Nueva Vida Declaration of War

Nelchael

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='05 February 2010 - 08:32 PM' timestamp='1265434334' post='2163109']
ah, it's our favourite singleminded crazy lady.

Valhalla has her hands full, and Invicta came to defend us, if you haven't been paying attention.

If you wanted us THAT badly, why didn't you grow a pair and just attack us regardless of a lack of treaties like PC did?
[/quote]

Typical Pez, I see a new trend starting in STA. One that Pez probably upheld since the beginning.

Edited by Chalaskan

[quote name='raasaa' date='06 February 2010 - 03:53 AM' timestamp='1265446388' post='2164078']Which ally of Nueva Vida is a friend or ally of Invicta ??[/quote]
I'm pretty sure he's talking about TFD, who as far as I know you have never defended.

Our only direct shared treaty partners are Legion and Genesis.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='06 February 2010 - 07:55 AM' timestamp='1265460935' post='2164298']
I'm pretty sure he's talking about TFD, who as far as I know you have never defended.

Our only direct shared treaty partners are Legion and Genesis.
[/quote]
If he is referring to TFD, then i still don't understand how it all adds up. Invicta and TFD are not allied. I can't think of any TFD allies who have repeatedly gone to the bat for us :o

damn, i forgot about Legion :(

Genesis...you guys have a treaty...hmm..couldnt find it on the wiki :unsure:

[quote name='raasaa' date='06 February 2010 - 08:27 AM' timestamp='1265462845' post='2164337']
If he is referring to TFD, then i still don't understand how it all adds up. Invicta and TFD are not allied.
[/quote]
True, at least not any more. However to say that Invicta and TFD aren't friends - which you also asked about - would be stretching things a tad, and of course once again TFD finds itself on the wrong side of the curbstomp from you.

Dear AUT;

Sorry for not running everything by you for approval. It was very idiotic of me to forget that your signature is on our treaties as well, and thus your opinion of our relationships with our allies should be very important to us. I sincerely hope that the offended parties that you speak of are aware that all of our treaties have a cancellation clause, so that they may cancel the treaty and prevent you from looking like an ignorant monkey who can't keep his mouth shut.

[quote name='The AUT' date='06 February 2010 - 12:51 PM' timestamp='1265446312' post='2164076'] And they're in love for you for reasons I've no idea about. Seems like a one sided relationship. Then again the decisions my bloc has made time and time again has befuddled me so I won't even bother getting to know why they still feel that they should be allied to you.
[/quote]

In all seriousness though, sweetheart, you don't need to be jealous of our relationship with your friends. I know, I know, the idea of us having some quality time alone in back channels makes you sick to your stomach, and whenever you spend time with them you feel like they're only thinking about us (it's probably true)... but it's not the end of the world. You seem like a tough little chap, so cheer up!

[quote name='The AUT' date='06 February 2010 - 02:29 AM' timestamp='1265444964' post='2164052']
and having zz shoot out at the mouth about how much damage he's going to cause.
[/quote]

I have THREE Z's in my name, good sir!

And I look forward not only to the damage I shall cause, but the damage Invicta shall cause. Any person destroyed in a nuclear attack is guaranteed to become one with the Great God of War, Huitzilopochtli, to forever rule in wrath and terror over the battlefield. My citizens pray for the day in which they can be the subject of a nuclear attack. We crave it. It is a sacrament whose sublime joy is beyond description. We hope to bestow this great gift of the warrior on our brothers of the battlefield in Invicta and know that the great Huitzilopochtli shall greet all who die in war equally, provided they died without fear of death. Therefore, we exhort all of Invicta to encourage their people to look forward to the future without regard for their lives. We enter this war already dead and the survivors emerge from the flames of battle newly born in the baptism of violence.

And, yeah, we got treaties. Nice of you to remind us about them. Why, we even used one with Nordreich just yesterday! Well, I'd love to chat, but I've got to make sure the fiber optics in my launch center are A-OK for tonight.

So there you go... my position from Z to A!

[quote name='zzzptm' date='06 February 2010 - 02:46 AM' timestamp='1265442414' post='2163946']
Well, good thing this isn't a FAN DoW thread! This is a thread of a ONE HUNDRED PER CENT LEGITIMATE ALLY OF NORDREICH!!! BOO-YAH!

Why not complain about FAN on *their* thread? Because you're starting to bum me out. Seriously. Be a good sport, fight a good war, and get ready to enjoy the nuclear glow. We're all going to get wrecked, and that's the fun of war. Whining about FAN only detracts from the marvelous orgy.

Now, please, complain about FAN in FAN's thread. This is NV's thread, and we'd like to continue with our beach party theme here...
[/quote]

I wasn't complaining about NV.

Pez was using your attack on Invicta to goad, Valhalla. I explained Valhalla's situation, she apologized and thanked me, and i figured we were done.

it's not like Pez and I are buddy buddy and are going to sit around and talk for hours.

However, a few others decided to jump in and attempt to distort the truth.

Please read the entire thread before commenting in the future.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='06 February 2010 - 11:03 AM' timestamp='1265475805' post='2164685']
I wasn't complaining about NV.

Pez was using your attack on Invicta to goad, Valhalla. I explained Valhalla's situation, she apologized and thanked me, and i figured we were done.

it's not like Pez and I are buddy buddy and are going to sit around and talk for hours.

