\m/, I just want to help

Alterego

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thus \m/ response to the horrible PR is ramp up the asinine remarks.Hoping a deluge will make this nightmare thread go away.

We've unleashed the mentally challenged hounds to drown all good faith and decency with a barrage of stupidity because those who post in this thread do not deserve coherent and logical responses for they will just shun them and then a circle of an even greater idiocy will arise and then the world will fall into light.

We've unleashed the mentally challenged hounds to drown all good faith and decency with a barrage of stupidity

The funniest thing about your 'ironic' response here is that it is actually true. Don't worry though, some of us can read past tripe and find the meaningful posts nevertheless.

We've unleashed the mentally challenged hounds to drown all good faith and decency with a barrage of stupidity because those who post in this thread do not deserve coherent and logical responses for they will just shun them and then a circle of an even greater idiocy will arise and then the world will fall into light.

Hail Satan & \m/

The funniest thing about your 'ironic' response here is that it is actually true. Don't worry though, some of us can read past tripe and find the meaningful posts nevertheless.

I find this post offensive. Many \m/ nations have invested large sums of money in dealing with the effects and consequences of mental illness and it's posts like this which do nothing but set back our efforts and further the social stigma attached to mental retardation.

\m/ may endorse tech raiding, but what few outside \m/'s close circle of friends know is that all tech relinquised is put to use in groundbreaking medical research to help sick kids. Naturally, as the population grows so to does the level of tech required, and we are forced to take on larger targets (such as FoA in this case). Anyone who tries to stop us truely has no human compassion. That's low...

[Edit] I'm sorry you lot, I had to tell them the truth, I couldn't have them badmouthing our good work any more.

Edited by General Gabriel

The attack on FoA is without honor. Poor show, \m/, GOONS, and PC.

You see this, people? That's from a man in an alliance that once had one of the most LENIENT raid rules in all of Planet Bob, and an alliance that did more than it's fair share of raiding, and never once got into any sort of !@#$ for it (that I can remember off the top of my head), at least not on a routine basis.

When Nueva Vida is saying your raiding actions are without honour, that's saying something.

You see this, people? That's from a man in an alliance that once had one of the most LENIENT raid rules in all of Planet Bob, and an alliance that did more than it's fair share of raiding, and never once got into any sort of !@#$ for it (that I can remember off the top of my head), at least not on a routine basis.

When Nueva Vida is saying your raiding actions are without honour, that's saying something.

Obviously it's saying that we are doing something right.

According to some posts above NpO will not cancel on GOONs. So it looks like everything was solved by diplomatic conversations trough private channels (it would not make sense to stand agains \m/ and PC and not GOONS). If this is true this thread is a dead horse.

Dear Grub, you could have come and talked with us about the things we do that you don’t like, I think people refer to it as diplomacy. For some reason you decide not to do this and switched straight away into tool mode. What makes you think we are going to come crawling? Why don’t you just open the front cover of that clock of yours, stick your finger in and swing those hands around to midnight.

Dear Grub, you could have come and talked with us about the things we do that you don’t like, I think people refer to it as diplomacy. For some reason you decide not to do this and switched straight away into tool mode. What makes you think we are going to come crawling? Why don’t you just open the front cover of that clock of yours, stick your finger in and swing those hands around to midnight.
You could have attempted diplomacy with FoA before you decided to attack them, but instead you decided to wait until it was the politically expedient thing to do. You can stop pumping your chest, MM. You're the ones backpedaling, not us.

You could have attempted diplomacy with FoA before you decided to attack them, but instead you decided to wait until it was the politically expedient thing to do. You can stop pumping your chest, MM. You're the ones backpedaling, not us.

Im not back peddling, your the ones with the slow clock. Yap Yap Yap