Sad DoW By OBR

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Craven, The Order of the Black Rose speaks for the entire Kingdom.

We march to battle on this night out a true sense of duty to defend our allies in the Greenland Republic. We will fight with dignity and honor.

i find it funny that you consider TOP an ally when they broke your treaty.

article 1a.

"a.War on anybody without just cause is wrong. Especially against our Treaty partner."

oh and then there is article 3c

"c."Friends Before Pixels" is not adequate reasoning to condone the poor behavior of your friends."

so, in 8 days if this conflict is still ongoing will you be attacking TOP? also 4 days cancellation and another 4 days NAP is a really long time.

Hello there,

How are you?

Not to be rude, but I do believe the Rosular Kingdom to have a wise leadership and they're fully capable of handling their own affairs and make their own decisions. They're at war and fighting in the name of honor. Let us not criticize them or their judgment ;)

Despite recent transgressions, we still consider the OBR our ally and friend. We hope to remain that way.

Craven, The Order of the Black Rose speaks for the entire Kingdom.

We march to battle on this night out a true sense of duty to defend our allies in the Greenland Republic. We will fight with dignity and honor.

Thank you for the quick reply, I was only asking out of curiosity.

Good Luck

Edit:

Sorry for the double post, I figured someone would post between me ;)

Edited by Craven

This declaration of war makes me sad, somehow I found myself hoping to be surprised and see you helping TOP. Have fun though, stay classy and do what you feel is right. TORN are good people.

Helping TOP in waging their unjustified aggressive war upon a bloc that did not in any way provoke it? That doesn't sound like OBR to me.

Hello there,

How are you?

Not to be rude, but I do believe the Rosular Kingdom to have a wise leadership and they're fully capable of handling their own affairs and make their own decisions. They're at war and fighting in the name of honor. Let us not criticize them or their judgment ;)

Despite recent transgressions, we still consider the OBR our ally and friend. We hope to remain that way.

im just trying to figure out why they would need more people on TORN, when TOP who clearly has done multiple things that are outlined as no-nos in there treaty has the large number of high end nations that OBR would be able to help with.

i guess im trying to see if OBR is as honorable as they say and will be making a statement condemning TOP's actions as "Friends Before Pixels" is not adequate reasoning to condone the poor behavior of your friends."

really im just messing around some, and i very much respect OBR and as such find it odd that they are staying allied to someone who has committed the crimes TOP has.

Avalon wishes to extend its sympathies to the most noble persons of the Order today. Walking a similar path we can empathize with the situation that you find yourself in and the difficulty of making the decisions that your honour demands that you must. Good luck, Mod speed, and may His most blessed Admin watch over you and those you hold dear during this time of trial.

im just trying to figure out why they would need more people on TORN, when TOP who clearly has done multiple things that are outlined as no-nos in there treaty has the large number of high end nations that OBR would be able to help with.

i guess im trying to see if OBR is as honorable as they say and will be making a statement condemning TOP's actions as "Friends Before Pixels" is not adequate reasoning to condone the poor behavior of your friends."

really im just messing around some, and i very much respect OBR and as such find it odd that they are staying allied to someone who has committed the crimes TOP has.

Hey now, if they need more help against TORN, let them have it. No need to micromanage a war you aren't in.

im317, this announcement this evening is focused on our defense of the Greenland Republic and our marching to war to that end. To our current relations with The Order of Paradox and in regards to any transgressions, real or perceived, we wish to continue to hold those conversations between us and TOP.

i find it funny that you consider TOP an ally when they broke your treaty.

article 1a.

"a.War on anybody without just cause is wrong. Especially against our Treaty partner."

oh and then there is article 3c

"c."Friends Before Pixels" is not adequate reasoning to condone the poor behavior of your friends."

so, in 8 days if this conflict is still ongoing will you be attacking TOP? also 4 days cancellation and another 4 days NAP is a really long time.

Hi,

I'm not Government, but if I was to assume I would venture to say both parties in question are talking over the "situation". Thank god I don't have to do that anymore.

As far as who we're attacking, I'm with you. When I first learned of the confusing unwarranted assault on our friends I was excited to say the least. Below is a snippet:

01[22:58] <metal> does this mean we can declare on....

01[22:58] <metal> everyone?

However, those currently in charge used a ultra-deadly combination of big words and a selection of baked goods that no man could resist. Needless to say, they got their way.

Hi,

I'm not Government, but if I was to assume I would venture to say both parties in question are talking over the "situation". Thank god I don't have to do that anymore.

