Nueva Vida Declaration of War

Nelchael

[quote name='Stilgar' date='06 February 2010 - 06:32 PM' timestamp='1265502775' post='2165501']
[b]H[/b]ow d[b]a[/b]re you jo[b]i[/b]n on the side of overwhe[b]l[/b]ming [b]nu[/b]mb[b]e[/b]rs. You are all [b]v[/b]ile scum! [b]A[/b]nyone can see that you're all opportunistic [b]v[/b]ultures. Follow[b]i[/b]ng the footsteps of the ol[b]d[/b] hegemony [b]a[/b]re you?

:awesome:
[/quote]

Awesome hidden message.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='06 February 2010 - 07:38 PM' timestamp='1265503107' post='2165526']
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=30834"]SOLID DoW on Valhalla/GGA[/url] 8/13

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=34026"]SOLID surrenders[/url] 9/7

so yeah, about 3 weeks, when you surrendered.

Not sure why you want to make up stories about Valhalla stretching out your beating for another 2 months.

Sorry, NV. Just correcting a straight out Lie by Magnet regarding Valhalla.

in way of apology i give a Bikini Nuke
[/quote]

Again, I welcome NV into the fray. They are good muchachos and I'm proud to consider them allies.

Levistus, your continued attempts to e-lawyer for Valhalla after everyone here knows the Valhalla/Invicta history of dogpiling is kinda pathetic. Mag laid out his recollection of the events with a disclaimer that he might not be 100% correct. You proceed to call him a liar. I thought there might have been some ounce of class in [s]Valhalla[/s] Levistus...I was wrong. <_<

Edited by General Ozujsko

[quote name='MaGneT' date='06 February 2010 - 07:11 PM' timestamp='1265501515' post='2165435']
We tried to surrender about 3 weeks into the war, when we only had less than 5 nations with the ability to fight, mine among them. There was quite literally no purpose in fighting anymore, and when I approached GGA/Valhalla's leadership to surrender, the only person who would give me the time of day was EphriamGray, the leader of another alliance that was also fighting SOLID (I forgot their name, they were green though)
[/quote]

That alliance was Andromeda. MaGneT's not joking about the state of his alliance by the third round, as he was nearly within my range by the fourth.

Edit: Ooops. No NV content in that ancient history there. But as one can see, I'm now in an alliance allied to Nueva Vida, and life really is better - to no one's surprise.

Edited by Hob Dobson