The Grämlins Cancels Some Treaties

Ertyy

I'm very sorry to see some of our closest friends and allies (especially Grämlins and TOP, but also the rest of Citadel) drive apart. I'm wondering what road Grämlins is going to travel, because MHA will be there with them.

Besides now we will never see how Citadel nukes all other powerblocs to pieces. <_<

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you let the lunatics take over the asylum. Grämlins is basically dead if your judgement has become this poor.

Oh come on Bob. You had the power to chance, with the likes of HellAngel, LM and so on, but didn't. If you think Gramlins is dead, you are one of many to blame.

Oh come on Bob. You had the power to chance, with the likes of HellAngel, LM and so on, but didn't. If you think Gramlins is dead, you are one of many to blame.

I am going to agree with this one. From my understanding of the Gremlins system, if you guys would have stuck around and worked together you could have prevented the man you claim is responsible for the destruction of the Gremlins from taking power instead of leaving 1 by 1.

While you have a point, I 'stuck around and worked together' for at least a year after things started to go downhill, and I (and the others who left, mostly before me) did not have the power to stop it. I believe I am permitted some disappointment at seeing an alliance I loved and tried to help in this state.

While you have a point, I 'stuck around and worked together' for at least a year after things started to go downhill, and I (and the others who left, mostly before me) did not have the power to stop it. I believe I am permitted some disappointment at seeing an alliance I loved and tried to help in this state.

Remember, I am only looking at this from an outsiders perspective. Over the last 6 months or so I have seen what I consider influential members of the Gremlins leave 1 by 1 and go to TOP or other places.....so you can understand where I am coming from on that.

As always, I support the move by the Grämlins. I believe that, as with their Codex, this move to going paperless will seem like insult and folly in the present, but in the months ahead will appear visionary.

Truer words could not be found.

As I note, death does have to do with numbers, death is disbandment, if an alliance isn't disbanded then people are there keeping it up, so no they aren't dead.

Note that I'm not a person who is interested with Gre affairs at all, I just don't care to witness people calling an alliance dead when people in that alliance are still working to keep it afloat.

As always, I support the move by the Grämlins. I believe that, as with their Codex, this move to going paperless will seem like insult and folly in the present, but in the months ahead will appear visionary.

It has been done before, and the only alliance that made paperless successful was OSF until they merged to form ASC. Just like communism works in a perfect world but isn't really practical due to human nature.....a paperless FA strategy is great in a perfect world but only leaves one open to opportunism. But given the fact that Harmlins will never be canceled they are neither vulnerable or truly paperless.

It has been done before, and the only alliance that made paperless successful was OSF until they merged to form ASC. Just like communism works in a perfect world but isn't really practical due to human nature.....a paperless FA strategy is great in a perfect world but only leaves one open to opportunism. But given the fact that Harmlins will never be canceled they are neither vulnerable or truly paperless.

Harmlins always has been and always will be more than a piece of paper,

TBH we could tear it up tomorrow and nothing would change

The simple fact is wrt MHA

You go, We Go

nothing else needs to be said on the subject

Edited by SynthFG

IRON had no treaties until sometime around mid-07, at which point they were one of the strongest alliances in the game (2-5 in rankings or something like that). Though things were different back then. FAN is an example of an alliance without treaties, or NSO to some degree.

IRON had no treaties until sometime around mid-07, at which point they were one of the strongest alliances in the game (2-5 in rankings or something like that). Though things were different back then. FAN is an example of an alliance without treaties, or NSO to some degree.

NSO is far from paperless. Unless you mean that they are a paper tiger. Then you are correct.

It has been done before, and the only alliance that made paperless successful was OSF until they merged to form ASC. Just like communism works in a perfect world but isn't really practical due to human nature.....a paperless FA strategy is great in a perfect world but only leaves one open to opportunism.

I do not know whether you are familiar with the alliance called FAN?

Although I agree their paperless FA is an experiment still in the works. B-)

Aye.

Too many people are 'black and white'. "You should have stopped it." Right. Cause everyone will always agree with each other.

All I will say is once a brotherhood, which represented friendship and civility, diminishes, problems occur. Sometimes they are changeable, sometimes they aren't (such as charters and whatnot interfering). People *did* try to solve the issues, once people realized nothing could hardly be done, their heart no longer belonged in Gre. That kindness and civility amongst one another no longer existed, problem is the whole 'grow thicker skin' came out, which is retarded. Friendship doesn't call for thicker skin, but rather mutual respect and the intelligence of a bull frog to at least remain respectful and nice to one another.

If your love and friendship is no longer there, you don't belong there. You'll only hold back the alliances' progression to its new aurora. Many are upset with how its turned out, but that is how life is. I am sure many are glad as well, but the 'oldies' have the right to be upset with the Gremlins just as much as the Gremlins have the right to say "This is our alliance now." Either way, it's reality and we all need to live with it.

If these cancellations were due to a critical change in The Grämlins' relationships with their (former) treaty partners I would be sad and worried. But it's not the case, thus I'm only "interested".

The Härmlins Accord is as solid as it has always been, anyway... Should our brothers' plan fail I'll have the pleasure to go down in flames with them, making sure to light fierce fireworks in the proceeding.

Could be fun.

I see you let the lunatics take over the asylum. Grämlins is basically dead if your judgement has become this poor.

I hope you will have the opportunity to change your mind, Bob. I actually think you will.