Sargun II

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, mark the Imperium of Canadas mainland as CAN protectorate
Mark the Antarctic holdings over to Australia again
Mark Ellesmere Island over to the Atlantic states
and Canadian Couscanta mark as part of Lutai's country whos name escapes me.

Permission from shadowsage was granted.
Please mark them as
[b]Las Malvinas Island Territories[/b]
[IMG]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb144/zoot_zoot/falklands-1.png[/IMG]

Edited by Zoot Zoot

[quote name='lutai' date='23 June 2010 - 10:44 PM' timestamp='1277351060' post='2348428']
I would like to request for the occupation the rest of the open lands in Ontario, if californian and Yawoo would let me.
[/quote]
Pending Ty's permission, it is acceptable by me.

[quote name='Ryan Milley' date='24 June 2010 - 03:52 PM' timestamp='1277412711' post='2349041']
Mark the Southern half of Alaska as the Alaskan Union please.
[/quote]
No, don't do that. Another RPer has already claimed the land. Please see my reply in your DoE Ryan. Let me know if you have any questions and I'll be happy to help you out. :)

[quote name='Ryan Milley' date='24 June 2010 - 03:56 PM' timestamp='1277412980' post='2349050']
I have not seen any posts in this thread regarding Alaska since the last time this map was updated, so I think you are wrong.
[/quote]
I RP as Louisiana, one of the protectors of the Alaskan land you're trying to claim, so please trust me, another RPer has been in contact with myself and Californian (the RPer of Atlantis) and is finalizing his claim to the land. Because it is a protectorate, much of the discussions are done through PM until the time comes to officially claim the land which is done in this thread so that is the reason you have not seen it.

You know what else is gay? Your attitude. We place protectorates on the map specifically so that people can't just take up as much land as they want and then there is [b]no[/b] land left to claim. Protectorates are there to make sure that you have land to claim in the first place - and somebody else wanted that land before you.

Get over it. Things work differently here, and you better get used to it.

[quote name='Ryan Milley' date='24 June 2010 - 04:16 PM' timestamp='1277414200' post='2349068']
I can tell you guys are from the other side of the treaty web.

Then who runs CAN? I am interested in Northern Alaska.
[/quote]

From the other side of the treaty web? You're the one who came in here say that the rules that are in place so that you can have land are "gay". If you keep with your attitude I [b]will[/b] make sure that your RP life is shortened by nuclear weapons. Get yourself straight.

Edited by Sargun

[quote name='Ryan Milley' date='24 June 2010 - 05:16 PM' timestamp='1277414200' post='2349068']
I can tell you guys are from the other side of the treaty web.

Then who runs CAN? I am interested in Northern Alaska.
[/quote]

Wait what? See, what you need to understand is something called logic. Logic is when you deduce something using a fun organ called the brain; it's in your head and you can even touch it if you prod a stick far enough up your nose. Now, let's use this fun organ called a brain to deduce something: the land is being reserved for someone else, as indicated by Yawoo. So instead of ranting and raving on here, you could contact Yawoo about the land to work something out, or is that too much to ask?

Also, there is plenty of protectorate land around the world you can sink your teeth on. And before you go "LOL BIAS!", I'm pretty sure I'm not on the same "side" as Yawoo, though there aren't really any "sides" until a war starts. You will learn to understand this assuming you have a lolbrain of course, which I can only assume you do have.

[quote name='Ryan Milley' date='24 June 2010 - 05:25 PM' timestamp='1277414725' post='2349084']
I can already tell this is going to be the most fun experience of my life. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

I honestly could care less if you get land; the more the merrier, in my opinion. At the same time, calling the way we do things "gay" doesn't really bode well for your case. That's like walking into a church during mass and screaming "GOD IS A STUPID POOP EATING BUTTHEAD". As fun as that may seem, it's something most people avoid for a reason.

[quote name='Ryan Milley' date='24 June 2010 - 04:25 PM' timestamp='1277414725' post='2349084']
I can already tell this is going to be the most fun experience of my life. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

You're lucky nobody has even been mean to you yet. If you want land, there's some free stuff in Africa and the Middle East. There are protectorates across North America. The Holy American Empire in South America gives away land periodically. There are protectorates in Africa, and in Italy, and there are several countries in Asia that give away land too.

You happened to choose the one piece of land that was reserved for someone else. Get over yourself.