\m/, I just want to help

Alterego

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just a shallow rhetorical dodge, nothing more.

I dont think anyone is particularly concerned about FoA, particularly given their choice to lay down and take it without a fight.

I placed the value the foa over the value i have on fighting it out

going necular on them would of been satisfing but the foa was in no position to fight it out

Edited by agnews

I see, I'm supposed to love and revere an alliance that has twice threatened us and our allies.

Nothing will make me happier then watching Polaris burn.

So you act like a complete fool and expect nothing to come of it? Then you threaten people for the !@#$ you pulled. Well done, well done.

We recently had a GRL over 30 because the world was tired of feeling like the big guys could push us all around whenever they wanted.

It would be wonderful to see that collective spine reappear.

No one should live in fear of others penchant for frivolous bullying, everyone should live in fear of their own.

And this is what exactly?

Grub, you are my friend. I trust your judgment. But please, rethink this situation. This is not the place or the time.

I see, I'm supposed to love and revere an alliance that has twice threatened us and our allies.

heh

My head hurts D:

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Fast forward to today and you're, with a straight face, saying all of the stuff these GOONS are doing is some sort of shock and awe? In my short two years i cant say ive seen many alliances change from terrible to good.

In fairness to both \m/ and GOONS, both alliances have completely different leadership than their previous forms, and many, including former members, would argue that they are the same alliance only by name.

That being said, they both managed to !@#$ the bed again.

Dude, you should join us in Nueva Vida. We seem to have a lot in common.

You know, I can appreciate your honesty. I trust you will find an alliance that will support your belief and work hard towards that goal.

:smug:

That sound you just heard was 1,000 palms hitting faces in Complaints & Grievances.

Why? Nothing is going to happen...and you know it.

The moment anyone attacked FoB citing the "bring it" comment as a CB, C&G would label the whole thing an aggressive act by whoever decided to take offense and start activating defense treaties.

The best reaction to "bring it" these days is to hand the person a beer. :awesome:

Edited by ChairmanHal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkGDrV_2ehI

Obligated to throw that in.

Jarkko may end up with a concussion from all the headdesks.

Why? Nothing is going to happen...and you know it.

The moment anyone attacked FoB citing the "bring it" comment as a CB, C&G would label the whole thing an aggressive act by whoever decided to take offense and start activating defense treaties.

The best reaction to "bring it" these days is to hand the person a beer. :awesome:

While the crude mishandling and buck-passing regarding this affair had led to an exponential increase in my disappointment, I am not quite where you are... yet.

While the crude mishandling and buck-passing regarding this affair had led to an exponential increase in my disappointment, I am not quite where you are... yet.

Nothing will happen from this. NpO's not going to attack or anything over this.

However, obviously I'm just an ordinary member. Just going from past instances.

Nothing will happen from this. NpO's not going to attack or anything over this.

However, obviously I'm just an ordinary member. Just going from past instances.

I should hope we don't have to, but I think the people counting on us backing down might be counting the wrong chickens. What I see in private channels makes me laugh.

I'm not talking about the NpO.

Nope, this is about FoB, a member of C&G. Unless you've got at least 10 mill in NS on call (I suggest far more), then "doing something about it" is problematic at best.

Sure you don't want that beer to hand him? He might be more manageable with a a good beer buzz on.

Nope, this is about FoB, a member of C&G. Unless you've got at least 10 mill in NS on call (I suggest far more), then "doing something about it" is problematic at best.

Sure you don't want that beer to hand him? He might be more manageable with a a good beer buzz on.

Oh yeah, I answered President Obama to make sure he knew we were not talking about Polaris.

As for the beer for Smacks, I am not sure if one would be enough. :P