Announcement from Dark Fist

It's unlikely that this letter will win me many friends or even garner much attention. However, writing it is the only way I know to clean up the country and get it back on course again. You may be disappointed to hear that my concrete suggestions on how to reinvigorate our collective commitment to building and maintaining a sensitive, tolerant, and humane community are sprinkled throughout this letter like raisins in a pudding, not grouped together in a single block of text at the end. This was a conscious decision I made based on the observation that if I chose to do so I could write exclusively about New Sith Order's simple-minded conjectures and never be lacking for material. Nonetheless, I'd rather spend some time discussing how there is more at play here than New Sith Order's purely political game of destroying our moral fiber. There are ideologies at work, hidden agendas to rob, steal, cheat, and murder.

New Sith Order's argument that I'm some sort of cully who can be duped into believing that everyone with a different set of beliefs from its is going to get a one-way ticket to Hell is hopelessly flawed and entirely circuitous. For proof of this ongoing tragedy one has only to realize that my current plan is to work together in an atmosphere of friendship and hope. Yes, it will draw upon the most powerful fires of Hell to tear that plan asunder, but its screeds are geared toward the continuation of social stratification under the rubric of "tradition". Funny, that was the same term that New Sith Order's sympathizers once used to raise extortionate demands. New Sith Order has never been a big fan of freedom of speech. It supports pogroms on speech, thought, academic license, scientific perspective, journalistic integrity, and any other form of expression that gives people the freedom to state that if we can understand what has caused the current plague of subversive, hateful desperados, I believe that we can then resolve a number of lingering problems. Because we have the determination to see the truth prevail, we must never forget that it's best to ignore most of the quotes that New Sith Order so frequently cites. It takes quotes out of context; uses misleading, irrelevant, and out-of-date quotes; and presents quotes from legitimate authorities used misleadingly to support contentions that they did not intend and that are not true. In short, I'm not a psychiatrist. Sometimes, though, I wish I were, so that I could better understand what makes organizations like New Sith Order want to hinder economic growth and job creation.

New Sith Order can go on saying that everything will be hunky-dory if we let it introduce a zeitgeist of lexiphanicism to our society but the rest of us have serious problems to deal with that preclude our indulging in such villainous dreams just now. New Sith Order is guilty of at least one criminal offense. In addition, it frequently exhibits less formal criminal behavior such as deliberate and even gleeful cruelty, explosive behavior, and a burning desire to cause (or at least contribute to) a variety of social ills.

New Sith Order says that it needs a little more time to clean up its act. As far as I'm concerned, New Sith Order's time has run out. If New Sith Order could have one wish, it'd wish for the ability to defuse or undermine incisive critiques of its incompetent, scabrous behavior by turning them into procedural arguments about mechanisms of institutional restraint. Then, people the world over would be too terrified to acknowledge that New Sith Order has been trying to convince us that it possesses infinite wisdom. This pathetic attempt to install a puppet government that pledges allegiance to its brain-damaged faction deserves no comment other than to say that if you read New Sith Order's writings while mentally out of focus, you may get the sense that New Sith Order is entitled to slow scientific progress. But if you read New Sith Order's writings while mentally in focus and weigh each point carefully, it's clear that it has a knack for convincing sniveling renegades that obscurity, evasiveness, incomprehensibility, indirectness, and ambiguity are marks of depth and brilliance. That's called marketing. The underlying trick is to use sesquipedalian terms like "counterdisengagement" and "superphlogistication" to keep its sales pitch from sounding stubborn. That's why you really have to look hard to see that I am not a robot. I am a thinking, feeling, human being. As such, I get teary-eyed whenever I see New Sith Order dismantle the family unit. It makes me want to fight the good fight, which is why I'm so eager to tell you that I indisputably claim that basic principles, painfully and gradually drawn from the wisdom, the suffering, the aspirations, and the prophetic religious teachings of countless centuries before us are far more trustworthy than New Sith Order's raving ideals, so to speak.

In order to solve the big problems with New Sith Order we must first understand these problems, and to understand them, we must expose its snow jobs for what they really are. New Sith Order's plan is to cater to the basest instincts of what I call sanguinary ochlocrats. New Sith Order's hangers-on are moving at a frightening pace toward the total implementation of that agenda, which includes increasing society's cycle of hostility and violence. Several of New Sith Order's functionaries, who asked to remain nameless, informed me of New Sith Order's secret plans to develop a Pavlovian reflex in us, to make us afraid to put the kibosh on New Sith Order's suggestions. Never forget that and never let New Sith Order utilize questionable and illegal fund-raising techniques.

Source: http://www.pakin.org/complaint?firstname=N...=5&gender=c

I cited a source henceforth it must be true.

Edited by TimLee

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This "announcement" really lacks any substance, or any actual noteworthy material.

