War on New Years

SilentFury

Well Fury, the dear leader of the Free Left Coast is a married man with two small comrades of his own, and the Secretary of Babysitting was killed recently in a suspicious hang gliding accident. And, to be honest, his partying days are long gone. He will be in the situation room all night with his finger on The Button.

Are you calling him a loser?

:D

-Craig

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Fury, the dear leader of the Free Left Coast is a married man with two small comrades of his own, and the Secretary of Babysitting was killed recently in a suspicious hang gliding accident. And, to be honest, his partying days are long gone. He will be in the situation room all night with his finger on The Button.

-Craig

lol craig i hate u but if that's the case he should have the biggest reason to get out of the house, tap that bottle and wash away his pains haha

Edited by SilentFury

-Craig

Well in the case of that terrible tragedy I think the title can be overlooked. Plus, I know you'd never wait 5 days to defend your allies.

Honestly if no war breaks out in a little bit and people hit tomorrow on new years eve when your suppose to be partying and having a good time you are an official looser life hates you u deserve to nuked and blown up that is all. We are The Resistance Mighty Mighty Resistance.

TSq06_IMasterV.jpg << have fun like this

Dont be a looser like this computer_geek.jpg

Technically war already broke out :mellow:

Ehh... I don't care. Update happens at 10 PM for me. That leaves me plenty of time to get liquored up :) So if someone wants to declare on me... well, that would be a waste. I mean, why the hell would you attack me? *nowhereman suddenly realized his own insignificance and shot himself*

Honestly if no war breaks out in a little bit and people hit tomorrow on new years eve when your suppose to be partying and having a good time you are an official looser life hates you u deserve to nuked and blown up that is all. We are The Resistance Mighty Mighty Resistance.

Does this mean noone will be hitting TPF ?

And who scheduled this to overlap the holidays anyway? damn people declaring on the holiday seasons, how rude

All planning was done the day after, actually. Not all of us need a week to prepare. Hell, SW planned a war while stoned.

With comments like this I can understand why some leaders over there actually thought this was a solid CB. It took 2 days to prepare the beatdown of a much smaller alliance and Londo wanted a third. Thats three days to launch a surprise attack against an unassuming alliance a fraction of the size of the attacking force yet you geniuses were goading on day one of the attack. Epic :awesome:

A massive New Year's Eve blitz, on perhaps the only day a massive blitz could be pulled off without crashing the server? It sounded like a good idea, but if it'll make the blitzers considered losers I guess they shouldn't. Or maybe that's just a rumor :ph34r:

Edited by Hayzell

How about don't start wars in between christmas and new years, or any holidays for that matter. Its always kids with nothing else to do. Why don't you declare a war in the middle of the school year? That would be much better for everyone. nowhere near finals week, no where near vacation times. perfect war fighting times.

With comments like this I can understand why some leaders over there actually thought this was a solid CB. It took 2 days to prepare the beatdown of a much smaller alliance and Londo wanted a third. Thats three days to launch a surprise attack against an unassuming alliance a fraction of the size of the attacking force yet you geniuses were goading on day one of the attack. Epic :awesome:

It would appear no one else supports this theory, or we wouldn't have this thread.

Or there is the alternative, that they do in fact support it but lack the fortitude to do what must be done.

Do you get your kicks from ignoring everything but one line in a post?

A) The war Sir William planned was the Shark War, not this one. And it was done with only a few hours notice. Opethian was hit around 9PM standard time. MK had a blitz by update.

B) I said it took one day, where the hell did you get three? Info was given on Christmas, but all planning was done on the 26th, because let's face it, no one is going to spend Christmas planning a war. The war started on the 26th. One day of preparation.

Edited by flak attack

That would be nearly as loserish as starting a war on the 26th, requiring (OOC: well not really, RL>CN) military activity levels throughout the holiday week and over New Year. Any complaints about conflicts of interest between military commitments and parties can be directed to Athens, RoK or GOD.