However, a few others decided to jump in and attempt to distort the truth.

Please read the entire thread before commenting in the future.
[/quote]

You've got a lot of damn nerve telling me to read the entire thread when the entire thread is a NV one. Did you not get that? PROTIP: Threads that are titled "Nueva Vida Declaration of War" are Nueva Vida threads. Now, if you want to talk nukes and tanks and stuff, we're here for that. I yearn for the day Buds and I can have that duel we've had pending since before the NoCB War. I think Valhalla are studly Vikings that deserve a shot at having most casualties. But this is a thread for celebrating the birth of a new war, not complaining about someone else's.

Now start talking about blowing stuff up or I'm going to have to ask you to leave. Do something like shake your fist and say, "OOOH! IF ONLY WE DIDN'T CURRENTLY HAVE OUR DIFFICULT TREATY SITUATION, THINGS WOULD BE MUCH DARKER FOR YOU, NUEVA VIDA SCUM!" That would be cool. Then we could say right back, "OH YEAH? WELL, WE HAVE COMPLICATED TREATY ISSUES AS WELL, AS SOME OTHERS HAVE POINTED OUT, BUT IF WE HAD DISCUSSIONS WITH ALL PARTIES AFFECTED, WE COULD SCHEDULE IN FOR A WAR NEXT WEEK, AROUND THURSDAY?" Then you could say, "NO TO THURSDAY. DOCTOR APPOINTMENT. FRIDAY GOOD FOR YOU VIDIAN SCUM?" Then we say, "FRIDAY'S GOOD, YOU VALHALLAN SLOPPY DRESSERS!" And then we send each other a meeting request and resolve this issue with pixels in the manner of manly men that we are. Or womanly women. Whichever. It's all good. You could even be manly women and/or womanly men and we'd still like to blow stuff up. Or just talk about blowing stuff up. We don't have to go all the way.

OH YEAH AND ANOTHER THING I THOUGHT ABOUT BEFORE I CLOSED THE WINDOW BUT AFTER I POSTED...

Mister "Read the Whole Thread", why don't you read my dadgum post that you quoted. I said complain about FAN in another thread. You said you weren't complaining about NV. That's my whole point. Complaints about NV *belong* here. Complaints about FAN, over there. Here is a diagram.

Here: NV stuff. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ There: FAN stuff.

That is the gist of what I meant when I said, and I quote the quote you quoted, "Why not complain about FAN on *their* thread?"

This thread is all about *us*, Nueva Vida. We are pretty and beautiful and we all look like hot swimsuit models with nukes. Discuss.

Edited by zzzptm

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='06 February 2010 - 11:57 AM' timestamp='1265479030' post='2164771']
lol, i had to read your response three times to make sure i was getting it right. The last one i read out loud with proper fist shaking and pointing btw.
[/quote]

Thank you, good sir. You have restored my faith in Valhalla. :D

[quote name='Haflinger' date='06 February 2010 - 12:37 PM' timestamp='1265481422' post='2164832']
Ah, now there's the architect of the bubblegum war speaking in the manner to which I became accustomed.
[/quote]

You should get over that war. Living in the past will be detrimental towards your future.

Now let's continue slinging nukes shall we?

[quote name='zzzptm' date='06 February 2010 - 12:49 PM' timestamp='1265478593' post='2164762']
This thread is all about *us*, Nueva Vida. We are pretty and beautiful and we all look like hot swimsuit models with nukes. Discuss.
[/quote]

I support this announcement!

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='06 February 2010 - 02:16 AM' timestamp='1265440583' post='2163824']
Spewing nonsense?

FAN has no binding treaties with anyone. There was no legal paper treaty between FAN and Poison Clan when PC hit Valhalla.

And i will stand corrected, you're DoW was some lame pop culture reference and you actually didn't activate a treaty of any kind, you're right.

So both Poison Clan [b]AND[/b] Dark Templar hit Val with out legit reason. My bad, i was giving DT too much credit.
[/quote]
Quit crying because your nation is getting ripped to shreds and face the facts.
It's quite clear that we had an understanding with FAN that we would defend them from Valhalla, treaty or no treaty. Whether you consider this "legal" matters very little to us, or anyone at all for that matter.

Gramlins doesn't have any treaties either, do they? If they came to TOP's defense, would you be screaming like a toddler that just crapped its pants at them, too?

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='06 February 2010 - 02:39 AM' timestamp='1265441942' post='2163919']
Without treaty obligations, they war as opportunists. They have no valid CB if they aren't the offended party.
[/quote]
Ahahahahaahahahahahahhaha.
Oh, someone hold me.
That's rich, coming from a Valhallan.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='06 February 2010 - 02:41 AM' timestamp='1265442081' post='2163927']
You can ask Magnet that, [b]HE'S[/b] the one that said DT came in on Valhalla wih out chaining off PC. Your ill written DOW did nothing to disprove that.
[/quote]
Does it matter which agreement we came to war with? Would it be any more valid to you either way?

@ Magnet: Nobody is crying over here. We're having too much fun. Couple folks had a discussion that ended amicably, and we are now making a date with Nueva Vida for some distant future Friday cause we are sloppy dressers and they have sexy nukes.

Or something. :P

@ OP: I am glad that Invicta picked up a good & honorable opponent. I wish both sides well (though I hope that by some crazy miracle ours does better :P )