CNRP World Map 2 Redux

Sargun II

[quote name='lutai' date='27 June 2010 - 08:07 AM' timestamp='1277651213' post='2351883']
Sub, don't give him ideas I say let him experience life in CNRP like me,you,and many others.

Ryan I sayto you, good luck your gonna need it. -----_-----
[/quote]
No. we get few enough players as it is. Attitude or not, we need fresh blood once in a while. But attitudes like that tend to eliminate new guys. :(

Anyway, this is the map thread, not the place to discuss this.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please mark and color Micronesia as Greater Pacifica, also could you please label the general area 'Greater Pacifica'. Here's a copy/paste if it helps. Thanks.

[IMG]http://imgur.com/TfIrM.png[/IMG]

Edited by iamthey

[quote name='Kaede Alexeivich' date='30 June 2010 - 10:13 PM' timestamp='1277916213' post='2355277']
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=88333"]Anarchy in Kriegland[/url]

Shidner's not posted since May 20, so please mark Kriegland as an Isaran protectorate...I don't know of any agreements that would cause the land to go to anyone else.
[/quote]

Kriegsland was earlier RA-Cochin Protectorate, handed over to Sgt Shidner during IATupdate34-IATupdate35 period. I waiver those claims, so no opposition from me on claiming it as a protectorate. Better ask Lavo too, though I bet he would not oppose, :)

[quote name='king of cochin' date='30 June 2010 - 10:56 AM' timestamp='1277917001' post='2355297']
Kriegsland was earlier RA-Cochin Protectorate, handed over to Sgt Shidner during IATupdate34-IATupdate35 period. I waiver those claims, so no opposition from me on claiming it as a protectorate. Better ask Lavo too, though I bet he would not oppose, :)
[/quote]
Ah, thanks for letting me know. I'll PM Lavo and if he opposes I'll give you guys the protectorate.

no idea if ive alreayd posted in the map thread, but this is my claim
[IMG]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb144/zoot_zoot/falklands-1.png[/IMG]
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=88006 here the rp

[size="5"][b]Las Malvinas Island Territories[/b][/size]

Edited by Zoot Zoot

The Aleutian islands should be a joint Louisiana-Atlantis territory (not a protectorate, full territory).

Kodiak island is Atlantis.

Edit:

Also, please labelle the Revillagigedo islands as Louisiana-Atlantis as it is a joint territory as well.

Edited by Yawoo

[quote name='king of cochin' date='02 July 2010 - 12:41 PM' timestamp='1278099651' post='2357979']
Sargun is on vacation, I think, his nation being on lock. If someone else volunteers of course they can update the map.
[/quote]
As manager of the lock thread, I confirm this.

[quote name='maddy' date='04 July 2010 - 11:52 AM' timestamp='1278256933' post='2359460']
I know this is going to make me sound like a nag... But why is there little brown spots in Alaska?
[/quote]
Those? Those are my nuclear stockpiles.

JK :lol1:

[quote name='maddy' date='05 July 2010 - 11:02 AM' timestamp='1278307945' post='2360045']
I would like to claim Kahikla as "The Queendom of Girltopia". It is a Cochin protectorate. The King of Cochin aprooved:)
[/quote]

I confirm it. Best of luck RPing, :)

I really don't wana be rude, because I know it takes a lot of work to make the map, but could you please change it to Queendom of Girltopia? You can put it in the water if you like. Im sorry if it sounds rude:( I just thought it would be nice so people wouldn't wonder:)

-Special Thanks