Imperial Assault Alliance Declaration of Frustration

Chimaera

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who all has declared on Nemesis besides Genesis?

That would be all as it stands. I'm not surprised by the reactions of many of the people with Polar, and I must say this war has strained relations for many alliances, I truly hope that people realize why this decision was made, and why our hand was essentially forced.

I gotta say that is sad and pathetic. Poor choice. Poor show IAA.

You have no idea what it is like to make a decision like this. This decision was more difficult for the Imperial Assault Alliance than anything you've ever done in your career.

Shut your mouth and go back to your corner. Preferably remain there.

You have no idea what it is like to make a decision like this. This decision was more difficult for the Imperial Assault Alliance than anything you've ever done in your career.

Will you both shut up?

From what I understand (I'm still a newb, but I'm learning quickly), the IAA and Genesis have always considered themselves as close, and the IAA and Polaris are (or were) always allies. I understand that the IAA is "honoring" a treaty, but do they feel it is the right thing to do? I'm simply going to hope so considering they just made a huge move.

Oh well, I'm just gonna wish all parties the best of luck on this one, so good luck.

I don't care how difficult it was, but that it was the wrong decision.