Nueva Vida Declaration of War

Nelchael

[quote name='Haflinger' date='06 February 2010 - 10:37 PM' timestamp='1265481422' post='2164832']
Ah, now there's the architect of the bubblegum war speaking in the manner to which I became accustomed.
[/quote]

I fully backed shacking off whatever retarded terms prohibited him from being in a .gov position, he's actually a goldmine :smug:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The AUT' date='06 February 2010 - 08:57 AM' timestamp='1265443066' post='2163978']
Hoka-hey! It's a good day to brag about being on the winning side of a curb-stomp and abandoning your allies who defended you last war for your other ones like you do every war!
[/quote]

Yeah because we never defended an ally on the receiving side of a curbstomp and we didn't say we're not here to fight on a side but to defend friends. CN Wiki, read it.

[quote name='The AUT' date='06 February 2010 - 09:29 AM' timestamp='1265444964' post='2164052']
I've discussed it with them and told them I thought they were being played. Here you guys are, declaring war on their friends and allies and having zz shoot out at the mouth about how much damage he's going to cause. Repeatedly they've gone to bat for you, and not once have you supported them in militarily in any way. However they won't listen, and my signature is made out to the likes of you. It's one of the reasons why I dislike the allies of my allies but there's nothing I can do to change it. I just hope they learn from this repeated betrayal and treachery to be wiser in the future and know when they're getting played. Until then enjoy your playstations.
[/quote]

Let me explain it in a simpler form why we are in this war.

NV and Nordreich have a MDP, Invicta attacks Nordreich, NV attacks Invicta in defense of Nordreich. Where in that equation comes betrayal of our allies? Once again we support neither side, we only defend friends who need us.

[quote name='Centurius' date='06 February 2010 - 02:55 PM' timestamp='1265489736' post='2165087']
Yeah because we never defended an ally on the receiving side of a curbstomp and we didn't say we're not here to fight on a side but to defend friends. CN Wiki, read it.

NV and Nordreich have a MDP, Invicta attacks Nordreich, NV attacks Invicta in defense of Nordreich. Where in that equation comes betrayal of our allies? Once again we support neither side, we only defend friends who need us.
[/quote]

MDoAP my good sir, not simply an MDP; we don't sign MDP's. :smug:

[quote name='Hob Dobson' date='06 February 2010 - 01:46 PM' timestamp='1265485599' post='2164942']
I support this announcement!
[/quote]

Excellent. We enjoy being hot swimsuit models with nukes.

Also, Magnet... please return to the topic at hand. Valhalla has agreed to discuss hot swimsuit models with nukes. Let us find consensus there.

[quote name='MaGneT' date='06 February 2010 - 02:47 PM' timestamp='1265485673' post='2164943']
blah blah blah
[/quote]

It was hardly quite clear that DT was going to rush to FANs aid. As far as your reasons go, you may need to talk to the rest of your alliance because it seems you aren't clear amongst yourselves as to why you joined this war.

As far as Gre goes, they still have Harmlins, and that's nothing to be sniffed at. Gre and MHA are linked so tight that they may as well be one AA. Do some homework on your allies.

As for the character attacks against Valhalla and myself, are you incapable of acting with even a modicum of professional tact? Perhaps it's just because you have nothing to back up your arguments so you resort to throwing insults.

ps: I apologize to ZZZ for allowing Dark Templar to continue to take your thread off topic. Please continue with your regularly scheduled programming.

[quote name='Icheliebebrad' date='06 February 2010 - 03:53 PM' timestamp='1265493184' post='2165177']
Nueva Vida are awesome allies! o/
[/quote]

YES. That's EXACTLY what we need more of in this thread. PRAISE FOR OUR AWESOMENESS FROM OUR ALLIES OF AWESOMENess. oh no, i've run out of capital letters... i need to download some more...

o/ dt and nor and all our great allies1

oh snap now my shift key won't work1 i will keep typing as long as i still have letters. i will never surrender1 i will never give up1 nueva vida will fight on, all day and all night, for the benefit of its allies1 we wi

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='06 February 2010 - 04:56 PM' timestamp='1265493396' post='2165180']
It was hardly quite clear that DT was going to rush to FANs aid. As far as your reasons go, you may need to talk to the rest of your alliance because it seems you aren't clear amongst yourselves as to why you joined this war.

As far as Gre goes, they still have Harmlins, and that's nothing to be sniffed at. Gre and MHA are linked so tight that they may as well be one AA. Do some homework on your allies.

As for the character attacks against Valhalla and myself, are you incapable of acting with even a modicum of professional tact? Perhaps it's just because you have nothing to back up your arguments so you resort to throwing insults.

ps: I apologize to ZZZ for allowing Dark Templar to continue to take your thread off topic. Please continue with your regularly scheduled programming.
[/quote]
Again, Levi, it doesn't matter to us if it was clear to you or not. You're just whining that it was unfair because you didn't expect a counter, and now your alliance graph resembles the side of the mythical Mount Everest from another realm. As for Oz, I can understand why he was a tad bit mixed up, he wasn't involved in the planning aspect of that front.
I see you didn't understand my Gre analogy. That's fine. We'll let that go.

And my so-called "character attacks" on Valhalla are based in my own experience with your alliance. I see you as opportunists and cowards because of your conduct towards SOLID in the NoCB War. I see you as a hypocrite for whining about being mauled now (Kryievla, CJ, Bud, et al, however, aren't as childish).

Sorry, NV. You know I can't pass up a fight when I see one. I'll avoid this thread from now on. :)

[quote name='zzzptm' date='06 February 2010 - 04:58 PM' timestamp='1265493533' post='2165187']
YES. That's EXACTLY what we need more of in this thread. PRAISE FOR OUR AWESOMENESS FROM OUR ALLIES OF AWESOMENess. oh no, i've run out of capital letters... i need to download some more...

o/ dt and nor and all our great allies1

oh snap now my shift key won't work1 i will keep typing as long as i still have letters. i will never surrender1 i will never give up1 nueva vida will fight on, all day and all night, for the benefit of its allies1 we wi
[/quote]

you have [b]TWO[/b] shift keys, and if all else fails CAPSLOCK!

you could goto alt codes, but that would be too much work.

[quote name='Centurius' date='06 February 2010 - 03:55 PM' timestamp='1265489736' post='2165087']

[/quote]

And this is why I have more respect for NV than I do the gaggle of little girls who call themselves the "curbstompers". :P

@magnet .... quit whining .... you're only sore cuz we beat the crap out of your old alliance...

[quote name='Tromp' date='06 February 2010 - 02:32 PM' timestamp='1265495542' post='2165221']
It really is a pleasure to be along your side, Nueva Vida.
/me waves to raasaa and Nelchael. :P
[/quote]
Thanks, Tromp, the feeling is quite mutual. This definitely beats having to sit around throwing rocks at each other and pretending we don't like each other!

:wub:

From what I've seen in the battle reports, Invicta have been putting up as good a fight as they can. We salute their valiant efforts. Although we oppose each other on the field of war, we respect all the warriors called upon to do their duty. Though we may pleasure ourselves in songs and flowers in time of peace, we know that we ultimately prove ourselves in blood and iron.

[quote name='zzzptm' date='06 February 2010 - 06:08 PM' timestamp='1265497697' post='2165296']
From what I've seen in the battle reports, Invicta have been putting up as good a fight as they can. We salute their valiant efforts. Although we oppose each other on the field of war, we respect all the warriors called upon to do their duty. Though we may pleasure ourselves in songs and flowers in time of peace, we know that we ultimately prove ourselves in blood and iron.
[/quote]

You guys have proven that you are some pretty effective fighters yourself! You must be on admin's good side, because while planet bob was experiencing a large temporary frozen ice age, some of your guys managed to attack multiple times around midnight. I'm impressed.

When this all is over, why don't you guys come on over to our little hangout and we'll have some beers or something ;)

[quote name='Kn1nJa' date='06 February 2010 - 06:14 PM' timestamp='1265498059' post='2165308']
You guys have proven that you are some pretty effective fighters yourself! You must be on admin's good side, because while planet bob was experiencing a large temporary frozen ice age, some of your guys managed to attack multiple times around midnight. I'm impressed.

When this all is over, why don't you guys come on over to our little hangout and we'll have some beers or something ;)
[/quote]

If you guys still exist when this war is over.

[/you're as bad as they are!!!]

[quote name='Kn1nJa' date='07 February 2010 - 12:14 AM' timestamp='1265498059' post='2165308']

[/quote]

I'll take that offer when this war ends :)

Also Owned, I stand corrected.

[quote name='Penkala' date='07 February 2010 - 03:26 AM' timestamp='1265498782' post='2165329']
If you guys still exist when this war is over.

[/you're as bad as they are!!!]
[/quote]

I don't see why they wouldn't.

[quote name='hizzy' date='06 February 2010 - 06:45 PM' timestamp='1265499957' post='2165355']
I don't see why they wouldn't.
[/quote]

Because we're evil and plan on disbanding them. Granted, this is according to Warbuck, so maybe I should have taken it with a grain of salt :(

[quote name='Kn1nJa' date='06 February 2010 - 05:28 PM' timestamp='1265495330' post='2165217']
And this is why I have more respect for NV than I do the gaggle of little girls who call themselves the "curbstompers". :P

@magnet .... quit whining .... you're only sore cuz we beat the crap out of your old alliance...
[/quote]
The curbstomp title was meant to be ironic. We're not that cruel :).

And I'm not sore about that. SOLID defeated itself for the most part with internal troubles, and between that and the onslaught from Valhalla's military, we didn't have a prayer of winning. What I am sore about is how poorly we were treated when we attempted to surrender.
We tried to surrender about 3 weeks into the war, when we only had less than 5 nations with the ability to fight, mine among them. There was quite literally no purpose in fighting anymore, and when I approached GGA/Valhalla's leadership to surrender, the only person who would give me the time of day was EphriamGray, the leader of another alliance that was also fighting SOLID (I forgot their name, they were green though). We had been swiftly defeated, we were ready to admit it, but instead Valhalla chose to use us as target practice for nearly two months, at which point we were forced to sell a figure around 10,000 tech in a relatively small period (apologies, I don't remember all the specifics, this was nearly 18 months ago). With only 10-20 active nations, we couldn't possibly pay this debt, and SOLID was forced to merge into IDC.

[OOC] If my memory of the above story is wrong , please correct me , because I had trouble remembering some of it [/OOC]

Now that I've explained my grudge, you can see why I feel that Valhalla deserves everything they get. You can also see why I'll be fighting for white peace for the entire purple side of this front when the time comes.

Sorry again, NV, but I don't like being taken for a whiner. Hopefully you understand my POV now, kn1nja. I'm still looking forward to our eventual meeting on the battlefield.

[b]H[/b]ow d[b]a[/b]re you jo[b]i[/b]n on the side of overwhe[b]l[/b]ming [b]nu[/b]mb[b]e[/b]rs. You are all [b]v[/b]ile scum! [b]A[/b]nyone can see that you're all opportunistic [b]v[/b]ultures. Follow[b]i[/b]ng the footsteps of the ol[b]d[/b] hegemony [b]a[/b]re you?

:awesome:

Edited by Stilgar

[quote name='Stilgar' date='06 February 2010 - 06:32 PM' timestamp='1265502775' post='2165501']
[b]H[/b]ow d[b]a[/b]re you jo[b]i[/b]n on the side of overwhe[b]l[/b]ming [b]nu[/b]mb[b]e[/b]rs. You are all [b]v[/b]ile scum! [b]A[/b]nyone can see that you're all opportunistic [b]v[/b]ultures. Follow[b]i[/b]ng the footsteps of the ol[b]d[/b] hegemony [b]a[/b]re you?

[/quote]

/me shakes fist

If only things were different, Stilgar, you'd know my wrath!!!!!!!!!

But they're not, so party on, dude!

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=30834"]SOLID DoW on Valhalla/GGA[/url] 8/13

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=34026"]SOLID surrenders[/url] 9/7

so yeah, about 3 weeks, when you surrendered.

Not sure why you want to make up stories about Valhalla stretching out your beating for another 2 months.

Sorry, NV. Just correcting a straight out Lie by Magnet regarding Valhalla.

in way of apology i give a Bikini Nuke
[img]http://mackers-world.com/images/nukes/nuke_bikini_atoll.jpg[/img]

Edited by Lord Levistus

[quote name='Stilgar' date='07 February 2010 - 04:32 AM' timestamp='1265502775' post='2165501']

[/quote]

I GET IT!

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='06 February 2010 - 07:38 PM' timestamp='1265503107' post='2165526']
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=30834"]SOLID DoW on Valhalla/GGA[/url] 8/13

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=34026"]SOLID surrenders[/url] 9/7

so yeah, about 3 weeks, when you surrendered.

Not sure why you want to make up stories about Valhalla stretching out your beating for another 2 months.
[/quote]
[quote name='MaGneT' date='06 February 2010 - 07:11 PM' timestamp='1265501515' post='2165435']
If my memory of the above story is wrong , please correct me , because I had trouble remembering some of it
[/quote]
What I remembered was the stretch of time from our surrender until mid-November that year of us struggling to find nations that would actually be Valhallan tech farms. Our time was running out, and though the other alliances we'd surrendered to waived the tech that we owed them, Valhalla was still on us about it. We were, of course, eventually forced to merge into IDC.

As I said, it was a bit fuzzy.