Hoo's the Hypocrite?

Hydro

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quiet you. I have been known to push people out of the game and PZI them, I will have no problem doing it to you too!

:wub:

Damn now I pissed you off, I guess that makes it 31, expect a stern letter from my favorite PON.

OOC..

Good to see ya Hoo, it's been a while.

since when were the logs proven they were faked? never

Never? Really? Do we have to do our logs dance again with your leader admitting it himself?

Edit: Oh c'mon put it back... its more fun when you boys say stupid things, makes the mocking and pointing more fun!

Edited by KaitlinK

Well this has been cute. It's good to know we all can figure out how to get to a nations screen. 

Well, to be fair, he hasn't admitted it in public ... yet.

Indeed. Just don't hold your breath for that to happen: it takes a while to ZI someone and keep them there long enough for them to get tired of the game.

Session Start: Tue Dec 29 23:54:19 2009

Session Ident: Warbuck[ADI]

[23:54] <Warbuck[ADI]> I got something to tell you in case it comes out

[23:54] <xxxxx> Oh? What's that?

[23:54] <Warbuck[ADI]> I edited the Hoo logs to make hi look like a warmonger

[23:54] <Warbuck[ADI]> and if he tries to claim I did it will be his word against mine

[23:55] <xxxxx> Wait.....what? Why would you do that?

[23:55] <Warbuck[ADI] just to stir the pot and see if I can influence the war

[23:55] <Warbuck[ADI] there is no other way I can do it plus Hoo thinks he can push me around

[23:56] <xxxxx> Well make sure you don't get caught. You'll get us rolled for sure.

[23:56] <Warbuck[ADI] there is no way to prove the logs are fake anyway

Session Close: Wed Dec 30 01:33:07 2009

That's all I've got to say about that.

Edited by sethb

[23:54] <Warbuck[ADI]> and if he tries to claim I did it will be his word against mine

[23:55] <Warbuck[ADI] there is no other way I can do it plus Hoo thinks he can push me around

[23:56] <xxxxx> Well make sure you don't get caught. You'll get us rolled for sure.

Bolded for emphasis.

Rather funny that you are making a judgment on logs that are admitted joke logs that someone doctored. All I'm going to say on this subject is this. The logs in question were admitted to be true by Hoo himself. Except he claims that I added the last line. I don't even see a need for the last line. The log still says the same exact thing without it. But by focusing on one line and making the false claim that I edited it, Hoo has successfully taken everyone's attention away from what the rest of the log that he admits to is saying.

I also feel that the OP was simply trying to show a pattern in Hoo's inconsistencies. Hydro is not from ADI, and his post was not sanctioned by ADI. It's just his opinion. I guess that just because someone else sees what is really going on, it is a conspiracy by me to try to take a shot at Hoo.

I won't be posting again on this thread, but I just wanted to make those couple of things clear.

Ya know, the first time around this film wasn't really good enough to warrant a sequel. I find Hoo Log's 2: Electric Bogaloo to actually be worse because it's the same rehashed plot as the first. Clearly the filmmaker would have been trying to capitalize on the commercial success of it's predecessor, except that the first film was a total flop that cost the studio. All in all, I imagine that if Ed Wood would have directed Plan 10 from Outer Space it would have been a lot like this. That is if Plan 10 from Outer Space was exactly the same as Plan 9 from Outer Space.

0/10

Bolded for emphasis.

Hahaha :awesome: