NSO Response to Dark Fist

You want this, don't you? The hate is swelling in you now. Take your weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.

If only you were a wee bit bigger

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to congratulate Frostbite on some really Grade A trolling here. Mad props. It's just a shame you had to ruin what's left of NSO's reputation to do it. Oh well, such is the price for good comedy.

I dunno; I think they went up a notch in my book, though mostly in comparison to how poorly Dark Fist and allies have reacted to the joke.

I will.

I will be happy to provide evidence just after DF provides evidence of the accusations it has made against NSO.

I am sure you understand since all of DF's allies demanded that they produce evidence, right?

Was that your way of saying "no u"?

I thought from the tone of your OP that you were trying to be the bigger man...

I think I see this for what it actually is.

Yes because the potential of global war has nothing to do with MK, solid point that.

Jesus christ just all grow up and get over it.

What potential for global war? It appears that everything is fully resolved. It clear that third parties are attempting to inflame a wound that is already well on its way to healing. If MK wants a war then make your own. That goes for RIA, CSN, and everyone else who isn't competent enough to a begin a conflict and instead must hope for an opportunity to bandwagon.

Come, boy, see for yourself. From here, you will witness the final destruction of the Alliance and the end of your insignificant rebellion.

With your full military and your 1K tech, shakes my boots in cowardness, wait thats the music im playing

This whole situation is pathetic and everyone who's participating (probably me now?) should take a step back and realize how dumb they're making themselves look.

They have finally broken my spirit and rendered me unable to come up with a witty jab regarding this whole affair. <_<

Ivan, I'm not sure what you thought you walked out of that IRC channel with, but if it was an apology it wasn't a sincere one from the looks of it.

I'm fresh out of popcorn. Let me know if this is ever settled or if the GRLs start to go above 3 again.

This thread lacks Poison Clan. Shouldn't they be in here instigating?

OMG YOUR RIGHT CALL OUT THE NATION GUARD SEND OUT THE CARRIERS SEND WORD, THEY ARE MISSING THEIR BEST CHANCE TO DO WHAT THEY DO BEST!