57th Overlanders DoW's BC 2.0

Kodiak

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to interlope in yet another conflict you don't belong in?

Not unless the conflict ends up involving me. I was merely pointing out that the rationale for war involves rather noticeably good timing, as well as a really weak cause. Seeing as how Veneke and I have been close for years and I feel like he is a solid leader, this move is rather stunning to me.

There are several problems I see with this, the biggest of which is:

Browncoats, CoJ, etc, voted against going to war against the 57th anyway. The votes and such were in case the war that just ended, ended up going to our allies, which it didn't so this didn't matter much anyway.

Regardless, you guys have made your choice, hopefully you can live with it.

Nemesis just launched some wars, so looks like that hope has already been dashed.

Ok... I have to be missing something?

Nemesis has no ties with Browncoats, except a treaty with their protectorate, LoSS. They launch war in-game, without any post on the OWF.

This is madness!

picryu9.jpg

Not unless the conflict ends up involving me. I was merely pointing out that the rationale for war involves rather noticeably good timing, as well as a really weak cause. Seeing as how Veneke and I have been close for years and I feel like he is a solid leader, this move is rather stunning to me.

I'm sorry, the weak cause? BC was planning to jump in with CoJ on a curbstomp with an already involved 57th, not because their allies were involved, but because they perceived there was some sort of feud?

Also, I think this puts it well

So wait, they voted to go to war with against you guys, with their allies?

Alright then.

Well, BC got their war.

Look at it this way, the 57th helped you save your own honor. You wanted the war, now you get it on less pathetic terms.

So first Browncoats try to take advantage of all the smoke on the battlefield to attack someone who they just dont like... now they get hit back, and Nemesis, who has $%&@-all to do with 57th or BC decide to attack the 57th as well?

Welp, here's the tailspin.

I know I'm waiting for it :D

I'm sorry, the weak cause? BC was planning to jump in with CoJ on a curbstomp with an already involved 57th, not because their allies were involved, but because they perceived there was some sort of feud?

Also, I think this puts it well

Well, BC got their war.

Look at it this way, the 57th helped you save your own honor. You wanted the war, now you get it on less pathetic terms.

Er, the title of the thread which is in those screen shots says it's with their allies. The post in that thread states their allies are going to war against the 57th, and asked for their help. Thats a legitimate reason to go to war, even if they dislike you already.

Er, the title of the thread which is in those screen shots says it's with their allies. The post in that thread states their allies are going to war against the 57th, and asked for their help. Thats a legitimate reason to go to war, even if they dislike you already.

The vote was if BC wanted to declare on 57th aggressively.

There are several problems I see with this, the biggest of which is:

Browncoats, CoJ, etc, voted against going to war against the 57th anyway. The votes and such were in case the war that just ended, ended up going to our allies, which it didn't so this didn't matter much anyway.

Regardless, you guys have made your choice, hopefully you can live with it.

Really Asriel?

So you gain information that another alliance was planning to destroy you, but they actually don't because their plan failed when the global war ended. Are we supposed to coexist peacefully now? I don't think so.

Also, the poll on that screenie shows you did -not- vote against warring us. It passed, what, 5-2? Nice.

...Okay? I was under the impression that supporting your allies was a good thing, be it aggressive or defensive.

The way I see it is that BC wanted a war with 57th and now they are getting it. Don't see what the big deal is. If I found out someone wanted to declare on me because they hate me, I'd do the same thing.