\m/, I just want to help

Alterego

Without the context, I'm going to assume it has to do with \m/ (old \n/ descendant), GOONS (old GOONS descendant), and PC (a direct TPF descendant). All of the parent alliances being original UJP members, thats likely the term origin :)

/Captain Obvious blasting off agaaaaaaaain!

U SIR, IS THE SMURTEST MAN I NO

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More the fact that some idiots here are trying to give everyone the impression that GOONS, \m/, and PC were all in this together and have stuck by each other or some other such nonsense. We ended up raiding the same AA because as it turns out, our raiding policies are fairly similar. That's the extent of an "trio" that might exist.

tl;dr: NpO deals with GOONS when they talk to us and \m//PC when they talk to \m/ or PC respectively, not some made up "unjust trio", so quit the assinine games. It's early and I'm cranky.

More the fact that some idiots here are trying to give everyone the impression that GOONS, \m/, and PC were all in this together and have stuck by each other or some other such nonsense. We ended up raiding the same AA because as it turns out, our raiding policies are fairly similar. That's the extent of an "trio" that might exist.

Sounds to me like you want to distance yourself to save your own hide.

It's early and I'm cranky.

Aaaawww... Poppet sad?

So what have we learned from this thread? People like to chest-beat. Grub STILL doesn't like when alliances full-scale techraid a smaller alliance, and is willing to do something about it. And all the people who are crying about lack of war & drama, turn tail at the sign of someone standing up and saying "It's brought-en, girlfriend."... So, the vast majority will sit around whining how boring the game is, and then a thread like this pops up, explodes into action, and everyone backs down....

It's sad really.

Good show Grub standing up and not being afraid to do something about it. Too bad the others didn't have the gumption to follow through.

Actually that is the thing, I've never seen him do anything about it aside from beating his own chest. So please call him out on his bluff and don't give into his demands.

He thinks he can prevent large scale tech raids by strutting around. That is a bluff and will always be considered one.

Grub does not bluff, so take it from an ally of an ally, shove the attitude some place other than where it is going to get you rolled.

Tech raiding is only fun for the tech raiders. Global war is fun for all.

Yes Sal give in to your passion, you know you want it.

He thinks he can prevent large scale tech raids by strutting around. That is a bluff and will always be considered one.

Remember that time Grub bluffed?

Yeah me either.

AirMe even if it isn't a bluff I'm dying for it to happen. This argument has gone on too long and will only continue to take place until NpO actually does declare, which I've not seen happen in any situation similar to this current one. I'm tired of their empty words as I'm tired of everyone involved in this conflict. You've exhausted my very own energetic attitude towards this very reason of existing. So please do the world a favor and actually attack them, rid us of this evil that plagues the very planet we each share in harmony or treachery. For I love the increase in global radiation and the decrease in population.

Grub does not bluff, so take it from an ally of an ally, shove the attitude some place other than where it is going to get you rolled.

I see no declarations yet, though. And this isn't the first time I've seen the chest puffing without seeing it escalating further. So I call his bluff.

Sounds to me like you want to distance yourself to save your own hide.

Well clean out your ears and get a handle on reality. Unless you're just posting to make yourself feel better, in which case continue. Last I checked, GOONS doesn't have a hide that needs saving. The only issues anyone that GOONS cares about has had with us over FoA has been due to special people like yourself spreading misinformation and you seem to be keen on doing it intentionally. Unfortunately for you it's just making you look bad.

Well clean out your ears and get a handle on reality. Unless you're just posting to make yourself feel better, in which case continue. Last I checked, GOONS doesn't have a hide that needs saving. The only issues anyone that GOONS cares about has had with us over FoA has been due to special people like yourself spreading misinformation and you seem to be keen on doing it intentionally. Unfortunately for you it's just making you look bad.

I guess you are not that informed. Do not feel bad, it happens to everyone

Because if you accuse me of spreading misinformation that may implicate my very dear allies in \m/, I hope you can back it up.

If your only proof is a "Unjust trio" moniker put on you, one time, in a joking context, you're on damn thin ice

You might just want to rethink those policies then. They dont seem to be doing you a lot of good right now.

Policies are fine, relationship with our allies is fine, my lunch is fine (leftover pizza is, hands down, the best), only problem is everyone going "OH GOD \m/ GOONS AND PC ARE UJP 2.0!!!! SAVE US!!!!" because, well, they're either intentionally trying to stir up drama or mindless masses who have been drama-starved for too long. I'm ok with that, but still going to call people out on it.

I guess you are not that informed. Do not feel bad, it happens to everyone

Because if you accuse me of spreading misinformation that may implicate my very dear allies in \m/, I hope you can back it up.

If your only proof is a "Unjust trio" moniker put on you, one time, in a joking context, you're on damn thin ice

What part of "I don't give a damn about \m/" isn't clear to you. You can say whatever you want about them, that's your business. My business is what you say about GOONS, and what you said about GOONS is that we're part of an "unjust trio" that's at odds with my very dear ally, NpO. That's an incredibly stupid thing to say, and I called you on it. Deal.

Edited by salithus

Policies are fine, relationship with our allies is fine, my lunch is fine (leftover pizza is, hands down, the best), only problem is everyone going "OH GOD \m/ GOONS AND PC ARE UJP 2.0!!!! SAVE US!!!!" because, well, they're either intentionally trying to stir up drama or mindless masses who have been drama-starved for too long. I'm ok with that, but still going to call people out on it.

"Yawn," Would you please just continue with your raid and avoid the forums. I'll enjoy this month a lot more if you do so and I think a lot of us will also. (Leftover pizza is also fantastic, but I'd much rather have chicken in this current moment)

"Yawn," Would you please just continue with your raid and avoid the forums. I'll enjoy this month a lot more if you do so and I think a lot of us will also. (Leftover pizza is also fantastic, but I'd much rather have chicken in this current moment)

Raid's over bro, has been for a long time. The really cool part is that it was over 2 hours before this thread even started.

I see no declarations yet, though. And this isn't the first time I've seen the chest puffing without seeing it escalating further. So I call his bluff.

I believe there was a time limit put in place. I do not believe the deadline has past.

Raid's over bro, has been for a long time. The really cool part is that it was over 2 hours before this thread even started.

Well you aren't helping me in the least, because I'm out of tune with world plays now since nothing exciting has happened for awhile. Also I'm not your bro and I don't plan to be for awhile considering we aren't related at all and never have been.

Edited by Tick1