I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT FOR THIS?

Californian

Hard Six War  

712 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't doubt that TPF had a pretty stupid plan, and that it gave Athens a good excuse to roll them.

But I doubt that it is spying, and thus eliminates some of their major treaties. 

You may misunderstood me and I guess I misunderstood you. I believed you were arguing that the cb wasn't valid and so I posted a response. If you are worried the treaty partners wont fight, dont be. Any MDP partner of TPF with any self respect will/should defend TPF.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack, bro, you need an different outlet. I recommend discovering the gentle caress of your gender/species of preference, a decent book or some alternative form of electronic entertainment. Things will happen when they will.

Are you suggesting I get a pet or something?

I had a cat, I think it was female, it dead.

All the CB BS could be spared if alliances simply declared for fun or whatnot, then we could save ourselves all the threads arguing about whether it was justified, the other side telling their enemies whether their treaties infact may be activated or not etc...

Stop Stop Stop, you're invalidating the last 52 hours of my life.

{Plugs ears, runs off}

The plan was for these protectorates to join the alliances and rise to government positions to destroy them from the inside. However the protectorates came clean and this plan did not advance. TPF is responsible for "attempted murder" to put it in OOC.

A plan killed in its infancy before it could have even produced any results? I suppose we'll be calling this the Crimethink War.