Spanish Cats Invade the Acropolis

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't have said it better.

:(

Curiously, were you to pick nearly any other two alliances and compare them to what they were 3-4 or even 1-2 years ago, you'd find much the same thing.

We could start with the IAA and the Legion :)

Peace to you, just countering your point.

Edited by Fantastico

Well, now I know one treaty I definitely want to cancel.

Definitely ODN. We're already on it.

This is sad to see, Athens is everything GATO was against back in the day. :(

Who's playing the role of Chris Kaos?

This disappoints me MN :(

His journey to/from (I can't keep track) the dark side is complete.

Also, Lord Levistus, you shouldn't be talking down on alliances changing. Not when you wear that Valhalla tag. And thats not a dig, just an observation. Im pretty sure the Valhalla of today is everything the Valhalla of yesterday would have hated.

Good to see GATO's foreign policy is holding strong. ;)

Careful though, if GATO gets too awesome, people might accuse you of being a whole new alliance. :v:

GATO hates new things! That's why we're so old.

Also, glad to see us sign this treaty!

Article 6: Cancellation

Should Articles 1 or 2 be violated, with no chance of a diplomatic resolution that allows for continuation of these accords, this treaty may be cancelled immediately by the affected signatory thereby releasing both signatories from all the terms and obligations set out in this document at the moment cancellation notice is given.

Article 1: Non-Aggression

Both parties agree to enter into a state of non aggression with one another for the entire duration of these accords and agree to never conspire or commit acts of espionage against one another. Both parties agree to never give any form of aid or assistance to an alliance or individual that a signatory of this treaty is militarily engaged with. Any overt or malicious violations of this article may result in immediate cancellation of these accords by the affected party.

Article 2: Sovereignty

Both parties shall remain independent entities at all times and agree to never knowingly interfere in the internal and external affairs of one another. Any overt or malicious violations of this article may result in immediate cancellation of these accords by the affected party.

Not to troll, but doesn't article 6 basically make this MDP as effective as the TPF/PC NAP?