Sad DoW By OBR

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Seth Muscarella' date='30 January 2010 - 10:57 PM' timestamp='1264913868' post='2146651']
It's never fun to have to choose between friends to defend, and I respect the way you entered this conflict.
[/quote]

You should try choosing between your friends (and their suicide pact) and common sense.

I was in TORN before TORN had a name.

[quote name='Tito716' date='30 January 2010 - 11:11 PM' timestamp='1264914679' post='2146692']
[/quote]

And you're in a PoW camp before individual surrender terms could even be tossed out there :awesome:

A real trailblazer right thar.

Edited by Lord Boris

[quote name='bigwoody' date='30 January 2010 - 11:29 PM' timestamp='1264912142' post='2146549']
You've said that twice now. How about you do something about it, instead of being a spectator?
[/quote]
Pretty sure he can just give his moral support since thats all that is needed at this point.

[quote name='Lord Boris' date='30 January 2010 - 11:14 PM' timestamp='1264914843' post='2146697']
And you're in a PoW camp before individual surrender terms could even be tossed out there :awesome:

A real trailblazer right thar.
[/quote]

Well...

Based up the responses I has received on IRC, the trail I blazed will more closely resemble footprints in the early hours of a snowstorm than it will the Cumberland Gap.

[quote name='i surge i' date='30 January 2010 - 11:27 PM' timestamp='1264915649' post='2146744']
Pretty sure he can just give his moral support since thats all that is needed at this point.
[/quote]
So it goes from "YAY, WE GET TO STOMP TORN" to "We need moral support!"

Awwwwwwww

[quote name='i surge i' date='30 January 2010 - 11:35 PM' timestamp='1264916156' post='2146778']
You are extremely ignorant.
[/quote]
You're the one that said it. If all you need is moral support, it appears that you need moral support. If you had said you need nothing from him but you appreciate his sucking up to you, then you would have a point. :smug:

[quote name='Tito716' date='30 January 2010 - 11:29 PM' timestamp='1264915750' post='2146750']
Well...

Based up the responses I has received on IRC, the trail I blazed will more closely resemble footprints in the early hours of a snowstorm than it will the Cumberland Gap.
[/quote]

Perhaps. Water under the bridge at this point, I guess. Best of luck to you wherever you end up.

Edited by Lord Boris

[quote name='Tito716' date='31 January 2010 - 12:11 AM' timestamp='1264914679' post='2146692']
You should try choosing between your friends (and their suicide pact) and common sense.

[/quote]
Then you damn sure shouldnt watch it burn as they were hung out to dry by Polar. Good to see you had so much love for TORN and her members to surrender on day two. Sorry man I dont buy it. Cuddle up with your infra and sit by the bridge you just burned as it will be the only thing that will bring light to your sorry excuse of a charecter. Enjoy it I hope down the line you get the same treatment.

Give the hell torn may your nukes fly true.

Sorry to see you have to come in to this mess OBR.

Edited by Buds The Man

For what it is worth Tito negotiated with honor and integrity with us. His objection to this war and how it is being handled runs deep. I get the distinct impression that this decision was a very difficult one for him and it was not one he entered into lightly.

Bigwoody you can rest assured that The Order is well prepared for whatever may come. If nuclear war is at our doorstep we shall meet it with dignity and courage.

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='30 January 2010 - 11:46 PM' timestamp='1264916798' post='2146818']
Then you damn sure shouldnt watch it burn as they were hung out to dry by Polar. Good to see you had so much love for TORN and her members to surrender on day two. Sorry man I dont buy it. Cuddle up with your infra and sit by the bridge you just burned as it will be the only thing that will bring light to your sorry excuse of a charecter. Enjoy it I hope down the line you get the same treatment.
[/quote]

Thank God! I was just thinking I needed more rhetoric.

I do like your logic, though. Polar stabbed TORN in the back so TORN nations should do their duty and fight and die against OBR (along with MK, LOST, ODN, et all).

[quote name='Neboe' date='30 January 2010 - 11:55 PM' timestamp='1264917304' post='2146846']
Bigwoody you can rest assured that The Order is well prepared for whatever may come. If nuclear war is at our doorstep we shall meet it with dignity and courage.
[/quote]
I would assume so since you declared on us.

OOC: Its code for "have fun"

[quote name='Tito716' date='31 January 2010 - 12:55 AM' timestamp='1264917329' post='2146852']

I do like your logic, though. Polar stabbed TORN in the back so TORN nations should do their duty and fight and die against OBR (along with MK, LOST, ODN, et all).
[/quote]
the logic that torn came in for friends then got hung out to dry, now your hanging them out to dry and my logic is flawed. TORN nations are doing exactly what they said they would in a war they didnt choose but agreed to because friends asked them to come along for the ride. But alas you lack the fortitude to ride to hell with your bretheren and instead choose to leave them to the wolves. Pathetic just Pathetic you arent even worthy of pity.

[quote name='Tito716' date='31 January 2010 - 03:55 PM' timestamp='1264917329' post='2146852']

[/quote]

You are not fighting for Polar, you are fighting for TORN, which you've deserted and hung out to dry.

[quote name='Tito716' date='30 January 2010 - 10:11 PM' timestamp='1264914679' post='2146692']
[/quote]
Common sense tells me that the unprovoked attack of one coalition against two of our close allies deserves no less than for the aggressors to be reduced to a smoking hole in the ground.

[quote name='Tito716' date='30 January 2010 - 10:11 PM' timestamp='1264914679' post='2146692']
[/quote]
ok... O.o

As a newcomer to these lands, and ignorant of it's ways, it brightens one's soul to see Chivalry live in such dark times. As noble deeds match noble words, the Honor of The Order of the Black Rose shall be spoken highly of, long after it's battles and critics are forgotten. Victories and Defeats are but fleeting events, but Respect endures. You have earned mine - I am humbled. May your sword and shield serve you well.