When did you join CN?

Aeternos Astramora

765 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hm, a fairly decent bell curve. Interesting.

Aye, I noticed that earlier.

It looks like a little bit before GWIII is where the 50th percentile lies.

Also a good thing to note. Looks like a lot of people stayed interested in that time period. Shows who is the most OWF-active.

I arrived about a month or so after GW I ended and joined CIA (later became >_< & \m/). Stuck around till after the UJW then had enough and let my account get deleted through inactivity. Currently on about 300 NS :ph34r:!

I'm on about 20K mate after going up and down, so I feel ya. :P over 1220 days for me.

I remember my first aid package was around 10,000. R&R's most powerful nation was less than 4k NS. That was back in mid November 2006. We were a protectorate alliance of NAAC for a short period. To be honest I don't know my war timelines to even answer this poll.
Timeframes on your selections would help. I joined Feb 07 during a FARK.com greenlight, but I don't know what wars were going on at that time period; I didn't keep up with global affairs until I joined an alliance in Aug 07, and didn't read the OWF until Sept 07. So, I know when I joined, but I have no clue which one of your war markers to pick.

Timelines:

GWI: July of 2006

GWII: January of 2007

GWIII: March/April of 2007

Unjust War (UJW): September of 2007

(loong period of time in here... what happened CN?)

War of the Coalition (NoCB War): August/September of 2008

(another looong period of time in here.... what happened CN?)

Karma War: April through July 2009

Just recently: Self explanatory.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joined between GWI and GWII. Closer to GWI really.

Ah, those were the days. No one had even heard of tech selling. 100k was a decent chunk of change, and nations at 8-10k with nukes were the top dogs. Plus a much, much more simple treaty web. It was fun to watch it polarize at the time, but now the web will destroy us all.