Hoo's the Hypocrite?

Hydro

I came across this little gem from Van Hoo a while ago, when he decided to trash on ADI in a recent thread:

We do not practice PZI. That was abolished nearly two years ago.

Sounds good to me. After all, PZI was kicked a while ago, right? Well, maybe not entirely...

We will, however, wreck your nation repeatedly until you understand the consequences of what you have done.

Apparently wrecking a nation repeatedly until you get your way isn't PZI nowadays. It's just teaching a moral lesson. :rolleyes: 

Take from that encounter what you will, but it got me back to thinking about some of Hoo's other comments, particularly these ones that he made when he was trying to soften the PR blow from some leaked logs:

[19:19:54] VanHooIII[RoK]But IRON, CDT, and TPF are from a different era ... an era of NPO rule that theymiss

[19:20:09] VanHooIII[RoK]They are a group of toadies who gained power by sucking up to the NPO

[19:20:21] VanHooIII[RoK]With the NPO gone, they are suffering for past sins

[19:20:33] VanHooIII[RoK]And have no learned that this is a new world and their ways no longer fly

[19:20:59] VanHooIII[RoK]not*

[19:21:38] VanHooIII[RoK] and they need to leave the game

The last line of these logs, if you take Hoo's account at face value, were maliciously "faked". Yet they seem to indicate precisely what Hoo is on about now: forcing people out of the game.

Call me a cynic, but it sure seems like Hoo is falling into a bit of a pattern here.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The last line of these logs, if you take Hoo's account at face value, were maliciously "faked". Yet they seem to indicate precisely what Hoo is on about now: forcing people out of the game.

Call me a cynic, but it sure seems like Hoo is falling into a bit of a pattern here.

Your evidence is a log that has been conclusively proven false. Cool story, bro.

[19:19:54] VanHooIII[RoK]But IRON, CDT, and TPF are from a different era ... an era of NPO rule that theymiss

[19:20:09] VanHooIII[RoK]They are a group of toadies who gained power by sucking up to the NPO

[19:20:33] VanHooIII[RoK]And have no learned that this is a new world and their ways no longer fly

[19:21:38] VanHooIII[RoK]I like green eggs and ham

[19:21:38] VanHooIII[RoK]CptGodzilla is immoral and should be rolled

See what I did thar? :awesome:

Being a player who has been on at least 30 alliance Perm or ZI list through out my CN career, I just have one question, do you think this will help ?

It's a deplorable action most of CN does not support, that said, getting off ZI lists is quite easy depending on your crime's mine are usually being a general pain in the $@!, a few pm's and a little silence goes a long way.

Edited by Freelancer

It's official. Warbuck is not the only member of ADI who is a complete and utter failure.

As previously stated, we will be seeing you soon. You should have saved this for then.

Edit: Wait, you're not even in ADI! Even better.

Edited by Van Hoo III

It's official. Warbuck is not the only member of ADI who is a complete and utter failure.

As previously stated, we will be seeing you soon. You should have saved this for then.

Edit: Wait, you're not even in ADI! Even better.

He wanted your attention, I see he's got it.

/Freelancer lol's

Edited by Freelancer