Nueva Vida Declaration of War

Nelchael

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='MaGneT' date='06 February 2010 - 01:04 AM' timestamp='1265436290' post='2163412']
Define treaty.
Because I'm quite sure that PC (or anyone, for that matter) will be going out of their way to meet your definition of a "legal treaty".
Go somewhere else to spew your nonsense.

Also, IIRC, DT came in to directly defend FAN as well. NoR came in via the NoR-DT MDP.
[/quote]

Spewing nonsense?

FAN has no binding treaties with anyone. There was no legal paper treaty between FAN and Poison Clan when PC hit Valhalla.

And i will stand corrected, you're DoW was some lame pop culture reference and you actually didn't activate a treaty of any kind, you're right.

So both Poison Clan [b]AND[/b] Dark Templar hit Val with out legit reason. My bad, i was giving DT too much credit.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='05 February 2010 - 11:16 PM' timestamp='1265440583' post='2163824']
Spewing nonsense?

FAN has no binding treaties with anyone. There was no legal paper treaty between FAN and Poison Clan when PC hit Valhalla[/quote]
bawww.. FAN has no treaties so they're not allowed to go to war?

I'm glad to say I've received the brunt of the one Invicta counter-attack and have fought him bravely. He took a chunk of my land and a piece of my tech, and I've got to salute the feisty blighter for being online and ready to fight the good fight! Well done, Hello10 of Fun Place Yay!

I do believe I shall fight on. I look forward to being nuked repeatedly in this war. Please do not disappoint me, Invicta!

PS: I have spied away 3 (three) Invicta nukes. I believe that warrants a nuclear response, no?

Edited by zzzptm

[quote name='Thrash' date='06 February 2010 - 12:25 AM' timestamp='1265433912' post='2163081']
Honestly, I respect(ed) NV, they've always been upstanding. Because of that, I was 100% expecting them to hit us last night, not the dozen or so others who did.

Then they piggybacked on this, and while I'm not whining, or maybe I am (read it as you want), I'd just like to say I lost a lot of feelings for someone who I thought was one of the most respectable alliances out here. Times change.
[/quote]
Piggyback or not.....NoR called for backup and we came...its as simple as that in the Vidian World :D

Have to make a mention that this war is weird. Like Nel said, a week back we were attacking FOK, GLOF got countered by INT and tR.....and now are all on the same side :S

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='06 February 2010 - 01:16 AM' timestamp='1265440583' post='2163824']
Spewing nonsense?

FAN has no binding treaties with anyone. There was no legal paper treaty between FAN and Poison Clan when PC hit Valhalla.

And i will stand corrected, you're DoW was some lame pop culture reference and you actually didn't activate a treaty of any kind, you're right.

So both Poison Clan [b]AND[/b] Dark Templar hit Val with out legit reason. My bad, i was giving DT too much credit.
[/quote]

Just because FAN doesn't post some "legal" treaty doesn't mean they can't have friends who are willing to back them and vice versa

[quote name='Nelchael' date='06 February 2010 - 02:22 AM' timestamp='1265440921' post='2163849']
bawww.. FAN has no treaties so they're not allowed to go to war?
[/quote]

Without treaty obligations, they war as opportunists. They have no valid CB if they aren't the offended party.

[quote name='General Ozujsko' date='06 February 2010 - 02:32 AM' timestamp='1265441521' post='2163888']
o/NV

Welcome to the fray, amigos.

Levistus, your e-lawyering could best be described as rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. What part of the DT-PC MADP don't you understand??
[/quote]

You can ask Magnet that, [b]HE'S[/b] the one that said DT came in on Valhalla wih out chaining off PC. Your ill written DOW did nothing to disprove that.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='06 February 2010 - 01:39 AM' timestamp='1265441942' post='2163919']
Without treaty obligations, they war as opportunists. They have no valid CB if they aren't the offended party.
[/quote]

Well, good thing this isn't a FAN DoW thread! This is a thread of a ONE HUNDRED PER CENT LEGITIMATE ALLY OF NORDREICH!!! BOO-YAH!

Why not complain about FAN on *their* thread? Because you're starting to bum me out. Seriously. Be a good sport, fight a good war, and get ready to enjoy the nuclear glow. We're all going to get wrecked, and that's the fun of war. Whining about FAN only detracts from the marvelous orgy.

Now, please, complain about FAN in FAN's thread. This is NV's thread, and we'd like to continue with our beach party theme here...

[quote name='zzzptm' date='06 February 2010 - 07:34 AM' timestamp='1265441641' post='2163896']
I'm glad to say I've received the brunt of the one Invicta counter-attack and have fought him bravely. He took a chunk of my land and a piece of my tech, and I've got to salute the feisty blighter for being online and ready to fight the good fight! Well done, Hello10 of Fun Place Yay!

I do believe I shall fight on. I look forward to being nuked repeatedly in this war. Please do not disappoint me, Invicta!

PS: I have spied away 3 (three) Invicta nukes. I believe that warrants a nuclear response, no?
[/quote]

Hoka-hey! It's a good day to brag about being on the winning side of a curb-stomp and abandoning your allies who defended you last war for your other ones like you do every war!

Edited by The AUT

[quote name='The AUT' date='05 February 2010 - 11:57 PM' timestamp='1265443066' post='2163978']
Hoka-hey! It's a good day to brag about being on the winning side of a curb-stomp and abandoning your allies who defended you last war for your other ones like you do every war!
[/quote]
Hoka hey, It's a good day to make stuff up again just because you don't like us and have nothing good to troll with!

We haven't abandoned any allies. Feel free to go declare on one of our allies if you want to test that, or go, y'know, ask our allies whether we've abandoned them.

