Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Crymson

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't hold the tongue now. It's been extremely obvious that you(C&G) have wanted our action since Karma ended. Why? I don't know. All the crap about us not helping in the Karma war etc... which is so obviously propaganda and untrue. The time for lies is over. Fight with courage if you have any. And allude to us walking into a trap all you want. We know what the $%&@ we're doing. Bring it we'll see who wins.

I won't hold the tongue now. It's been extremely obvious that you(C&G) have wanted our action since Karma ended. Why? I don't know. All the crap about us not helping in the Karma war etc... which is so obviously propaganda and untrue. The time for lies is over. Fight with courage if you have any. And allude to us walking into a trap all you want. We know what the $%&@ we're doing. Bring it we'll see who wins.

So, all of this wasn't propaganda?

Haha, good to know.

Are you going to be willing to fight a six month long war when your entire side has been surrendered for 5?

Absolutely. Go ahead, make us the next FAN. I'm sure there's no hypocrisy involved doing so, at all. Right?

:lol1:

CnG, you would have declared on us anyway. Sorry we didn't walk into your trap as well. Why are you trying to e-lawyer your way out of it? You were set to declare war on us, why would we do it on your terms?

Only if you attacked one of our allies. When we like, had a treaty obligation to enter. It's how most people roll.

There's a reason we've collected all these stats...

So you can become excessively paranoid, become a pin up girl for IRON, preemptively declare war on an uninvolved alliance (which if anything we should be saying thanks for, this was even and you just completely threw it in our favor, I mean really you could have hit someone involved at least, this just plain looks bad no matter what way you slice it), and, most importantly, be out of range to hit most people on the opposing side?

So you can become excessively paranoid, become a pin up girl for IRON, preemptively declare war on an uninvolved alliance (which if anything we should be saying thanks for, this was even and you just completely threw it in our favor, I mean really you could have hit someone involved at least, this just plain looks bad no matter what way you slice it), and, most importantly, be out of range to hit most people on the opposing side?

Cry me a river.

CnG, you would have declared on us anyway. Sorry we didn't walk into your trap as well. Why are you trying to e-lawyer your way out of it? You were set to declare war on us, why would we do it on your terms?

So you were spying on MK?