TailsK

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And not so much as a mention after all we've been through.. :(

You'll be hearing from me TailsK... oh yes. harumph... :mad:

I'd like to echo this sentiment.

Good luck tails,mongrel and the rest, burn in hell Troop.

It is with a heavy heart that I come before you to announce that Epicurean is disbanding.

aww crap. :(

Did not see this one coming. Sad news indeed.

• Alfred von Tirpitz - We've had our differences, but you were still always there when I wanted to talk. Thank you.

Dont be a stranger TailsK, our talks were and are, one of the few things that i still like about IRC.

/me looks for a grave to dance on

Oh you!!!

I would also like to add that Epicurean has/had some of my fav people in it. Mongrel and of course the Cat. You guys, rok.

Edited by Alfred von Tirpitz

Pretty much this, and oh yeah, Trooper... the maiden sux, just so you know.

I would also like to echo my sentiments of jingoistic hatred for TailsK, simply because I am a blind RoK drone.

....Oh wait, I forgot, we hate him because he's an imbecile.

Also, Alf, how dare yee besmirch the name of The Maiden with your sanctimonious shenanigans!? I will not stand for this tom-foolery!

I would also like to echo my sentiments of jingoistic hatred for TailsK, simply because I am a blind RoK drone.

....Oh wait, I forgot, we hate him because he's an imbecile.

I'm surprised you know so much about me and my contributions to RoK in the past. Especially considering your 69 days of Ragnarok seniority. ;)

Stay classy :)

Edited by TailsK

I'm surprised you know so much about me and my contributions to RoK in the past. Especially considering your 69 days of Ragnarok seniority. ;)

Stay classy :)

There's a point where what you've done in the present overshadows your past achievements.

From the logs and general demeanor I've seen, you've reached it.

Good day to you sir.

There will be no more uncouth behaviour /remarks by any more Ragnarok members in this thread. Epicurean has been an ally in the past, regardless of the current status of that relationship, most of the people in that alliance are friends and old comrades.

This ends, now.

Rest in peace, Epicurean. Would have wished for a longer innings by you, however if it had to end, i am glad it ended on your terms.

There's a point where what you've done in the present overshadows your past achievements.

From the logs and general demeanor I've seen, you've reached it.

Good day to you sir.

Now, now, young grasshopper. Restraint.

I still like you tails, even if you are a furry.

EDIT: Damn you Alf.

Edited by Joe Stupid

Oh brother, you are trying way to hard to keep that tough guy facade. Let's sit down together sometime and talk about our feelings.

Or you could educate yourself on how TailsK ran Epicurean and you too would be surprised it lasted as long as it did.

We were happy to protect you, and you guys were great people to interact with in our time as linked alliances, and hopefully it continues.

We're looking forward to keeping in touch with you guys, wherever we may go. :)