You know honestly

WarriorConcept

I never expected CN to be able to do a 1v1. Even though it took a completely retarded situation and the biggest amount of dick waving I've seen since WUT (ours are still bigger smug.gif) we might finally get one. Props to RIA and NSO despite all the goading and such from everyone.

And you said this new CN world would suck B)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, when did RIA get involved? I guess I need to pay better attention to all these threads :P

Well, Delta tried to call out NSO for not doing 1v1s and offered them a challenge... NSO agreed... so now Delta has to go back to RIA and vote on whether or not to accept NSO's acceptance of his challenge.

Cause you know, RIA's a democratic alliance, so they have to vote on stuff like the "terms of the engagement", but not small issues like whether or not people can run their mouth and issue challenges that are above their paygrade on the forums.

Well, Delta tried to call out NSO for not doing 1v1s and offered them a challenge... NSO agreed... so now Delta has to go back to RIA and vote on whether or not to accept NSO's acceptance of his challenge.

Cause you know, RIA's a democratic alliance, so they have to vote on stuff like the "terms of the engagement", but not small issues like whether or not people can run their mouth and issue challenges that are above their paygrade on the forums.

If I read delta's post right in the thread, I think he actually can declare if he wants. He just wanted input from his members.

Honestly as long as they fight it's still a p cool precedent.

Seemed I miss that too.

That would be an awesome spectacle to see. popcorn.gif

Yes I am looking forward to the 1v1 war that would ensue, if NSO and RIA went to war. You know, FB vs. SF.

Now to a non-serious tone

Then the Citadel and C&G join in to make it a 2 vs 2, but it gets better, it all will come down to which ever side Teen Titans chooses, making TT the most powerful Bloc in the game.

Then BTO will rise up and I will complete my dream of creating a powerful bloc, just so I can name it the Board of Education. Then BTO will sign a treaty with FAN just so I can use the name "Welcome to the Gun Show." Then I roll pink, nothing personal Bel Air, I just think it would be cool to roll a color, and rolling grey isn't sexy.

Edited by supercoolyellow

Yes I am looking forward to the 1v1 war that would ensue, if NSO and RIA went to war. You know, FB vs. SF.

Now to a non-serious tone

Then the Citadel and C&G join in to make it a 2 vs 2, but it gets better, it all will come down to which ever side Teen Titans chooses, making TT the most powerful Bloc in the game.

Then BTO will rise up and I will complete my dream of creating a powerful bloc, just so I can name it the Board of Education. Then BTO will sign a treaty with FAN just so I can use the name "Welcome to the Gun Show." Then I roll pink, nothing personal Bel Air, I just think it would be cool to roll a color, and rolling grey isn't sexy.

wat about CDT :P

If I read delta's post right in the thread, I think he actually can declare if he wants. He just wanted input from his members.

Honestly as long as they fight it's still a p cool precedent.

I actually believe it requires all the triumvirs, plus a membership vote.

Edited by New Frontier