War on New Years

SilentFury

Honestly if no war breaks out in a little bit and people hit tomorrow on new years eve when your suppose to be partying and having a good time you are an official looser life hates you u deserve to nuked and blown up that is all. We are The Resistance Mighty Mighty Resistance.

TSq06_IMasterV.jpg << have fun like this

Dont be a looser like this computer_geek.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ofcourse the TPF allies completely forgot that they had to be accepted by the people of CN and they had to be told what they did with their time, now they will have to change their entire war plans. Noone wants to look like a loser right? D:

They're mavericks defying convention, like Sarah Palin.

Im not sure why they didnt DoW tonight. Only thing i can think is they either want to piss us off, or they are scared as hell. If 1 then wow congratz we are all pissed but you get hit harder and hope its worth it. If 2 then you should have just cancelled and disbandoned cuz real alliances are there for their allies. Thats just my input.

Edited by Appoliqize

As much as I disagree with the New Years war, I don't like the "you're a loser" comment being thrown around on Planet Bob. Something about people in glass houses not throwing stones.... :P

Opinion Respected.

Point, however, marked as "disagree". We may spend our days leading nations and soldiers, but New Year's is not a time to be sitting alone in your war room sending those soldiers to die.

Tomorrow is a day to get cross-eyed, hammered drunk, with some friends, and not to worry if an otherwise cowardly group of people is going to attack your nation when they had four days prior to do it.

Ofcourse the TPF allies completely forgot that they had to be accepted by the people of CN and they had to be told what they did with their time, now they will have to change their entire war plans. Noone wants to look like a loser right? D:

No, they don't have to listen to any of us. They can declare all the wars they want on New Years Eve. They just also need to recognize the consequences of doing so.