Although I love how you irrelevantly stuck in youwish. Most people would realize he's not being serious. And if you did, I have no idea why'd you stick it in a freaking thread, unless for desperation for OP material.

Along with the rest. People joined your IRC. Someone posted on your forums. Big deal.

Gerald, I must say.....I didn't read your wall of text....it was too long.....and it didn't say anything we haven't already heard a thousand times (On either side)

Way to not contribute anything to this thread. Even Hurricane and EM are better.

That would be implying that this thread was worth anything to begin with.

Gerald, I must say.....I didn't read your wall of text....it was too long.....and it didn't say anything we haven't already heard a thousand times (On either side)

Way to not contribute anything to this thread. Even Hurricane and EM are better.

Note to self include smiley face next time I attempt sarcasm in a post.

Also stupid Tim Lee having better complaint generator.

It's unlikely that this letter will win me many friends or even garner much attention. However, writing it is the only way I know to clean up the country and get it back on course again. You may be disappointed to hear that my concrete suggestions on how to reinvigorate our collective commitment to building and maintaining a sensitive, tolerant, and humane community are sprinkled throughout this letter like raisins in a pudding, not grouped together in a single block of text at the end. This was a conscious decision I made based on the observation that if I chose to do so I could write exclusively about New Sith Order's simple-minded conjectures and never be lacking for material. Nonetheless, I'd rather spend some time discussing how there is more at play here than New Sith Order's purely political game of destroying our moral fiber. There are ideologies at work, hidden agendas to rob, steal, cheat, and murder.

New Sith Order's argument that I'm some sort of cully who can be duped into believing that everyone with a different set of beliefs from its is going to get a one-way ticket to Hell is hopelessly flawed and entirely circuitous. For proof of this ongoing tragedy one has only to realize that my current plan is to work together in an atmosphere of friendship and hope. Yes, it will draw upon the most powerful fires of Hell to tear that plan asunder, but its screeds are geared toward the continuation of social stratification under the rubric of "tradition". Funny, that was the same term that New Sith Order's sympathizers once used to raise extortionate demands. New Sith Order has never been a big fan of freedom of speech. It supports pogroms on speech, thought, academic license, scientific perspective, journalistic integrity, and any other form of expression that gives people the freedom to state that if we can understand what has caused the current plague of subversive, hateful desperados, I believe that we can then resolve a number of lingering problems. Because we have the determination to see the truth prevail, we must never forget that it's best to ignore most of the quotes that New Sith Order so frequently cites. It takes quotes out of context; uses misleading, irrelevant, and out-of-date quotes; and presents quotes from legitimate authorities used misleadingly to support contentions that they did not intend and that are not true. In short, I'm not a psychiatrist. Sometimes, though, I wish I were, so that I could better understand what makes organizations like New Sith Order want to hinder economic growth and job creation.

New Sith Order can go on saying that everything will be hunky-dory if we let it introduce a zeitgeist of lexiphanicism to our society but the rest of us have serious problems to deal with that preclude our indulging in such villainous dreams just now. New Sith Order is guilty of at least one criminal offense. In addition, it frequently exhibits less formal criminal behavior such as deliberate and even gleeful cruelty, explosive behavior, and a burning desire to cause (or at least contribute to) a variety of social ills.

New Sith Order says that it needs a little more time to clean up its act. As far as I'm concerned, New Sith Order's time has run out. If New Sith Order could have one wish, it'd wish for the ability to defuse or undermine incisive critiques of its incompetent, scabrous behavior by turning them into procedural arguments about mechanisms of institutional restraint. Then, people the world over would be too terrified to acknowledge that New Sith Order has been trying to convince us that it possesses infinite wisdom. This pathetic attempt to install a puppet government that pledges allegiance to its brain-damaged faction deserves no comment other than to say that if you read New Sith Order's writings while mentally out of focus, you may get the sense that New Sith Order is entitled to slow scientific progress. But if you read New Sith Order's writings while mentally in focus and weigh each point carefully, it's clear that it has a knack for convincing sniveling renegades that obscurity, evasiveness, incomprehensibility, indirectness, and ambiguity are marks of depth and brilliance. That's called marketing. The underlying trick is to use sesquipedalian terms like "counterdisengagement" and "superphlogistication" to keep its sales pitch from sounding stubborn. That's why you really have to look hard to see that I am not a robot. I am a thinking, feeling, human being. As such, I get teary-eyed whenever I see New Sith Order dismantle the family unit. It makes me want to fight the good fight, which is why I'm so eager to tell you that I indisputably claim that basic principles, painfully and gradually drawn from the wisdom, the suffering, the aspirations, and the prophetic religious teachings of countless centuries before us are far more trustworthy than New Sith Order's raving ideals, so to speak.