[quote name='Nelchael' date='06 February 2010 - 08:26 AM' timestamp='1265444775' post='2164044']
Hoka hey, It's a good day to make stuff up again just because you don't like us and have nothing good to troll with!

We haven't abandoned any allies. Feel free to go declare on one of our allies if you want to test that, or go, y'know, ask our allies whether we've abandoned them.
[/quote]

I've discussed it with them and told them I thought they were being played. Here you guys are, declaring war on their friends and allies and having zz shoot out at the mouth about how much damage he's going to cause. Repeatedly they've gone to bat for you, and not once have you supported them in militarily in any way. However they won't listen, and my signature is made out to the likes of you. It's one of the reasons why I dislike the allies of my allies but there's nothing I can do to change it. I just hope they learn from this repeated betrayal and treachery to be wiser in the future and know when they're getting played. Until then enjoy your playstations.

Edited by The AUT

[quote name='The AUT' date='06 February 2010 - 12:29 AM' timestamp='1265444964' post='2164052']
I've discussed it with them and told them I thought they were being played. Here you guys are, declaring war on their friends and allies and having zz shoot out at the mouth about how much damage he's going to cause. Repeatedly they've gone to bat for you, and not once have you supported them in militarily in any way. However they won't listen, and my signature is made out to the likes of you.[/quote]
Perhaps our allies know much more about our relationship than you do?

Is your complaint really that we screwed over one ally by declaring in defense of another ally who requested that we do so? I've seen no other MDP activation requests, and I'm pretty sure I've already warned everyone that we're defending allies, not sides.

[quote name='Nelchael' date='06 February 2010 - 08:46 AM' timestamp='1265445996' post='2164073']
Perhaps our allies know much more about our relationship than you do?

Is your complaint really that we screwed over one ally by declaring in defense of another ally who requested that we do so? I've seen no other MDP activation requests, and I'm pretty sure I've already warned everyone that we're defending allies, not sides.
[/quote]

Then congrats on defending the same side/ally every war. And they're in love for you for reasons I've no idea about. Seems like a one sided relationship. Then again the decisions my bloc has made time and time again has befuddled me so I won't even bother getting to know why they still feel that they should be allied to you. I guess pleading neutrality is harder to do than hitting an ally of an ally whom decided to take on alliances on the other "side" for you last war. But anyways change the stars, quick to forget, etc.

Have fun, and just a heads up to PnL, I will stay out of this thread for your sake. But if you don't find a way to wake up from the sleep you're in, then I cannot help you and won't be bothered.

[quote name='The AUT' date='06 February 2010 - 03:29 AM' timestamp='1265444964' post='2164052']
I've discussed it with them and told them I thought they were being played. Here you guys are, [b]declaring war on their friends and allies[/b] and having zz shoot out at the mouth about how much damage he's going to cause. [b]Repeatedly they've gone to bat for you[/b], and not once have you supported them in militarily in any way. However they won't listen, and my signature is made out to the likes of you. It's one of the reasons why I dislike the allies of my allies but there's nothing I can do to change it. I just hope they learn from this repeated betrayal and treachery to be wiser in the future and know when they're getting played. Until then enjoy your playstations.
[/quote]
Two questions :

Which ally of Nueva Vida is a friend or ally of Invicta ??

Which ally of Nueva Vida has a friend who has REPEATEDLY gone to bat for us ??

I am clueless, i think you are confusing alliances here...

[quote name='Kn1nJa' date='05 February 2010 - 09:48 PM' timestamp='1265435283' post='2163252']
I am not trying to make myself look like a super badass or anything like that. I am simply having way too much fun with this war, and have never had a 6 on 1 war before. What would YOU do in my situation if you were the lone alliance being declared on by 14, and you couldn't even get 3 people to attack you?

Cut the excuses .... you guys just fail at war. The only alliance I respect so far in this is Nordreich. Not only were they able to mostly fill my slots, but they have proven that they know how to fight well (which makes it so much more fun).

All I ask is for one little attacker. Is that too much to ask?
[/quote]

Looks like you got what you asked for:P

[quote name='The AUT' date='05 February 2010 - 11:57 PM' timestamp='1265443066' post='2163978']
[/quote]

[quote name='The AUT' date='06 February 2010 - 12:29 AM' timestamp='1265444964' post='2164052']
I've discussed it with them and told them I thought they were being played. Here you guys are, declaring war on their friends and allies and having zz shoot out at the mouth about how much damage he's going to cause. Repeatedly they've gone to bat for you, and not once have you supported them in militarily in any way. However they won't listen, and my signature is made out to the likes of you. It's one of the reasons why I dislike the allies of my allies but there's nothing I can do to change it. I just hope they learn from this repeated betrayal and treachery to be wiser in the future and know when they're getting played. Until then enjoy your playstations.
[/quote]

[quote name='The AUT' date='06 February 2010 - 12:51 AM' timestamp='1265446312' post='2164076']
Then congrats on defending the same side/ally every war. And they're in love for you for reasons I've no idea about. Seems like a one sided relationship. Then again the decisions my bloc has made time and time again has befuddled me so I won't even bother getting to know why they still feel that they should be allied to you. I guess pleading neutrality is harder to do than hitting an ally of an ally whom decided to take on alliances on the other "side" for you last war. But anyways change the stars, quick to forget, etc.

Have fun, and just a heads up to PnL, I will stay out of this thread for your sake. But if you don't find a way to wake up from the sleep you're in, then I cannot help you and won't be bothered.
[/quote]

What in the heck are you talking about. Do you have any idea whatsoever of what you are talking about? We have treaties. Some havent changed in a while, others are new. I dont think I ever remember a time when we didnt come to the aid of our allies. I challenge you to give ONE example of us bailing on any of our allies? Just one.