As far as who we're attacking, I'm with you. When I first learned of the confusing unwarranted assault on our friends I was excited to say the least. Below is a snippet:

However, those currently in charge used a ultra-deadly combination of big words and a selection of baked goods that no man could resist. Needless to say, they got their way.

Have I told you I loved you today?

I am feeling a bromance coming on.. :wub:

Good Im317

We have spoken privately with our Treaty partner TOP. They are very well aware of our position and have been gracious in their acceptance and shown respect for that opinion. We acknowledge their reasons for their actions. All our treaties contain very long periods of cancellation so we do not feel compelled to follow the common tradition of cancelling on a friend at the first sign of conflict or cancel during a war. We do not dictate or always agree with everything our friends or treaty partners do. Thus we support them when we feel they are right and respectfully disagree and do not support them if we disagree. I do hope your friends will show you always the same courtesy and respect going forward.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

im317, this announcement this evening is focused on our defense of the Greenland Republic and our marching to war to that end. To our current relations with The Order of Paradox and in regards to any transgressions, real or perceived, we wish to continue to hold those conversations between us and TOP.

thank you for taking the time out of your busy war planing schedule to answer to me a representative of only my own people. i understand your wish to hash out the details in private, i was simple being curious. i probably went to far, but i assure you i have nothing but the utmost respect for you guys.

Helping TOP in waging their unjustified aggressive war upon a bloc that did not in any way provoke it? That doesn't sound like OBR to me.

TOP went in to help NpO, then almost everyone abandons them. I would of at least liked to see a few more or their allies see that their ally was tricked and whats happening to TOP isn't fair.

They entered this war to support a side already at war, then most of that side abandoned them in return. Also you guys provoked it by involving yourselves in the war NpO started, also I recall you guys signing a treaty with a bloc already in the war. How can you claim that to be neutral or uninvolved?

Spin it how you want, but their was a war with two main sides, GOD themselves said it was a coalition war and declared on us because of that.

I won't claim OBR picked which ally to support based which side has more numbers, they've never given me reason to doubt their honor before. I'm sure they can help TOP in other ways such as diplomacy and such.

TOP went in to help NpO, then almost everyone abandons them. I would of at least liked to see a few more or their allies see that their ally was tricked and whats happening to TOP isn't fair.

TOP went in to help NpO against their own allies? Against entirely uninvolved spectators? I really find it hard to believe NpO required any assistance there.

They entered this war to support a side already at war, then most of that side abandoned them in return.

Again TOP entered to support a side at war... by attacking an uninvolved bloc and creating an entirely new war? Way to go, TOP, you sure helped Polar out.

Also you guys provoked it by involving yourselves in the war NpO started, also I recall you guys signing a treaty with a bloc already in the war. How can you claim that to be neutral or uninvolved?

So, we are supposed to halt our own foreign affairs operations because of a downright ridiculous conflict? Vanguard explicitly stated that our new treaties - having been in the works for a considerable amount of time - would in no way affect our stance on the NpO-\m/ conflict. How can I claim to be neutral or uninvolved? I don't know, maybe by actually being entirely uninvolved by definition? There were no Complaints & Grievances tanks rolling through TOP, IRON or allied nations until the latter two attacked us without reasoning.

Spin it how you want, but their was a war with two main sides, GOD themselves said it was a coalition war and declared on us because of that.

There is no need to spin a Paradoxian war of unjustified aggression. TOP have already done all the work for us with their hilariously incompetent strategy.

I won't claim OBR picked which ally to support based which side has more numbers, they've never given me reason to doubt their honor before. I'm sure they can help TOP in other ways such as diplomacy and such.

Yeah, TOP do seem to be desperately lacking in that area; could probably do with all the assistance they can muster.

Edited by Denial

lol

Didn't we already have this discussion on another forum? In case you missed that post here is basically what I said.

TOP saw a chance where several of our allies were tied up and even committed to a different side of a war, and tried to use that to their advantage. It's laughable that they would make any decision, ever, to support NpO. I was a member of Citadel for a long time and know there is no love lost there. It's laughable that they support a cause to fight against \m/ who attacked an alliance (tech raided) with no CB, yet they attack an entire bloc in the same manner. It's laughable who they chose to attack to "support" Polar in their war efforts. Everything about TOP's decision makes me question if they use a magic 8-ball for all important decisions. This will go down as one of the worst blunders in the history of planet bob.

Hope you can a blitz in with the short amount of time you have between your announcement going up and update.

That's what I said!

Rumor has it we even let them know ahead of time....

Not much of me has rubbed off.