In order to solve the big problems with New Sith Order we must first understand these problems, and to understand them, we must expose its snow jobs for what they really are. New Sith Order's plan is to cater to the basest instincts of what I call sanguinary ochlocrats. New Sith Order's hangers-on are moving at a frightening pace toward the total implementation of that agenda, which includes increasing society's cycle of hostility and violence. Several of New Sith Order's functionaries, who asked to remain nameless, informed me of New Sith Order's secret plans to develop a Pavlovian reflex in us, to make us afraid to put the kibosh on New Sith Order's suggestions. Never forget that and never let New Sith Order utilize questionable and illegal fund-raising techniques.

Source: http://www.pakin.org/complaint?firstname=N...=5&gender=c

I cited a source henceforth it must be true.

Mr. Tim Lee will almost certainly blow a gasket when he reads this letter but I surely must make the case that Tim throws the word "phytopaleontological" around as if it had the same meaning to everyone. In the text that follows, I won't bother discussing the flaws in Tim's logic because he unquestionably doesn't use any logic. His excuses are destructive. They're morally destructive, socially destructive—even intellectually destructive. And, as if that weren't enough, it is not uncommon for him to victimize the innocent, penalize the victim for making any effort to defend himself, and then paint the whole parasitic affair as some great benefit to humanity. For those of us who make our living trying to suggest the kind of politics and policies that are needed to restore good sense to this important debate, it is important to consider that in his quest to present a false image to the world by hiding unpleasant but vitally important realities about his machinations he has left no destructive scheme unutilized. Does Tim have a point? I doubt it.

If Tim honestly believes that some of my points are not valid, I would love to get some specific feedback from him. And what of it? There are those who are informed and educated about the evils of cynicism, and there are those who are not. Tim is one of the uninformed, naturally, and that's why I believe I have found my calling. My calling is to plant markers that define the limits of what is apolaustic and what is not. And just let him try and stop me.

There are rumors circulating that Tim can be described only by such words as "scary" and "gin-swilling", so let me just clarify something: I need your help if I'm ever to throw down the gauntlet and challenge Tim's apologists to change the minds of those who shame the poor into blaming themselves for losing the birth lottery. "But I'm only one person," you might protest. "What difference can I make?" The answer is: a lot more than you think. You see, Tim has been trying hard to protect what has become a lucrative racket for him. Unfortunately, that lucrative racket has a hard-to-overlook consequence: it will divert us from proclaiming what in our innermost conviction is absolutely necessary in a matter of days. The entire premise of his ipse dixits is incredibly offensive to any self-respecting person. Let me recap that for you because it really is extraordinarily important: Some self-serving sleazy-types actually aver that he would sooner give up money, fame, power, and happiness than perform a dour act. This is the kind of muddled thinking that he is encouraging with his wisecracks. Even worse, all those who raise their voice against this brainwashing campaign are denounced as rebarbative rumormongers. That's all I have to say about Mr. Tim Lee so I guess I'll stop writing now. Oh, and Tim: Before you start formulating a smart reply, don't bother because I'm just not interested.

*same source http://www.pakin.org/complaint :P

Jedis get it all wrong.

The Sith experiences joy, hate, happiness and despair. The Sith are not afraid to feel or to embrace the natural emotions, no, we don't fear, we use these emotions to gain power, experience to gain knowledge and then we use this knowledge (power) to conquer, to break the chains.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Order shall set me free.

Sith have no fear.

The Sith rely on fear, but they don't know it themselves. They are consumed with fear, but they aren't afraid of any thing. It is an unattached, floating fear caused by contact with the Dark Side.

As an expression of good faith at this festive time I hope members of DARK FIST might accept this invite...

fistinvite.jpg

Come and have a couple of drinks, let your hair down and relax.

My cutlery has been ready for days, sweetheart. You know where to find us.

And before anyone asks, I'm super serious.

Our forums just went down.

Considering the timing, I think DF did it.

I'd post screenshots, but I think this solid evidence is enough.

Sounds like you could be on to something there. With the timing and all, IT MUST HAVE BEEN THEM. If you use the logic in the OP that is.

I look forward to the christmas eve war, as well as the epic bawwfest that will ensue because someone started a war on christmas eve.

Mrs. Dochartaigh would not be pleased if i spent Christmas Eve watching drama unfold on Bob. she would be making me sleep on the couch over Christmas... also, Santa would cry if a war pre-empted his giving of gifts to all the Christian children of the world.

Mrs. Dochartaigh would not be pleased if i spent Christmas Eve watching drama unfold on Bob. she would be making me sleep on the couch over Christmas... also, Santa would cry if a war pre-empted his giving of gifts to all the Christian children of the world.

So you mean the nation of Solamnia should not be using an unidentified sleigh in the sky as target practice for its anti-air defense network?

Poor little gunnery sergeant Timmy... he was looking so forward to this Christmas...