You know honestly

WarriorConcept

Keep adding irrelevant stuff, the further we get off track. We are playing your game right now, not mine. Delta has stated the word "duel" multiple times in the logs, which your leader agreed to and acknowledged his 'aggressive motives', thus acknowledging the DUEL. I am not putting words into anyone's mouth. He proposed a duel, Ivan agreed to it -- plain and simple. Black and white. Not that hard to grasp.

Even so, if you wish to believe its a 'war with limited engagement', that is fine, I'll call it a duel and stick to my logic, you can have yours, but to tell someone their view is 'random' because it differs from yours shows me your "NO U" arguments are what forbid people like myself to take some of your logic seriously.

Good job with your rebuttal in ignoring everything once again. Ignore, add something about their random views, repeat. I get your cycle.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Duel: a fight between two alliances (or two nations) where treaties (alliances in the case of nation level duels) are not activated. Both parties must be in agreement for the duel to take place. Could involve preset victory conditions or an agreed upon code of conduct. Fairly rare at a nation level; has never taken place at an alliance level.

War: a fight between two enemy factions, often made up of several alliances. There is no agreement to go to war between the opposite sides: generally the aggressive faction will give no warning that war is coming and will try to catch the defensive faction by surprise. There are no preset victory conditions; the war will continue until surrender terms are agreed upon. Most alliances will do everything they can to win: invoke every treaty, use every weapon, etc.

And that's all you'll get from me at 1:30am. :P