a pair and just attack us regardless of a lack of treaties like PC did?
[/quote]
I daresay they'd have a bit of trouble finding slots . . .

Edited by MaGneT

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='06 February 2010 - 12:32 AM' timestamp='1265434334' post='2163109']

[/quote]

Because I only want you legitimately. :P To STA, that's not legitimate.