\m/, I just want to help

Alterego

I do not think you should talk too loudly about stupidity. Now re-read my comments in this thread, realise that you are in the wrong and shut the hell up
NpO: Bloody tech raiders!

The unjust trio: Oh, what a giveaway! Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about! Did you see him repressing me? You saw him, Didn't you?

Nope, still a stupid thing for you to say. You've got no business trying to speak for GOONS, much less speaking for GOONS as though we're at odds with NpO.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, still a stupid thing for you to say. You've got no business trying to speak for GOONS, much less speaking for GOONS as though we're at odds with NpO.

It had no malicious intent, at all. I've even said throughout the entire thread that I hope this will be solved diplomatically

[OOC]Hi cutiepie, it's a reference to "Monthy python's holy grail", look it up[/OOC]

Edited by SpiderJerusalem

Hi cutiepie, it's a reference to "Monthy python's holy grail", look it up

Familiar with the movie, have my own copy and everything. Still doesn't change you not speaking for GOONS, now or ever. If you feel like your treaty with \m/ gives you permission to speak for them, by all means do. Not GOONS.

Familiar with the movie, have my own copy and everything. Still doesn't change you not speaking for GOONS, now or ever. If you feel like your treaty with \m/ gives you permission to speak for them, by all means do. Not GOONS.

u mad?

I believe there was a time limit put in place. I do not believe the deadline has past.

My bad. I didn't caught that. Can you link me to his post or tell me what the deadline entailed? I still think it's kinda weird for a deadline to be in place since this issue is resolved, or isn't it?

My bad. I didn't caught that. Can you link me to his post or tell me what the deadline entailed? I still think it's kinda weird for a deadline to be in place since this issue is resolved, or isn't it?

Yeah, I don't get that either.

I am too lazy to find it. It is there somewhere in the last 12 pages I think.