CNRP World Map 2 Redux

Sargun II

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sargun' date='10 June 2010 - 07:51 PM' timestamp='1276217492' post='2332438']
Updaten.
[/quote]
Just a few problems that I saw in the American hemisphere:

1. What happened to Canada? Manitoba and part of Ontario need to be labeled as Louisiana-Atlantis Protectorate. Markus' country was wiped as well as part of HHYAD's country.
2. All white areas in North America that were liberated from Tahoe (minus Colorado) need to be marked as Louisiana-Cascadia-Atlantis Protectorate
3. HAE's land in Antartica needs to be changed over to the new color

Edit: Thanks for fixing Louisiana :wub:

Edited by Yawoo

[quote name='Yawoo' date='10 June 2010 - 06:01 PM' timestamp='1276218058' post='2332459']
Just a few problems that I saw in the American hemisphere:

1. What happened to Canada? Manitoba and part of Ontario need to be labeled as Louisiana-Atlantis Protectorate. Markus' country was wiped as well as part of HHYAD's country.
[/quote]
Wait, I thought Markus (Coruscanta) just had a regime change.

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' date='10 June 2010 - 08:14 PM' timestamp='1276218866' post='2332481']
Wait, I thought Markus (Coruscanta) just had a regime change.
[/quote]
I'm saying on the map he was wiped.

Thanks for fixing my borders Sargun. :wub: These islands should be in Disparu, though, as per [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=67895"]this RP[/url].

[IMG]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii55/LT_imageserver/MapRequest-2010-06-10.png[/IMG]

Thanks again Sargun! ^_^

Nice job map maker, but in the process of redoing it a couple of islands/labels disappeared. Readded here:
[IMG]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb26/iKrolm/Islands2.png[/IMG]

Also, the blue country doesn't have a name label (don't know what it's called or I would have added it).

[quote name='Yawoo' date='10 June 2010 - 06:15 PM' timestamp='1276218940' post='2332485']
I'm saying on the map he was wiped.
[/quote]
Ah, so it was not supposed to happen, but did. Gotcha. ;)

[quote name='Sargun' date='10 June 2010 - 10:00 PM' timestamp='1276232401' post='2332886']
I don't even remember making the blue country.

In fact I don't even know if it exists or not.
[/quote]
He does...we just haven't finished the RP yet.

I would like to request that any RA Protectorates (currently only in Africa and the Mid-East, correct me if I am wrong) have the name "RA Protectorate" be removed from them, effectively making them white space. However, I will note to RPers that the [i]status quo[/i] of these areas has [i]not[/i] changed, and doing things to/with these areas will not go over well.

[quote name='hawk_11' date='11 June 2010 - 05:19 PM' timestamp='1276301957' post='2334071']
I like Lavo's move. Also, with Vince's permission, I'd like to claim New Mexico. Please label New Mexico as New Mexico.
[/quote]

I support his claim.

USET (girmshaw's) label disappeared he was the yellow islands north of New Guinea.

Also, its not a big issue, but could you label the Mariana's as Greater pacifica as well thanks.