Epicurean Announcement

TailsK

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I can speak for my alliance when I say we will miss you Epicurean. I enjoyed our relationship and our time allied with you. I hope you guys find enjoyment in your new homes. Even though they are quiet distant it is my hope that we will keep in touch.

Perhaps a most victorious alliance award is in order?

I would have thought it was covered by best military, best propaganda,and best diplomatic team, but that may be in order.

However in this topic we see just how quiz is going to achieve greatness in 2010.

I am a peaceful man except when I want to blow up Mongrel's nation

Now now, you can't get into wars this early in the year if you want to win Most Likely to Succeed in 2011

Edited by rocky44

Finally, we would like to invite our members to join either Tetris or VE as we disband.

Meanwhile, your first and second in command will be joining TOP, an alliance completely unrelated to VE and Tetris on the opposite side of the treaty web.

Seriously, I'll never understand this. "We encourage you to join this alliance, but we're sure not going to. Oh, no, we'll be going to the exact opposite of that alliance." It's happened more than once, but seriously. What?

Meanwhile, your first and second in command will be joining TOP, an alliance completely unrelated to VE and Tetris on the opposite side of the treaty web.

Seriously, I'll never understand this. "We encourage you to join this alliance, but we're sure not going to. Oh, no, we'll be going to the exact opposite of that alliance." It's happened more than once, but seriously. What?

~tHe CaLlOuT~

I noticed the same thing but you beat me to it. Well said.

Shame it didn't work out for you Tails. Best of luck wherever you go (although I don't think too highly of your current choice :P)

We're simply trying something new and going somewhere we feel we will be comfortable. While we encourage people who were in Epicurean to join VE or Tetris, it is by no means a requirement. As for the treaty web, it's none of my concern. I'm planning on chilling out for a while.

Oh god yes!

[OOC]This game just got a whole lot better. :D[/OOC]

[ooc]No it didnt. You are still in it[/ooc]

Yeah.

What does it concern you?

We're simply trying something new and going somewhere we feel we will be comfortable. While we encourage people who were in Epicurean to join VE or Tetris, it is by no means a requirement. As for the treaty web, it's none of my concern. I'm planning on chilling out for a while.

Thats what epic always looked like to me.

A shame you had to disband to do it.

<_<