When did you join CN?

Aeternos Astramora

765 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first nation was created around September 2007. I was a member of the GOONS in LunarWars (moongoons) and hearing that their roots traced back to here, I tried joining old GOONS here, but for some reason I couldn't access the forums, and then I was inexplicably attacked as soon as it was possible. I got tired of the game and went back to the moon.

Learned a year later that I'd joined in the middle of the Unjust War :nuke:

Joined again with the formation of the new GOONS (immigrants from the moon + refugees of Neutral Shoving) in April 2009.

I've had a few disjointed stints:

- From late 2006 to early 2007

- From early 2008 to late 2008

- From late-ish 2009 to present

I wasn't politically active at all in my first round. I was a bit in the second one but not hugely; this one has been very involved.

Edited by Voytek

My first nation has been gone long enough for me to be able to say I'm not really sure when I started. I'd just gone nuclear when GW2 broke out, and it was after GW1. Other than that, I'm not real sure.

Same here I had about 11 nukes for GW2 so it must have been sometime before but, after GW1. CDS was my first home.

I originally joined in May 2007 from the !@#$%* region Germany (formerly The German Empire, formerly Imperial Germany), recruited to the New Imperial Prussian Order by Kaiser Freddy right before he formed The German Empire; I was around for the Deutscher Volksbund war and then left for about two years because of school, and came back in late September 2008 back to the German Empire, found out our old enemy Nordreich wasn't around, was pretty upset that TGE had become so communistic, and got kicked out for talking to Kaiser Martens. then I was out again until the end of the Karma War and joined Nordreich in late May.