Regarding the current situation

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am about to log out but I need to say a few things quickly before doing so.

First, the NSO came into this war in defense of the New Polar Order. We have stated from the beginning that that was our reason for being here and that we had no moralist agenda nor did we seek to join any crusade.

Second, aside from any bravado about how well we did against the odds lined up in opposition to us, I wish to commend our opponents for a good fight.

Third, we are currently seeking a general peace with all combatants. Not because we are seeking to betray anyone or run into peace mode, but simply because I don't have a clue what happened tonight except that the alliance I was fighting to defend accepted peace and therefore I am doing everything I can to get my own allies, who came to our defense in good faith, out of what seems to be a really, really big cluster$%&@.

To our allies in GATO, we never expressly asked you to enter because we knew you were in conflicting positions. I personally hold nothing against you.

To our allies in IRON, we are not abandoning you, the front you now fight on would never have been one for us to contend with anyway, but know that nothing that happened tonight was in any way, shape or form designed, at least on my part, to cause harm to you.

The NSO is going to continue to work on getting out of the dozen or so fronts it has had and re-assess the overall situation. We have not determined that our part in the war is over.

Excellent post. Most of the AAs in Bob right now are having a SERIOUS time w/ FAs as Gov't try hard to get their AAs and their Allies back into some sense of none-chaos due to the sudden peace from NpO & \m/ sudden Peace (not knocking anyone just stating a fact).

It's likely going to very hard for Diplo teams to try and repair any damages done by the prior Global War (NpO & Co. vs \m/ & Co.), and the upcoming followup GW that appears to be forming (Orange Sphere major Players vs Everyone else).

Someone said it best last night in the NpO Peace Thread: Treaty Chains can EASILY turn a simple small War into a Global Conflict very fast, and very easily.

--Mags

The NSO entered against an alliance double it's size in defense of an ally. When the war started I had 3.7 million NS and 182 members. In the early stages 2/3 of my alliance didn't even have targets so the top third was doing 90% of our fighting. Before it was all over, and indeed it actually isn't over yet, those aligned against NSO directly totaled nearly 35 million NS. Of my 180 or so nations only 120 or so actually saw real combat and those 120 fought over 400 wars. 70 of our nations are in nuclear anarchy and yet we have only lost 300k NS from start to now. Couple all that with the generally high morale my people have maintained and their exemplary conduct during their wars and you have what most would call a resounding success from the top down.

Are you doing a Stalin? You know...taking credit for the people doing the actual combat? Either way, to put yourself in a state of war, outnumbered as it may be, is not all that difficult. If you fought for a while, then perhaps you'd have something to brag about.

This confuses me as well. You came into my thread and indirectly threatened us by asking one of your allies to keep fighting and when I tell you to put up or shut up this is the best you can do? Really?

GOD isn't our ally. I didn't threaten you. I simply stated the opinion, that I think it would be rad if GOD continued it's war with you.

I am about to log out but I need to say a few things quickly before doing so.

First, the NSO came into this war in defense of the New Polar Order. We have stated from the beginning that that was our reason for being here and that we had no moralist agenda nor did we seek to join any crusade.

Second, aside from any bravado about how well we did against the odds lined up in opposition to us, I wish to commend our opponents for a good fight.

Third, we are currently seeking a general peace with all combatants. Not because we are seeking to betray anyone or run into peace mode, but simply because I don't have a clue what happened tonight except that the alliance I was fighting to defend accepted peace and therefore I am doing everything I can to get my own allies, who came to our defense in good faith, out of what seems to be a really, really big cluster$%&@.

To our allies in GATO, we never expressly asked you to enter because we knew you were in conflicting positions. I personally hold nothing against you.

To our allies in IRON, we are not abandoning you, the front you now fight on would never have been one for us to contend with anyway, but know that nothing that happened tonight was in any way, shape or form designed, at least on my part, to cause harm to you.

The NSO is going to continue to work on getting out of the dozen or so fronts it has had and re-assess the overall situation. We have not determined that our part in the war is over.

Excellent post. Most of the AAs in Bob right now are having a SERIOUS time w/ FAs as Gov't try hard to get their AAs and their Allies back into some sense of none-chaos due to the sudden peace from NpO & \m/ sudden Peace (not knocking anyone just stating a fact).

It's likely going to very hard for Diplo teams to try and repair any damages done by the prior Global War (NpO & Co. vs \m/ & Co.), and the upcoming followup GW that appears to be forming (Orange Sphere major Players vs Everyone else).

Someone said it best last night in the NpO Peace Thread: Treaty Chains can EASILY turn a simple small War into a Global Conflict very fast, and very easily.

--Mags

Are you doing a Stalin? You know...taking credit for the people doing the actual combat? Either way, to put yourself in a state of war, outnumbered as it may be, is not all that difficult. If you fought for a while, then perhaps you'd have something to brag about.

Considering our CB is peaced out?

The accomplishment is losing less than our enemies while still being squeezed by A Force Eight Times our NS.

In perspective, a grand accomplishment.

Ivan, DF won't fight unless we declare and allow them to chain NOIR (Since NOIR doesn't have any aggression clause in it) to try and curbstomp us --- Something that we have shown is more difficult than simple numbers crunching.

I hope GOD does not give you peace :D

GOD isn't our ally. I didn't threaten you. I simply stated the opinion, that I think it would be rad if GOD continued it's war with you.

If that's how you feel about the prospect of NSO getting peace, you should probably go ahead and declare on them yourself.

So far in this thread, I've seen only one poster with absolutely zero class, but given who it comes from, it really doesn't surprise me.

In any event, I enjoyed all my wars with R&R and FOK, good fight guys. I thank all the allies who came in on behalf of NSO, that will certainly never be forgotten in my mind.

I will be anticipating whatever the course for the future lies for us.

o/ NSO

Are you doing a Stalin?

Thank you.

And since you questioned my leadership I pointed out the realities of that leadership in action during what you called "tough times". I am certain you would have fared just as well against the same odds in the same situation, right? I am sure everyone believes that. I am sure that you would have conducted yourself with grace and poise throughout the escalations and even used the opportunity to get closer to those that you are fighting, right? You can't even do any of those things in peace time.

You talking to me about leadership is just funny.

To the gulags with you!

Ivan, DF won't fight unless we declare and allow them to chain NOIR (Since NOIR doesn't have any aggression clause in it) to try and curbstomp us --- Something that we have shown is more difficult than simple numbers crunching.

Last I heard NOIR was a useless bloc so you shouldn't have to worry about that.

[ooc] On an entirely unrelated note, did all the text after page 4 of this thread go bold or am I have a stroke? [/ooc]

Last I heard NOIR was a useless bloc so you shouldn't have to worry about that.

[ooc] On an entirely unrelated note, did all the text after page 4 of this thread go bold or am I have a stroke? [/ooc]

First: It is useless but it still has an ODP clause that you are obviously trying to manipulate to your advantage.

Second: Yes, everything is bold :blink::huh: