CNRP World Map 2 Redux

Sargun II

I have claimed Crozet Islands. Botha had assured me that these are unclaimed so I do not think there would be any problems. In the CN map "705map.png" it is a set of three orangish dots between South Africa and Greater Pacifican Kerguelen Islands.

Also dont bother coloring them in, I am sure it would be an unnecessary hassle. This is just to inform that I am claiming the said set of islands.

EDIT: Link of the [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=53974&view=findpost&p=2363599"]RP[/url]

Edited by king of cochin

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Teletha Testarossa' date='08 July 2010 - 06:35 PM' timestamp='1278639310' post='2364082']
Hello. I've been lurking on the forums for almost a month now, and registered. I want to have Singapore and mainland Malaysia, but at least Singapore and Johor. Who do I contact?
[/quote]

Zoot's wrong, you only need to contact Silhouette who owns the land.

EDIT: correct name this time...

Edited by iKrolm

[quote name='Silhouette' date='08 July 2010 - 08:06 PM' timestamp='1278644744' post='2364217']
Actually, the land is my protectorate. however, you can have it, no questions asked. I'm rerolling soon anyway
[/quote]

Sorry... I knew that and typed iat's name anyways >_>

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='10 July 2010 - 10:49 PM' timestamp='1278820149' post='2366554']
Thakns a lot Triyun. :P
[/quote]

Oh yeah because a simple copy and paste job is [b]so hard for me to do[/b] that it's going to add on an entire extra day, Fizzydog. Definitely.

Unless you have something relevant to the map to say, [b]do not post it here because it is off-topic[/b]. this is pretty much the last time I'm going to say this because it has been said in every map thread ever for multiple times and I'm tired of having to sometimes read through entire pages of off-topic or posts that have nothing to do with the map.

[quote name='Ryan Milley' date='11 July 2010 - 04:13 PM' timestamp='1278879210' post='2367176']
1 That is wrong, there are places in NA, Africa, and Asia with no one has claimed.
2 Yes doesn't help, but a name does.
3 The point of the game is to claim land? *Begins rewriting strategy* :D
[/quote]
1: "Claimed" as in either directly owned by a nation or protectorate of a nation. "White space" (land that can be claimed without asking anybody) used to have the definition of Antarctica. Now it has the definition of "as rare as dinosaurs with laser beams on their heads".

[quote name='Ryan Milley' date='11 July 2010 - 07:52 PM' timestamp='1278892334' post='2367405']
So does anyone know if those islands have been claimed already?
[/quote]

They are claimed. [s]Not sure by who, but I know they are claimed by someone.[/s] It's owned by Louisiana or Shadowsage.

Edited by Voodoo Nova

South China Sea Bloc forces have moved to take control of Stray's nation no name until such time as we can get in contact with him and determine his status.

(If we get in touch and he's still around we'll be inclined to give this back if you want to hold off changing the color to white)

[quote name='Ryan Milley' date='11 July 2010 - 08:06 PM' timestamp='1278893181' post='2367413']
Oh, is there any open land good for starting a Space-Program on? Or do I have to buy something?
[/quote]
You would need a Space Program IG to have one in RP. Excuse me if you already have this, I haven't checked your nation.

[quote name='Silhouette' date='08 July 2010 - 11:36 PM' timestamp='1278644744' post='2364217']
Actually, the land is my protectorate. however, you can have it, no questions asked. I'm rerolling soon anyway
[/quote]
Is there a part of your nation that I could use to claim for my future space program?