CNRP World Map 2 Redux

Sargun II

[quote name='hawk_11' date='11 June 2010 - 07:19 PM' timestamp='1276301957' post='2334071']
I like Lavo's move. Also, with Vince's permission, I'd like to claim New Mexico. Please label New Mexico as New Mexico.
[/quote]
Takes more than Vince's permission, but I also give mine which makes it 2/3. Good luck.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sarah Tintagyl' date='11 June 2010 - 04:53 PM' timestamp='1276287794' post='2333597']
[img]http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd337/Voi-Asino/Iberia.png[/img]

If you could add that to the next update please, many thanks.
[/quote]

Sarah, the map is like this...

http://a.imagehost.org/view/0893/Iberia609

The white just needs colored to the same as France.

Ezequiel.

[quote name='Yawoo' date='11 June 2010 - 11:59 PM' timestamp='1276315176' post='2334461']
[b]Takes more than Vince's permission,[/b]
[/quote]

This is why triple-protectorates are stupid.

Edited by hawk_11

[quote name='Lavo_2' date='12 June 2010 - 01:20 AM' timestamp='1276302013' post='2334072']
And to clarify, this also means that a new nation does [i]not[/i] need to ask me permission to form in said areas.
[/quote]

I applaud this and urge all who have protectorates to follow this move.

[quote name='Triyun' date='12 June 2010 - 11:05 AM' timestamp='1276358738' post='2335040']
Isn't Ty on a LoA?
[/quote]
He is on vacation and locked until the 20th, however, Ty and I operate on a majority decision and 2/3 would be that. :)

I am giving the user Likish these lands.

[url="http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa232/mangaman01/BlueHeaven2-1.jpg"][color="#4e6a97"]http://i201.photobuc...ueHeaven2-1.jpg[/color][/url]

He'd be getting what is now Okau, Mirelle, and Shugo Provinces.

He'll be making his DoI very soon.

[QUOTE]I would like to request that any RA Protectorates (currently only in Africa and the Mid-East, correct me if I am wrong) have the name "RA Protectorate" be removed from them, effectively making them white space. However, I will note to RPers that the status quo of these areas has not changed, and doing things to/with these areas will not go over well. [/QUOTE]

As per Lavo2's most generous statement above, might I take some advantage over this opportunity and request permission to RP the creation of a state having the following geography?:

[IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f368/pascal19/AetherEmpire2-1.png[/IMG]

It can be noted that I was attempted to get Baffin Island before, but apparently Disparu still lays claim to it. Therefore, just to avoid confusing players, it's status white space or even a protectorate should probably be considered with a little more thoroughness. Unless of course, they just are avoiding me... in which case I guess I can't blame them LOL. At the same time, I didn't want to take the whole area as I didn't want to grab everything that could be enjoyed here by new players.

I realize the map thing is a bit strange, but it can probably be copy pasted with a laso tool, which is why I uploaded it at full size. And besides which, me, Zephyr and EM deserve one-another! Right!

Edited by Zarfef

No, it's right. Cochin originally had that land, it's that when I drew the borders the first time it was by hand because I didn't have the official borders of the real-life country it was based on. What was wrong was the before picture, not the after.

[quote name='Zarfef' date='12 June 2010 - 07:30 PM' timestamp='1276385382' post='2335506']
It can be noted that I was attempted to get Baffin Island before, but apparently Disparu still lays claim to it. Therefore, just to avoid confusing players, it's status white space or even a protectorate should probably be considered with a little more thoroughness. Unless of course, they just are avoiding me... in which case I guess I can't blame them LOL. At the same time, I didn't want to take the whole area as I didn't want to grab everything that could be enjoyed here by new players.
[/quote]

I don't have any claims on Baffin Island, Zarfef. :P It's just that the island was apparently reserved for another RPer who has been missing for a while.

[quote name='Zarfef' date='12 June 2010 - 06:30 PM' timestamp='1276385382' post='2335506']
As per Lavo2's most generous statement above, might I take some advantage over this opportunity and request permission to RP the creation of a state having the following geography?:

[IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f368/pascal19/AetherEmpire2-1.png[/IMG]

I realize the map thing is a bit strange, but it can probably be copy pasted with a laso tool, which is why I uploaded it at full size. And besides which, me, Zephyr and EM deserve one-another! Right!
[/quote]

*Dies of laughter*

Woo! The trio is reunited :D

[QUOTE]I don't have any claims on Baffin Island, Zarfef. It's just that the island was apparently reserved for another RPer who has been missing for a while. [/QUOTE]

Ok, that clears things up OOCly. In that case, just let me move on over to Africa. It's a more likely place to see our empire come back anyways. Of the land areas available though, there are about two really cool places, one being Baffin Island, the other being Kamchatka, which I didn't take because it's cool because it's beautiful. I mean, from the pics on Google Earth, it looks like a northern Eden of sorts and... well the last time I owned the Aether Empire we took 24 nuclear weapons :P. Anyways, I hope the RPer you're talking about returns, I love to see more RPers in the game.